+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Folks,

I am a June applicant from Calgary who is waiting for my oath. I took test on Nov-12th, and DM on 17th Nov. so still waiting for oath. I suspect that any one who took test in mid Nov in calgary will get oath letter after 3 months period as was told after test......!

SO would any one agree that calgary nov test takers will get oath in Mid February or end of feb? Mid oct test takers from calgary are getting oath in end of January

just curious to know what people are thinking. ??? ??? ??? ???

VanKan

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the oath letter today . 8)
Oath ceremony is on January 29, 10 am.
Letter is dated January 7.
You can check the dates and local office below.

Good luck everyone.

forberta

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I second that. Good luck Ojeola

Canadiandesi2006 said:
I think CIC would envy you for doing their job better than them, guiding well, so many applicants..... ;D ;D ;D

Wish you all the best, my friend !!!

rajbmanian

Jun 8, 2015
Just had my oath ceremony this morning in Scarborough. It was scheduled for 8.30 but started at 9.30 and went till 10:15. I was out of there at 10.30.

It was amazing and big thank you to everyone on this forum for answering all the questions and support throughout the way. I wish everyone a great 2016 and good luck to everyone still in process. thanks everyone.

Atif.Ayub

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Request
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
I am in Mississauga, Ontario. We are a family of 4. Here is my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 10, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 7, 2015.
We started processing your application on September 14, 2015.

Should I try to contact CIC at this point as I still haven't received the test invite?

iamca2000

Jan 12, 2016
My online status was changed to DM today, but there were no other notes, when I clicked DM. Is this a neg. ans. or the notes are updated in a few day, no letter yet..pls any idea...

VanKan

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamca2000 said:
My online status was changed to DM today, but there were no other notes, when I clicked DM. Is this a neg. ans. or the notes are updated in a few day, no letter yet..pls any idea...
Don't worry most likely it is a good sign. When your status changes to decision made, nothing is added to the notes section. At least in my case it was like that.
I still have the test invite note as the last note.

iamca2000

Jan 12, 2016
VanKan said:
Don't worry most likely it is a good sign. When your status changes to decision made, nothing is added to the notes section. At least in my case it was like that.
I still have the test invite note as the last note.

Thank you..fingers crossed..will update...

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Ojeola said:
Today, 10th of Dec I receive my "CIC Test Invitation". The test is scheduled for January 2016. My VO is Winnipeg, MB

All the best to everyone..
Test & interview completed at Winnipeg CIC Office. *Future test takers should Read the "Discover Canada" book so deeply as the online test might not help that much. The interview went well although my travel records were enphassied on and make sure to take all the necessary documents along also. I was told to expect Oath by February.

All the BEST to everyone.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
rajbmanian said:
Just had my oath ceremony this morning in Scarborough. It was scheduled for 8.30 but started at 9.30 and went till 10:15. I was out of there at 10.30.

It was amazing and big thank you to everyone on this forum for answering all the questions and support throughout the way. I wish everyone a great 2016 and good luck to everyone still in process. thanks everyone.
Congratulations

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations VanKan!

VanKan said:
I got the oath letter today . 8)
Oath ceremony is on January 29, 10 am.
Letter is dated January 7.
You can check the dates and local office below.

Good luck everyone.

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Ojeola!
I'm glad to hear that you will get oath invitation next month. It is pretty fast.

Ojeola said:
Test & interview completed at Winnipeg CIC Office. *Future test takers should Read the "Discover Canada" book so deeply as the online test might not help that much. The interview went well although my travel records were enphassied on and make sure to take all the necessary documents along also. I was told to expect Oath by February.

All the BEST to everyone.

VanKan

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nuwa said:
Congratulations VanKan!
Thanks.
In almost 4 months after the test I received my letter.
I hope you guys get it sooner than that.

VEN_Mavo

Jul 17, 2015
It seems Hamilton CIC Office has been very slow for Citizenship processing during the last months. Does anybody know why? I will call CIC tomorrow to inquire about my case, and confirm if my file was transferred to Hamilton Office. I'm pretty sure it was: I live in Burlington, ON.

This is my timeline:

Jun 09 2015: application received at Sydney office;
Aug 05 2015: AOR email sent to me;
Sep 05 2015: IP started, according to eCas;

And it has been like that for the last four months.....