+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

calgarianflower

Aug 20, 2015
today I called CIC, after asking lots of questions they confirm my application received on June 4th and they emailed me AOR on July 28th.
but I didnt received any email.
the ecase is active as well.
it just shows the delivery date and AOR email date :eek:
how long does it takes to get in process?

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
I have a question about my application.
I landed in 2011 and stayed for almost three months then left back to home. I didn't do any health insurance or any other governmental paperwork during my landing period but I have translated all the stamps in my passport for entry/exit. Could this affect my application??

Priya selvaraj

Jun 10, 2015
Hi there

I have applied on 8th June and Received by CIC on 10th June
Till now I haven't received AoR. I called CIC just now , the call centre agent said they are going to return my file
they are already processing July Applications , so there is no chance for you to get the file number and only possibility is return of ur applications

its actually family of 3. So stressed out as Im not eligible to APPLY UNDER NEW RULE UNTIL 2017

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Priya selvaraj said:
Hi there

Till now I haven't received AoR. I called CIC just now , the call centre agent said they are going to return my file
they are already processing July Applications , so there is no chance for you to get the file number and only possibility is return of ur applications

its actually family of 3. So stressed out as Im not eligible to APPLY UNDER NEW RULE UNTIL 2017
Did they tell you the reason for the possibility of they returning them? And did they say abt returning all the three?
I wish you luck Priya, hopefully they don't return the applications.
If they do, you can try to submit the updated applications along with a cover letter pointing abt the original date of application (this will not work, but you're not gonna lose anything).

Priya selvaraj

Jun 10, 2015
Hi cancancit

Agent said gonna return all 3 applications and he didn't know the reason

He said I'm not seeing any file under ur details it means they r gonna return ur applications no possibility of getting the file no anymore

VEN_Mavo

Jul 17, 2015
Priya selvaraj said:
Hi there

This is weird. As you might have seen in the tracker, many applications were received by CIC on June 10th...and the applicants have received AOR. If your application is going to be returned, the reason must be other than the one mentioned by the CIC representative.

There's one person in the tracker who received AOR after 71 days. Your count is on 72 days so far.....I guess the best course of action is to wait.

Priya selvaraj

Jun 10, 2015
No the agent said they are already processing July it means there must be something missing

They I'll send u letter indicating missing documents when they return ur application

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Priya selvaraj said:
No the agent said they are already processing July it means there must be something missing

They I'll send u letter indicating missing documents when they return ur application
Well, I still do believe that suppose your application was rejected you would have received the application long before this time. It either the agent has not went through your files or it has been misplaced.Who signed for your application? Based on the google sheet timeline of applicants who got their application returned, it was pretty down in less than 2months. Hopefully, you get is sorted out.

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Priya selvaraj said:
Application signed by : M.KRSZWDA
Time :10.00am
Date: June 10th 2015
Don'T worry, The call center agents always talks in stupid manner. for my family application they told me that it may got returned, but i was sure when i have sent all papers and complete application so question of return. on 5th day i got the AoR after long delay. you will get it for sure.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
FAAMS said:
congratulations.. wow that was fast ...where is your local office? ;D
I was pretty sure it would be Vancouver, because it's the one office sending the quickest test invitations (all the 4 people in the May tracker with test dates are from Vancouver), so I went to look BrandonP's last posts.

BrandonP said:
Sent mine yesterday afternoon from Vancouver!