+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

cgrey

Feb 3, 2014
I am so happy to share to all of you that I received my notice for oath of citizenship! No changes on ecas bur received the mail today.

Office: Winnipeg
Submitted June 2015
Test And Decision Made Dec 2015
Oath: March 10/2016

;D

shinigami6231

Jul 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
cgrey said:
I am so happy to share to all of you that I received my notice for oath of citizenship! No changes on ecas bur received the mail today.

Submitted June 2015

;D
Congratulations!

I'm from Winnipeg too, and I'm hoping I get an oath invite soon.

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
I have taken the oath with my minor son 17 years in vancouver on 26th feb 2016.i was overseas just came back to take the oath.
Thanks for all your support.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
cgrey said:

Submitted June 2015

;D
Congratulations

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eCAS status for my family is updated ... they had sent the Oath invitation for the ceremony to be held on 15th March. Good that it is during the March break, my kids can attend the ceremony :).

Timeline for my family's application :

Application Received on 9th June 2015
Started Prcessing on 26th August 2015
Test on 22nd Feb 2016
Oath invite sent on 26th Feb 2016

Online status for my wife is updated as Decision Made, but for my kids it still showing up as In Process. However, all of them have the Oath invite updated. Good luck to all those waiting.

lakscanada

Feb 25, 2016
Ojeola said:
The timeline for your test invitation will depend on how quickly the assigned officer can open you file once again. The other thing you can do is order for ATIP report, that will help in giving you a well detailed analysis of the status of your paper.
Thank you for the reply. I am waiting. Will order for ATIP Report.

ganeshterala

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th May'11
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made, 22nd Dec'2011
LANDED..........
4th Apr'2012.
Completed my oath ceremony on 29th Feb'2016 ;) . Thanks everyone for your support.
I wish best of luck to all applicants in their citizenship journey.

lakscanada

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Friends,

I am waiting for my citizenship test and would want to drop a part of my last name when I get my Citizenship certificate ( I have 2 long last names). I was told that I need to change my name in Ontario and then only I will get to change in my certificate. It seems it may delay in getting my citizenship certificate, which I dont want to happen. can someone please help me how to drop a part of my last name before I get my citizenship certificate?

LostinCalgary

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
lakscanada said:
Hi Friends,

I am waiting for my citizenship test and would want to drop a part of my last name when I get my Citizenship certificate ( I have 2 long last names). I was told that I need to change my name in Ontario and then only I will get to change in my certificate. It seems it may delay in getting my citizenship certificate, which I dont want to happen. can someone please help me how to drop a part of my last name before I get my citizenship certificate?
Hello,

I was in a similar situation to yours, on my application I requested my name to be put exactly as in my passport (PR and provincial documents did not have my full name). I received a call from CIC officer telling me that if I wanted to make a change in my name, I needed to provide provincial ID's, and for that to happen you need to legally change your name. So I just decided to drop it, wait until getting my certificate and then get a legal name change after that. That was the fastest route to get my citizenship, otherwise I would have had to wait for a longer time.

Hope that helps.

SharkHacks

Jun 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Israel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
24-02-2013
Folks any of you in Toronto received test invite ?

It's been forever and there is no invite yet and I started to get worried .. Worth mentioning my wife is a few days short (1092 of 1095) and I recently moved from Scarborough to Markham ...

Do u guys think I should request access to my case ?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
SharkHacks said:

It's been forever and there is no invite yet and I started to get worried .. Worth mentioning my wife is a few days short (1092 of 1095) and I recently moved from Scarborough to Markham ...

Historically CIC Scarborough is very slow in processing. Their excuses are as many as the number of applicants, heavy work load, each candidate is different etc, etc, while the other CIC offices moving pretty fast. If they wish, they can surely do much much better.

However, remember to update your new address on the CIC system to ensure you dont miss out any correspondence.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SharkHacks said:

The spreadsheet shows that many hav started receiving test invitations from Toronto. Don't lose hope, hang in there!

karianna

Jun 12, 2015
SharkHacks said:

I am in the same boat - still waiting for the test invite after my file went in process in Aug 2015. Ordered ATIP end of January and got it a week back - no progress on my file since Sep 2015 when it was transferred to Scarborough. All of the assessments showed a ' not started' status except for RCMP which was a pass. Suspect that the security checks are still pending but no way to confirm as that information is blanked out in the ATIP..so well, its a waiting game...