26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
jjonghuny said:
Please update my status, finally I got a PPR just now.

Your application for permanent residence in Canada is ready for finalization conditional to a final admissibility review by a visa officer. Should you be successful, you and your accompanying family members will be issued Confirmations of Permanent Residence (CPRs) which will be valid until 05/17/2014 (MM/DD/YYYY).

We require the following in order to proceed:

1. Completed Appendix “A” (attached). Please ensure that Appendix “A” is signed and dated and that you have clearly indicated your file number. We will not accept photocopies of Appendix A or unsigned forms. Your return address and all contact numbers must be clearly indicated for delivery purposes.

2. Clear photocopies of the passport biographical page for yourself and every family member who will accompany you to Canada. Please ensure that the validity of your passport(s) is at least six (6) months from the date of your planned travel to Canada as some airlines may not allow you to leave with a shorter validity passport.

3. Two (2) recent photographs of yourself and every family member who will accompany you to Canada. Detailed instructions for the photographer are enclosed (Appendix “B”). Take these instructions to the photographer in order to obtain photographs with the required specifications.

You must send above items (Appendix "A”, passport photocopies and photos) together BY COURIER TO:

Embassy of Canada, Visa Section / Unit B-EIU BIN
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1226
Philippines

We will make our best efforts to have the package returned to you by courier within 90 working days from the receipt at the Embassy.

Please submit the required information within thirty (30) days of this letter or risk refusal of your application for non-compliance.

You should not make any irrevocable plans to travel to Canada until you are in possession of your CPRs.

Sincerely,

Visa Section

Congratulation jjonghuny :) :) party time now !!!!!

Hrik

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 - Oct - 2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
westzhu said:
This is a good news that can give all feb crews some inspiration.

Good morning everybody, another brand new week starts again.

September 12, 2013 is my 5th anniversary of landing in Canada. I came to Canada on September 12, 2008.

Hopefully by that date I can get my PPR. :'(

My original plan was getting PPR by late July/ August, and get the Passport back by Early September, then do the "Landing" on my September 12, 2013 to make that date special. If nothing goes wrong. What a beautiful dream.

Because of the strike, all these plans got messed up.

Ah~~~~~~~~Let's wait again. :-X
Hi Westzhu,

I also completed my 3rd year in Canada this month on 2nd..!!!

Hopefully will get PR before end of sept..!

Same for you brother...I am sure you guys gonna get your PPR soon..!!! :) :) :)

It seems that, They have changed working style.. now they are going through group by group...!

In January few Applicant ( appx 15 Jan to 31 Jan ) got their PPR almost same time.

Once CIC completed process for them and return their passport they, stat issuing PPR to First week of FEB applicant.

So, be ready you guys are very near !!!! :) :)

Hrik

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 - Oct - 2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
Hi Guys,

I have received my GCMS notes as well..it has mention that they have issued IMM - visa on 10th July 2013..!!

Exactly after 1 month of my ecas status changed as In Process and 5 days before " Decision Made "

It has also mention all the detail stages of file, which seems file pass through 4 important stage and each of them minimum takes 2 weeks to 3 weeks time.

Hope all my feb frnds get their PPR soon!! :) :) :) ;D :D

gill007

Sep 12, 2013
Applications Recieved by CIO Nova Scotia but not yet recieve any Letter (AOR)

On dated 26 Aug application recieved to Nova Scotia as per information of courier company ... but still dated no recieving letter come to me by CIC....

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hrik said:
Hi Guys,

I have received my GCMS notes as well..it has mention that they have issued IMM - visa on 10th July 2013..!!

Exactly after 1 month of my ecas status changed as In Process and 5 days before " Decision Made "

It has also mention all the detail stages of file, which seems file pass through 4 important stage and each of them minimum takes 2 weeks to 3 weeks time.

Hope all my feb frnds get their PPR soon!! :) :) :) ;D :D
Thanks for sharing this info & your wishes Hrik. Did you get your passport back ?

Hrik

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 - Oct - 2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
gn53914 said:
Thanks for sharing this info & your wishes Hrik. Did you get your passport back ?

Hi Guys,

Good newsssssssssss :p :p :p..!!!

I came back to Calgary today and get to know that My passport was delivered yesterday......just open it and saw MAGICAL STICKER ;D ;D
It has Visa on it from 10th July 2013 and also included two pages of COPR...!

My tracker were activated on 12th Sept...they have received passport on 27th August so, it takes around 14 dys :)

Hopefully will go Carway border tomorrow..!!

GRV bro, please suggest if you have any advise for border crossing :)

Thank you so much guys you all are awesome...!!!!! :) :) :) looking forward to party with you guys :) :)

I guess you guys gonna get PPR by coming week :) :) :)

Hrik

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 - Oct - 2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
Thank you so much all of you for your continue support through out process...God bless you all :)

Hopefully will meet some of you if get chance :) :)

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hrik said:
Hi Guys,

Good newsssssssssss :p :p :p..!!!

I came back to Calgary today and get to know that My passport was delivered yesterday......just open it and saw MAGICAL STICKER ;D ;D
It has Visa on it from 10th July 2013 and also included two pages of COPR...!

My tracker were activated on 12th Sept...they have received passport on 27th August so, it takes around 14 dys :)

Hopefully will go Carway border tomorrow..!!

GRV bro, please suggest if you have any advise for border crossing :)

Thank you so much guys you all are awesome...!!!!! :) :) :) looking forward to party with you guys :) :)

I guess you guys gonna get PPR by coming week :) :) :)
There you go my friend! Many congrats and may god continue to bless you in all your endeavours. My friend did their landing at Carway yesterday and all went smooth for them. In my experience through reading several posts: morning time is the best to do landing. There is hardly any rush and Imm officers are fresh to support you with warmth. Folks who have done landing in evening, long weekends etc have not been pleased with their flag poling experience. I would say try to get their by 7 to 7:30 am and be done by 8.

You can refer to the below post, which i found very informative. This is a recent experience probably 20 to 25 days back. All the best my friend.

Carway border is around 2.5-3 hrs (250km) from Calgary, drive south on Deerfoot Highway 2 straight. The last city on the route would be Cardston and you continue driving on the highway 2 towards further south. Carway border is further down from Cardston I think 20-25km and all the way from cardston to carway is desert, not even a single shop nor any sign board (continue driving till it says welcome to US).

At border you will see two small offices one in Canada and another is US. Take your car to the US office drive thru and tell the US officer that you are here to complete your Canadian Immigration landing. And he will take your passport (NOTE: if someone else is also there with you in the car then make sure he/she also takes their passport (with valid Canadian visa) and valid work/study permit, I will explain you why). The US officer then will ask you to park your car and come in the office. I went inside and probably after waiting for 5 minutes he called my name and handover me document saying that US entry is refused for me (also he said that its nothing to do with any future US visa application and if in future you were asked whether you were refused entry into US in the past say NO).

Then I took that document and drive the car to Canadian office drive thru where I told IM the same thing "I am here to complete my Canadian immigration landing". Hand over your passport and he will ask you to park your car and come inside. Inside there was lady officer who already had my PP and asked me for US refusal letter which US officer gave me, my CoPR and my work permit (asked me to write my mailing address on the back of US letter where my PR card will arrive) also asked where am I coming from where do I work, that's it. Then told me to wait in Waiting room for a sometime and after 10-15 minutes called me back. Asked about any criminal checks, any time spent in jail and similar things and then latter asked me to sign my COPR in front of her, and handed over my PP and COpr(signed) back to me saying that this will be your new status in Canada but she took my work permit and cancelled it.

And I am all done with the immigration process. She said that PR card will reach my mailing address within 4-8 weeks. I asked her if there is any way to expedite PR card process, as I already took my Itinerary with me, but she said NO. She said I can try calling cic and request them but I dont think they entertains these request for first PR card. Anyways enough time for me as I have plans for Vacation in October and hopefully will receive my PR card by then.

Rememebr if someone is accompanying you for this process (went with you to the border) any your friend make sure he/she carries their PP with valid canadian visa and valid canadian work/study permit. My friend was with me just for giving me company and luckily she had her PP and work permit with her. US officer said even she is not making her Immigration landing but they want to see her PP (only PP no other ID) and said that we already left Canadain border and are in US. . but there were no signs saying this thin line is the border lol. But that is fine they need it to see the personal details nothing else. When returning back to Canadian side IM officer again asked for her PP with valid visa for her, and luckily she had her visa renewed just last week with multiple entries. Again thank God she had everything in place else they would have gave us really hard time to enter her back in Canada. Or there is one more option if your friend doesnt have his/her PP then you can drop them outside the Duty free shop before Canadian border and then you can alone do all your landing formalities. But dont take them across the border if they dont have valid Canadian visa and work/study permit.

Anyways so this was my landing experience and hope it helps someone in need

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hrik said:
Thank you so much all of you for your continue support through out process...God bless you all :)

Hopefully will meet some of you if get chance :) :)
We both will definitely try to make this true. Calgary brothers after all ; )))

Hrik

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 - Oct - 2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
gn53914 said:
We both will definitely try to make this true. Calgary brothers after all ; )))
Sure bro..Waiting for good news from you..and thanks for information as always :)

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello everyone!

CIC asked for Right of pr fees on 5 august which I paid 10 august.
My e.cas status showing IN PROCESS from 16 july. Still waiting for further news.
Any idea that how long does it take after fees paid.

maggiexg

Jun 18, 2013
Besides Hrik, is there anyone else whose application was received in CIO-Sydney in Feb 2013 has received PPR ?
Only for CIO-Sydney and CPP-Ottawa (in Canada) applications. I know other overseas visa offices are much faster
Thanks

cegli

Mar 12, 2013
Just checked my e-CAS and saw the status has changed to "Decision Made". Don't know how long ago it happened. I haven't gotten anything else yet... hopefully it's the good kind of decision made! I guess they email you? Or send you a letter? I'm in Canada.

maggiexg

Jun 18, 2013
cegli said:
Just checked my e-CAS and saw the status has changed to "Decision Made". Don't know how long ago it happened. I haven't gotten anything else yet... hopefully it's the good kind of decision made! I guess they email you? Or send you a letter? I'm in Canada.
It will be good news for you. Take it easy. I think the process becomes slower and slower. January applications are almost done (PPR) in August, but February Applications are just to start for PPR ...

wanted

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan - 27 - 2015
File Transfer...
April -14- 2015