+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To All Who Made Medical Examination to Nationwide Health System Inc.

josh_chinaeyes09

Star Member
Mar 5, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Misissauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 24, 2011
Med's Done....
May 25, 2011
Hi..

To all who made their medical examination last Feb. 4, 2009 at Nationwide Health System Inc., Makati Manila. Kindly put your updates here... Like, If your passport is already requested by Canidian Embassy or still waiting for the response. etc.... All updates is a big help... mahirap mag-intay atleast kung may updates nakakabuhay ng loob... tnx....

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hi,
Just to give you an idea. We had our medical at Timbol Clinic last Oct2008 and got our response from CEM Feb 2009. It took 4 months before the CEM requested our passport for visa stamping. Up to now still waiting for our passports return from the embassy. Hope this will help you lighthen up your feelings or worries....

By the way, did you check if the clinic submitted your medical reports to the embassy? If not you should and ask them if there is no problem. I did it twice with Timbol. Good Luck!

Jarla

josh_chinaeyes09

Star Member
Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Misissauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 24, 2011
Med's Done....
May 25, 2011
jarla,

Tnx alot... I already ask to Nationwide Health Clinic if they alraedy sent my medical examination result, they said that they already sent last Feb. 16, 2009.

jcs

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Thanks Josh for this posting and to Jarla also for your reply. At least you gave us an idea how long it will take before CIC Manila can act once the medical result are already with them. BTW, I was just wondering what application did you applied for? AINP family stream?

Thanks and goodluck to all of us.

josh_chinaeyes09

Star Member
Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Misissauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 24, 2011
Med's Done....
May 25, 2011
Paulie
Your welcome....Im on Family Stream (Skilled Worker, MPNP). You in what category are you and in what stage is your application now?

josh

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Hi Josh! I applied under the AINP Family Stream and just received a notification letter from CIC-Manila to have the medical examination within 30 days and send my Diploma, TOR and employment/training certificates plus the landing fee of Ps19,500 within 60 days from receipt of the letter.

I'm still preparing for the medical exam and completing the other requirements.

Pls keep us posted.

PAULIE

josh_chinaeyes09

Star Member
Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Misissauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 24, 2011
Med's Done....
May 25, 2011
Paulie,

Thats good.. In what clinic do you plan to conduct your medical?

And for me yesterday i received a letter from canadian embassy asking for my passport for visa stamping.... ;> Thanks God...

Josh

dp_ramos

Mar 31, 2009
hi josh!

i also had my medical exam at nationwide. Had it last Feb 18 2009. Up to now I'm still waiting for my passport request letter. I am getting worried it would ever arrive. I read the thread and saw that you already received your passport request letter... Congrats!

Can you give me info how long you waited for your passport request to arrive? It would be of great help.

Congrats again!

Thanks in advance.

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
hi jost, i also had my medical exam yesterday in st. luke clinic. i just want you to ask, how many months before you received a letter from canada embassy asking for your passport to visa stamping?

thanks!

josh_chinaeyes09 said:
Paulie,

Thats good.. In what clinic do you plan to conduct your medical?

And for me yesterday i received a letter from canadian embassy asking for my passport for visa stamping.... ;> Thanks God...

Josh

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
Hi everyone,

I had my medical examination at Nationwide SHI, Makati last March 30.

I am yet to submit the original school, training documents and pay the right of permanent resident fee. I'd probably do that by april 15 (salary day) LOL.

Cheers!

Edo-San

josh_chinaeyes09

Star Member
Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Misissauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 24, 2011
Med's Done....
May 25, 2011
dp_ramos,
merge,

Good day, first, you must call to the Nationwide if your medical examination is already sent to embassy and ask for the exact date when they sent the result. From the date they sent the result, 1~2 months you will received the letter. And sometimes it takes only 1 1/2 months for you to received the letter of passport request

If you will call to the Nationwide Health number they will give you another number where you can follow-up, so here is the direct number where you can call for you to know if when they sent your result (02) 888-5086. They will ask for your full name and the date you conducted your medical examination.

Here is my track:

Feb. 4 2009 = Conduct Medical Examination
Feb. 16, 2009 = Sent the result of M.E. by Nationwide Health
March 30, 2009 = Received letter from embassy asking for my pasport
(Note: Original date on the letter was March 23, 2009, there is always
a delay on our post office)

Good luck to you both.... God bless.... Just ask if you have some questions ;>

josh

dp_ramos

Mar 31, 2009
Thanks josh!

I just called Nationwide, got the information that my medical result was forwarded last March 2. Guess all i have to do now is wait.

Thanks again for the reply and congrats in advance.

Goodluck and God bless!

**are you under the PNP for MANITOBA?**

josh_chinaeyes09

Star Member
Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Misissauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 24, 2011
Med's Done....
May 25, 2011
dp_ramos,

Yes, Im Manitoba PNP. and you? Where is your destination? Me.. to Winnipeg..

Just count 1~2 months then you will received your letter....

josh

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
thanks josh, for your inspiring reply...^_^

josh_chinaeyes09 said:
dp_ramos,
merge,

Good day, first, you must call to the Nationwide if your medical examination is already sent to embassy and ask for the exact date when they sent the result. From the date they sent the result, 1~2 months you will received the letter. And sometimes it takes only 1 1/2 months for you to received the letter of passport request

If you will call to the Nationwide Health number they will give you another number where you can follow-up, so here is the direct number where you can call for you to know if when they sent your result (02) 888-5086. They will ask for your full name and the date you conducted your medical examination.

Here is my track:

Feb. 4 2009 = Conduct Medical Examination
Feb. 16, 2009 = Sent the result of M.E. by Nationwide Health
March 30, 2009 = Received letter from embassy asking for my pasport
(Note: Original date on the letter was March 23, 2009, there is always
a delay on our post office)

Good luck to you both.... God bless.... Just ask if you have some questions ;>

josh