+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

mani_01

Aug 15, 2015
Hi guys,
Ihave one query .If your file moved to local office then ecas is saying that filehas been transferred to local office.

rgds!
manish

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
mani_01 said:
Hi guys,
Ihave one query .If your file moved to local office then ecas is saying that filehas been transferred to local office.

rgds!
manish
The File Transfer update on ECAS has stopped I believe since June, so not all people will that line. It now goes AoR, In Process then Test.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
All the best for guys who have exams tomorrow and day after. Looking forward to hear from you. I'm so excited about my test too..

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
dnyfyn said:
All the best for guys who have exams tomorrow and day after. Looking forward to hear from you. I'm so excited about my test too..
In 1 day and 23 hours I will have it.

Vanguard

Jul 23, 2015
I applied under the new rule and my application was processed in September, so far no test invitation... I thought Vancouver would be fast?

JC_Toronto

Oct 19, 2015
Hi Guys,

For June applicants, I hope you move as quickly as I did. I have been here 8 years and my application was all correct and clean. Single applicant.

Received - 5th June
AOR - 28th July
Started Processing - 13th August
Test date - 19th October (this was only sent on 1st October) - I passed the test today.

Seems like they are moving really quickly.

Thanks

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
JC_Toronto said:
Hi Guys,

For June applicants, I hope you move as quickly as I did. I have been here 8 years and my application was all correct and clean. Single applicant.

Received - 5th June
AOR - 28th July
Test date - 19th October (this was only sent on 1st October) - I passed the test today.

Thanks
Congrats ! I have my test on wed.

Question ? was it in scarborough ?

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Breaking NEWS: Chris Alexander DEFECTED. See what a power of VOTE and VOICE can DO. All the BEST to the new govt, and hopefully we get to have a more robust and effective immigration & economy system.

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Yes, We wanted that Harper should be defeated. this was voice of immigrants. so now he is stepping out. we should stay united.
Justin believes that Canadian is Canadian is Canadian.By no law any government should have powers to take the Citizenship back. There should not be Any dual kind of Citizenship.

Hope things will now move fast more applicants will get Tests and oaths now. Cheers.
we al should celebrate this change!!!

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
JC_Toronto said:
Hi Guys,

Received - 5th June
AOR - 28th July

Thanks

-
Congratulations. That was pretty a quick application process.

VEN_Mavo

Jul 17, 2015
Ojeola said:
Breaking NEWS: Chris Alexander DEFECTED. See what a power of VOTE and VOICE can DO. All the BEST to the new govt, and hopefully we get to have a more robust and effective immigration & economy system.
In fact, this is a great day for Canada. Chris Alexander had (while in office) some strong, controversial points of view about multiculturalism, citizenship and immigration. He also supported and pushed the pass of projects like bill C-24. While trying to strengthen Canadian Citizenship, he contributed to weaken it for the "greater good". Likewise, PM Harper and his government as a whole contributed to create a hostile environment for rightful, honest and hardworking immigrants in intent to cover his own failures in economy. That's dangerous, as J. Trudeu said once. Hopefully he will be able to deliver the change he promised to all Canadians, bearers of a Canadian Citizenship or not....

This is a great day for Canada.

forberta

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So after the initial burst of test invitations, the CIC has gone back to it original pace? I hope they pick up quickly and everyone gets their test invitations soon.

Best luck.

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Michael1423 said:
Passed my Citizenship test today,
now I have to wait for Fingerprints to come to mail, and do that, than its oath ceremony. :)
congrats for test.
How do u know that you will receive fingerprints request in mail, did the officer tell you during interview or what..?