+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking PNP Feb 2013 applications to CIO Nova Scotia

HBB

Sep 19, 2013
arif.jabbar said:
if you get your pp back stamped and validity on the visa is beyond your travel date; you can travel and come back ...it will be the same thing as you cross border here.. but remember you can enter once in canada and then you have to wait till your pr card comes.
Thanks Arif. It's pretty much clear to me now. I have heard that the single entry PR visa stamped on PP is valid for 6 months. One is supposed to cross the border within the time frame of 6 months.

HBB

Sep 19, 2013
HBB said:
Thanks Arif. It's pretty much clear to me now. I have heard that the single entry PR visa stamped on PP is valid for 6 months. One is supposed to cross the border within the time frame of 6 months.
Is there anyone who filed application on Feb. 18 & already received PPR?

bertoshea

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-16-2012
AOR Received.
04-03-2013
Med's Request
04-05-2013
Med's Done....
04-17-2013
LANDED..........
Already here
Feb 21 mine was recieved and hearing nothing so far. I've been in process since June 21st, so over 3 months now awaiting decision made. I was hoping to hear something today but I guess not. My theory is that summer vacations combined with the strike is slowing things down greatly. The Federal government are saying that it's not effecting the process but it is.

EDIT: O and big congrats to those that have gone to decision made!

jjonghuny

Feb 19, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
17-12-2012
AOR Received.
25-03-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-05-2013
Passport Req..
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2013
LANDED..........
08-10-2013
Hi guys! Finally I got a Confirmation of Permanent Residence today.
My journey is almost done but new life is just started.
I'm gonna land at Edmonton airport on October 8, going to NYC on October 4.
Hope all Feb buddies are successfully completed your journey!

HBB

Sep 19, 2013
jjonghuny said:
Hi guys! Finally I got a Confirmation of Permanent Residence today.
My journey is almost done but new life is just started.
I'm gonna land at Edmonton airport on October 8, going to NYC on October 4.
Hope all Feb buddies are successfully completed your journey!
Congratulations jjonghuny.............!!!!!!!!!!!!

rsn

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think there is any value in contacting them now; there is no doubt that they are giving Buffalo applicants priority.

I know a number of Buffalo applicants who went in process at July End and received PPR, whereas most of the Feb applicants are in process from June end.

I guess we have to wait till all or a fair percentage of Buffalo applicants receive PPR. We have to understand that this was long due.

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rsn said:
I don't think there is any value in contacting them now; there is no doubt that they are giving Buffalo applicants priority.

I know a number of Buffalo applicants who went in process at July End and received PPR, whereas most of the Feb applicants are in process from June end.

I guess we have to wait till all or a fair percentage of Buffalo applicants receive PPR. We have to understand that this was long due.
Well, I agree with you.. they were waiting for more than a year now..

wish feb applicants good luck !!

rsn

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As of August 20, 60% of the buffalo files were processed (out of 9417 application, 3568 on queue). Ottawa has deadline to process "all" before Summer 2013. This would explain the spike we saw last month on their files.

I am hoping they are almost done.

gill85 said:
Does anybdy have idea how many more files ottawa office need to process for buffalo office?

aman3467

Jun 13, 2012
BBBBBBBRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

PAFSO STRIKE ENDED YESTERDAY:)

http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=168

Aman

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rsn said:
As of August 20, 60% of the buffalo files were processed (out of 9417 application, 3568 on queue). Ottawa has deadline to process "all" before Summer 2013. This would explain the spike we saw last month on their files.

I am hoping they are almost done.
Can you pls mention your source for the above claim?

rsn

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arif.jabbar said:
Can you pls mention your source for the above claim?
http://www.canada.com/Deadline+looms+thousands+forgotten+would+immigrants+await+decision/8844433/story.html