+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Icebergmoma said:
I pass the test today and got a 20/20 ! Test was super easy and I finished after 2 minutes.

Interview went very well but I found during the time I was preparing for the interview that I made a mistake in my residency calculator. I said it to the interviewer (because I'm to honest to hide it) and she was sad to tell me that she had to emmit a full blow RQ on me.
The error made me go from 1095 physical to 1090.

Before judging me on my mistake and telling me that I should have waited more time, I applied on june 9th and by the time I applied I was trully convinced that I had all the mandatory days. If I was able to wait more time I would have wait.

Now I just need to assemble all my documents and ship it as soon as possible.

Will see!

Good luck to everyone getting the test soon :)
Congratulations. Thanks for a well-detailed analysis of your experience. Hopefully, the RQ submission and review won't delay your file that much.

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
Hi Folks,

Finally I received my Oath invitation today. I have to take my oath on 17th Dec. :) :) :)

Wish everyone else also receive their test/oath invitations at the earliest.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
kannadiga said:
Hi Folks,

Finally I received my Oath invitation today. I have to take my oath on 17th Dec. :) :) :)

Congratulations :D

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
kannadiga said:
Hi Folks,

Congrats !!!, great to know that. Please share your Citizenship time frame (date of application to final Oath) and local office please ?

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
kannadiga said:
Hi Folks,

Congratulations. Mississauga VO seems to be one of the fastest. Your application took approx 6months.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Congratulations. Mississauga VO seems to be one of the fastest. Your application took approx 6months.
Actually Mississauga seems to be one of the slowest offices (if not the slowest one).
Also, kannadiga's application was processed in Toronto...

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Congrats !!!, great to know that. Please share your Citizenship time frame (date of application to final Oath) and local office please ?
Thanks Everyone. My location is Toronto and not Mississauga. My timeline is as below:

App sent: 1st June 2015
Received: 4th June
AOR: 28th July
In-process: 7th Aug
Test: 2nd Oct
Decision Made: 29th Nov
Oath: 17th Dec 2015

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
sjakub said:
Actually Mississauga seems to be one of the slowest offices (if not the slowest one).
Also, kannadiga's application was processed in Toronto...
Oh, thanks for the clarification.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
kannadiga said:
Thanks Everyone. My location is Toronto and not Mississauga. My timeline is as below:

App sent: 1st June 2015
Received: 4th June
AOR: 28th July
In-process: 7th Aug
Test: 2nd Oct
Decision Made: 29th Nov
Oath: 17th Dec 2015
Thanks for providing the details. I wish you all the best.

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Passed the test 20/20. test of easy. i live in surrey bc, but i got the test invite from vancouver office.
The interview was normal citizenship officer may have taken 2 mins, was friendly. said all is good just bring your son on oath date. when i asked for oath he said may be 2 to 4 months, but when i said my son got the oath in 4 weeks then he say but it will be after christmas i suppose.
so Now waiting for oath.

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badshah bhai said:
Passed the test 20/20. test of easy. i live in surrey bc, but i got the test invite from vancouver office.
The interview was normal citizenship officer may have taken 2 mins, was friendly. said all is good just bring your son on oath date. when i asked for oath he said may be 2 to 4 months, but when i said my son got the oath in 4 weeks then he say but it will be after christmas i suppose.
so Now waiting for oath.
Congratulations! Can you share with us which online resource you used to prepare the test ? Thanks

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Badshah bhai said:
so Now waiting for oath.
Congratulations.

shinigami6231

Jul 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Badshah bhai said:
so Now waiting for oath.
Congrats!

bananaman

Jan 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update on my Vancouver application: Passed test on 18th Nov - only minor issue in the interview was passport stamps I had from before I came to Canada that weren't in English so they needed to get them translated (others might want to do this ahead of time to save time - your provincial society of translators and intepreters should list someone). A little bit of of admin and cost (~$30) later, I got the translations in to CIC last Friday, then just saw it'd gone to Decision Made yesterday!

Waiting for Oath now so keen to hear when the next Oath invitations go out to others in Vancouver.

LostinCalgary

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Well I just notified CIC that I'll be outside of Canada for a bit less than two weeks by the end of the year, I hope this doesn't affect my application.