+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To All Who Made Medical Examination to Nationwide Health System Inc.

jungle010711

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hales said:
Question.... I already got a letter that requests for a medical exam and is asking me to submit my passports requirements to them. I took my medical exam last October 17th and was advised by NHS that they already forwarded my results last November3rd. On my end , I also submitted my passport,nbi clearance, police clearance and my employers stat declaration via LBC during the same date (Nov 3rd). My question is, how many weeks or months should I wait for the approval of the visa? Or is there another step that I will have to complete? Thanks!
hi hales,could i ask are u ALSO in spousal sponsorship category?
... in my case, we've sent our application to cic-m without medical.. that bothered me so much when i read in this forum that we need to take medical first before sending the whole application kit to cic-m otherwise they will return ur applications back that causing delays ..GOD is so good that after 2 months(october 7) my sponsor was approved. I took my medicals (oct 21) at NHS- my medical files was forwarded to cem (nov 10).... PPR letter was arrived nov 11 via snail mail requesting additional documents (passport, AOM, appendix A and medical request). I sent all requested docs NOVEMBER 14 including my explanatory letter informing them that i already had my medicals done at NHS, attached copy2 as proof.

so weird that after sending all the requested docs, i keep on logging ecas and emails.. =)) waiting time for the visa to come (*fingerscrossed*)!!!pls GOD make this possible this december pls pls pls pls!~~ :D :D :D GOODLUCK hales and to all.. keep in touch... ;) :D ;D :)

Hales

Nov 20, 2011
jungle010711 said:
hi hales,could i ask are u ALSO in spousal sponsorship category?
... in my case, we've sent our application to cic-m without medical.. that bothered me so much when i read in this forum that we need to take medical first before sending the whole application kit to cic-m otherwise they will return ur applications back that causing delays ..GOD is so good that after 2 months(october 7) my sponsor was approved. I took my medicals (oct 21) at NHS- my medical files was forwarded to cem (nov 10).... PPR letter was arrived nov 11 via snail mail requesting additional documents (passport, AOM, appendix A and medical request). I sent all requested docs NOVEMBER 14 including my explanatory letter informing them that i already had my medicals done at NHS, attached copy2 as proof.

so weird that after sending all the requested docs, i keep on logging ecas and emails.. =)) waiting time for the visa to come (*fingerscrossed*)!!!pls GOD make this possible this december pls pls pls pls!~~ :D :D :D GOODLUCK hales and to all.. keep in touch... ;) :D ;D :)
@Jungle010711, I'm in the Worker category (Live-in caregiver to exact). Do they send you notification that they received your documents? My employer keeps following up and wants to know if I will be there before the year ends. I really don't know what time line I should tell my employer. Hoping this is the last step and that I get my VISA approved anytime soon. Good luck to you too and I hope you'll get your visa by December.

VHRONVHIN

Nov 21, 2011
Good day. Just want to seek advice if Scoliosis and Miscarriage history could be a hindrance for the
visa to be denied? Thank you!

prairie_pinay

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Employer Stream thru hub
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2010
AOR Received.
05-03-2011
Med's Request
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011 (hub); 21-11-2011 (family); e-cas updated meds received 12/2011
Passport Req..
26-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
04-07-2012
jandox said:
Hello prairie_pinay!

2 weeks is almost equal to 10 working days. I guess pareho lang sila ng time ng processing. It just depends on the results of your medical. I think, 2-3 weeks of Nationwide is just their maximum. Kase nakakapagpadala sila within one week or less.

It's still your choice.

God bless!
Okay, we had the medical at St Luke's earlier.

In the letter sent to us by immigration (our category, btw, is AINP-Employer Stream), all medical reports should be forwarded to Ottawa. But, St Luke's wouldn't honor the letter and insisted on sending the results to the Canadian Embassy here in Manila.

Had a heated exchange with the Manager but to no avail. My husband told me that this shouldn't be the case etc etc and St Luke's, in return, would counter my argument. To cut the story short, I gave in.

Anybody here has any idea about the turnaround time for the Manila Embassy to forward all documents to Ottawa? And where can I make a follow up and ask if they have received our medical results and likewise, sent it over to Ottawa?

Am such a newbie here and I appreciate all the replies from you guys! Much thanks!

yciar

Nov 15, 2011
yciar said:
hi to all panu po ba mg follow up ng result ng med. sa nationwide dun binigay nilang email add. forum po kaci nalabas.... di ako maka post ng questio abt our. med result.. last nov 03

yciar

Nov 15, 2011
nakaka lerke na ::) to keep from waiting.. its been 3 wiks since we had med. from. nationwide hope our result already forwarded to embassy..

501win

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
Doc's Request.
30-07-2009
Nomination.....
06-12-2010
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
07-09-2011
Med's Done....
10/01 (principal) 10/26 dependents
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
20-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-11 Visa received!
prairie_pinay said:
Okay, we had the medical at St Luke's earlier.

In the letter sent to us by immigration (our category, btw, is AINP-Employer Stream), all medical reports should be forwarded to Ottawa. But, St Luke's wouldn't honor the letter and insisted on sending the results to the Canadian Embassy here in Manila.

Had a heated exchange with the Manager but to no avail. My husband told me that this shouldn't be the case etc etc and St Luke's, in return, would counter my argument. To cut the story short, I gave in.

Anybody here has any idea about the turnaround time for the Manila Embassy to forward all documents to Ottawa? And where can I make a follow up and ask if they have received our medical results and likewise, sent it over to Ottawa?

Am such a newbie here and I appreciate all the replies from you guys! Much thanks!
I share your sentiments, but don't worry too much and just pray that the result will be passed immediately to CEM.
This was also the same explanation by Nationwide and other posts here in this forum.
As for our case, from the time it was submitted by Nationwide to CEM since Oct 26, then to London then to Abu Dhabi, we received our PPR on 11/20/11.

Patience is a virtue...Hope my timeline helped you in a little way :) GOD BLESS

VHRONVHIN

Nov 21, 2011
Good day. Just want to seek advice if Scoliosis and Miscarriage history could be a hindrance for the
visa to be denied? Thank you!

by the way, my application is open work permit.

Thank you and GOD BLESS US ALL!

j.m

May 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
May 2011
AOR Received.
July 2011
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 3 2011
Passport Req..
January 06 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
yciar said:
nakaka lerke na ::) to keep from waiting.. its been 3 wiks since we had med. from. nationwide hope our result already forwarded to embassy..
ako rin po mag 3 weeks na..nagreply yung nationwide sa akin on process parin daw medical ko..sana nga maforward na sa embassy..

neng826

May 22, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept. 30, 2011
Nomination.....
may 26, 2011
AOR Received.
july 25, 2011
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
oct. 08, 2011
Med's Done....
0ct. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
feb. 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 8. 2012
LANDED..........
april 7, 2012
@ J.M

Hi, halos pareho pala tayo ng timeline, yun family ko rin nagpamedical din sa Nationwide last Nov. 2 3weeks na din wala pa rin reply kung nasend na sila sa CEM or not.

j.m

May 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
May 2011
AOR Received.
July 2011
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 3 2011
Passport Req..
January 06 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
neng826 said:
@ J.M

Hi, halos pareho pala tayo ng timeline, yun family ko rin nagpamedical din sa Nationwide last Nov. 2 3weeks na din wala pa rin reply kung nasend na sila sa CEM or not.
hi neng..halos magkasabay nga tayo..di ko na nga kinukulit ang nationwide bahala na si GOD sa akin..as long na hindi sila tumatawag for retake ok lang yun diba..

god bless sa atin neng

jeyemtee

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
RCMP 07-02-12
AOR Received.
July 18,2011
Med's Request
Oct. 17,2011
Med's Done....
Nov.4,2011
Passport Req..
May 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2012 , Recieved Thru DHL May 17,2012
LANDED..........
June 13 , 2012
@neng and jm,

Ngpa medical din kami last nov. 4 . Ng email ako nationwide last tuesday , ng reply sla yesterday na still on process. Sana nga wala na maging problema! :'( , kya lng bakit kya matagal i process? Bakit sa ibang nababasa ko sa forum e in 2 weeks naiforward na agad!

VHRONVHIN

Nov 21, 2011
Hi neng and Jm!

Did Nationwide texted you for further test of your medical?
aq po kc I did my medical last nov. 14 but they txted me last monday
to inform that I need to visit again the clinic for another view of my xray.
I dropped by there this morning and I hope the result will be ok, In GOD's
perfect time and will..Good luck po stn..

btw, what kind of visa po ang inapply nyo?

Thanks!

GOD BLESS TO US! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!:cool:

j.m

May 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
May 2011
AOR Received.
July 2011
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 3 2011
Passport Req..
January 06 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
jeyemtee said:
@ neng and jm,

Ngpa medical din kami last nov. 4 . Ng email ako nationwide last tuesday , ng reply sla yesterday na still on process. Sana nga wala na maging problema! :'( , kya lng bakit kya matagal i process? Bakit sa ibang nababasa ko sa forum e in 2 weeks naiforward na agad!
naiinip lang siguro tayo..habang papalapit na yung processing time lalong nakakainip maghintay..as long as di tayo tinetext ng nationwide okay na yung result