+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To confirm below job details is real or fake

pradeep_eln

Nov 24, 2023
I have received link from LinkedIn and afterward received a mail for job offer. The offer was provided on basis of simple questionaries send over the mail.
Montreal General Hospital Canada( Dr Clifford S. Whittington )-Senior Executive Regulatory. I am not sure how thing will work as could not found any job post on web.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have received link from LinkedIn and afterward received a mail for job offer. The offer was provided on basis of simple questionaries send over the mail.
Montreal General Hospital Canada( Dr Clifford S. Whittington )-Senior Executive Regulatory. I am not sure how thing will work as could not found any job post on web.
Fake. Hospital would not give LMIA.

zualnoren

Dec 8, 2023
I have got same offer from Dr Clifford S. Whittington for Montreal hospital . I want to know is real offer or scam? How can we find that please guide me in this situation

Yasir Sani

Dec 15, 2023
I got a Job offer too from a Dr Clifford S wittington for Montreal General Hospital. contacted me on Linkedin and sent a mail, interview was Written no video or call and there were grammatical errors in the mail. I want to know if its a scam.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I got a Job offer too from a Dr Clifford S wittington for Montreal General Hospital. contacted me on Linkedin and sent a mail, interview was Written no video or call and there were grammatical errors in the mail. I want to know if its a scam.
I don't mean to be rude, but have you read the previous messages in this thread?

Just by the fact that you're getting grammatical errors is more than enough to know it's fake.