+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

raisins

Jan 23, 2016
karianna said:
I am in the same boat - still waiting for the test invite after my file went in process in Aug 2015. Ordered ATIP end of January and got it a week back - no progress on my file since Sep 2015 when it was transferred to Scarborough. All of the assessments showed a ' not started' status except for RCMP which was a pass. Suspect that the security checks are still pending but no way to confirm as that information is blanked out in the ATIP..so well, its a waiting game...
Same here. St.Clair Office. In "test to be scheduled" status for months. ??? Just wait

victoria2016

Feb 29, 2016
Karianna and Raisins,

Do you think it might be possible that your test invitation has been lost?

You can call CIC to check whether it has been sent out or not.

As you are aware as well that sometimes, online status is not updated timely.

lakscanada

Feb 25, 2016
LostinCalgary said:
Hello,

I was in a similar situation to yours, on my application I requested my name to be put exactly as in my passport (PR and provincial documents did not have my full name). I received a call from CIC officer telling me that if I wanted to make a change in my name, I needed to provide provincial ID's, and for that to happen you need to legally change your name. So I just decided to drop it, wait until getting my certificate and then get a legal name change after that. That was the fastest route to get my citizenship, otherwise I would have had to wait for a longer time.

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much for the reply LostinCalgary!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
DenverCO said:
eCAS status for my family is updated ... they had sent the Oath invitation for the ceremony to be held on 15th March. Good that it is during the March break, my kids can attend the ceremony :).

Timeline for my family's application :

Application Received on 9th June 2015
Started Prcessing on 26th August 2015
Test on 22nd Feb 2016
Oath invite sent on 26th Feb 2016

Online status for my wife is updated as Decision Made, but for my kids it still showing up as In Process. However, all of them have the Oath invite updated. Good luck to all those waiting.

Most probably, your kids status might have NOT been updated on systems although their files were approved along with your wife's file.

Please keep checking your kid's eCase status as well, call the agents to get the details.

karianna

Jun 12, 2015
victoria2016 said:
Karianna and Raisins,

Do you think it might be possible that your test invitation has been lost?

You can call CIC to check whether it has been sent out or not.

As you are aware as well that sometimes, online status is not updated timely.
Well, the ATIP showed all the assessments with a 'Not Started' status - so not sure what they are waiting on.
Which number do i call them on - the number for the scarborough cic office or is there a generic cic number for all queries ?

victoria2016

Feb 29, 2016
karianna said:
Well, the ATIP showed all the assessments with a 'Not Started' status - so not sure what they are waiting on.
Which number do i call them on - the number for the scarborough cic office or is there a generic cic number for all queries ?
Karianna,

I see some applicants call 1-888-242-2100 (CIC general inquiry line) to check on their applications.
Or you can try to make an appointment with the office in Scarborough to seek for further info.

mahdiaryafar

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Iran
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2015
AOR Received.
August 06, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have received my citizenship test that is scheduled for March 15th :p

I am from Toronto

shinigami6231

Jul 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
mahdiaryafar said:
Hi everyone,

I have received my citizenship test that is scheduled for March 15th :p

I am from Toronto
Good luck!

victoria2016

Feb 29, 2016
Raisins,

I remember that 2 days ago, you were still talking about not receiving the test invitation yet,
and now you are going to take the test.

Good Luck!

raisins

Jan 23, 2016
victoria2016 said:
Raisins,

I remember that 2 days ago, you were still talking about not receiving the test invitation yet,
and now you are going to take the test.

Good Luck!
Yes, just got a mail from CIC. I thought they would send the notification via email.
Anyways, at least the applications in Toronto are actually moving forward...though slowly
Thank you for everything Victoria :D

victoria2016

Feb 29, 2016
raisins said:
Yes, just got a mail from CIC. I thought they would send the notification via email.
Anyways, at least the applications in Toronto are actually moving forward...though slowly
Thank you for everything Victoria :D
Raisins,

You are welcome!

Do read Discover Canada thoroughly and you will nail it.

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Became Canadian today. Long Journey is over now. 8) What should I do first as a Canadian? :-\ Thanks Guys and Good luck to all who are in the process of being Canadian.

mnm1350

Dec 29, 2015
mnm1350 said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 28, 2015.
We sent you a notice on November 18, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 14, 2015 at 8:15 AM Scarborough town center

and on
28 Dec 2015
Decision Made

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 28, 2015.
We sent you a notice on November 18, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 14, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on March 2, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 24, 2016 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment
:D :D :D :D :D