+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Folks,
My status "decks made" but I am seeing people have one more step to go, "completed"?? I had my test on Nov12,2015, and still waiting for oath. I am hoping that I get it before Xmas... I am.June 2015 / family / Calgary applicant. So I hope that me and my kids get this over with before Xmas. Need to look for job based on this passport. Thats one last step.. all the best to all.

zooroo

Dec 6, 2015
Good luck I hope to share with us your experience and what will get you in the exam as well as the interview that is very close to you
my ip 15 September
mississauga also

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Test passed this morning, 20/20. The officer said it will take 2-3 months for the oath invitation !

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zooroo said:
Congratulations
please participate in detail what happened.
The questions of test I got are relative easy, no question about the date. The interview is very short with a kind lady, about 3 minutes. Question about my travel history and job (where, which field, and even my boss's name!), that's all.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
zooroo said:
Good luck I hope to share with us your experience and what will get you in the exam as well as the interview that is very close to you
my ip 15 September
mississauga also
The interviews are normally very informal and simple about how long you are living here, address, family, work and travel history.

The officers try to figure out if your answers are in line with your submitted application or different, nothing to worry about anything.

In a sense its like when you meet a long lost friend in some shopping mall.... ;D

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
zooroo said:
my ip 15 September
mississauga also
Congratulations.

shinigami6231

Jul 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
sasansajedi said:
Ecase serve is down? anyone could check Ecase today? it seems it does not work !
Me too. I can't access Ecas.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Guys, the CIC server is up and running.....I checked a minute back. :D

Now, share some good news with us ......

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
sasansajedi said:
Yes , it is working, however no new news, one week passed after exam still inprocess!

Lately CIC is showing remarkable pace in processing, one candidate from Vancouver had "Decision Made" just 2 weeks after his test.

Certain locations are processing quite faster. Overall most of the candidates are getting their Oath invitations in 2 months after the test.

Hopefully you too get it soon. Wish you all the best.

Vanguard

Jul 23, 2015
Had the test and officer informed me in the end that the RCMP is in progress, once confirmed no criminal record will be able to approve. Is it normal to have RCMP still in progress at the time of the citizenship test?