21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
hadasp said:
Thank you for your answer. And how can I do the digital signature?
After you are done your uploading then click next and you could see there just you need to write
Your First name and family name and automatically it is generated digital signature.

AlbertaEfron

Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2016
Nomination.....
Nov 2015
AOR Received.
March 2016
Med's Request
January 07 2017
Med's Done....
January 10 2017
Hello Everyone,
do I need to submit new English test for BOWP in NOC-C. My CELPIP expired in Dec 2016.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
AlbertaEfron said:
Hello Everyone,
do I need to submit new English test for BOWP in NOC-C. My CELPIP expired in Dec 2016.
No Need if you have already submitted your eAPR?

AlbertaEfron

Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2016
Nomination.....
Nov 2015
AOR Received.
March 2016
Med's Request
January 07 2017
Med's Done....
January 10 2017
RabinJi said:
No Need if you have already submitted your eAPR?
Thank you Rabinji
I have my PR application in progress it was paper based, medicals have been completed, I also submitted my CELPIP when I applied for my PR

Judlu

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
canadacec2012 said:
Hi All,

I have done some research on BOWP going thought the posts in forum and providing some tips to get BOWP without hassle.

Tips for BOWP
• Read the OB485 for BOWP eligibility - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob485.asp
• BOWP Application form – IMM5710 link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp
• IMM5710 form filling
o Select Open Work Permit(Type of Work permit are you applying for)
o Do NOT indicate a specific employer(BOWP application - Not Applicable)
o Include an explanation letter and mention OB485, your CEC file number and also include a copy of the AOR your received and your currently valid work permit, all in one PDF file in that order.
o Question 3 in form IMM5710 – A work permit with same employer and/or A work permit with new employer
• We can withdraw the BOWP application before file is not being start processing - email address for BOWP questions/clarifications/Withdraw - question @ cic.gc.ca,
email below details for Withdraw BOWP
Complete Name;
Client ID number, if you have one;
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
Country of birth;
Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses;
Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all;
Application type;
Date the e-Application was transmitted;
Online application reference number;
Payment receipt number
So what to choose:
Question 3 in form IMM5710 – A work permit with same employer and/or A work permit with new employer

There are two different options and I'm confused what I have to point for BOWP...

lionheart2

Aug 30, 2015
Hi guys,
My permit will expire within 4 months and gonna apply BOWP.
I've my nomination certificate & AOR (i supposed? I receive an email from CIC which includes my UCI & File number starting with XPxxxxxx)
is this email considered AOR and good enough for applying BOWP? (Mine is Paper-based PR)

and do i need to wait till R10 is completed ? and how to do i know?
btw, ive done the eligibility assessment and i got OPEN WORK PERMIT. (is this alright? it didnt mention BOWP anywhere...)
thanks

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
Judlu said:
So what to choose:
Question 3 in form IMM5710 – A work permit with same employer and/or A work permit with new employer

There are two different options and I'm confused what I have to point for BOWP...
Hello,
I also have the same question?

I have got an AOR under EE and wish to apply for a BOWP. I am currently employed and will continue to work for the same employer even after I get the BOWP.

What option to choose for the following question;

3. I am applying for the one or more of the following;

- A work permit with the same employer
- An intitial work permit or a work permit with a new wmployer
- Restoration of your status as a worker
- Temporary Residcent Permit

Please help!

mdeep83

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Hi All,

I have received an ITA and waiting to get my FBI PCC to submit the e-APR.
I am currently on closed work permit which is expiring in Jun 2017 (within the next 4 months)
However, my project assignment here in Canada is ending soon and my employer is asking me to relocate back , else I will have to resign.

Now my question is - can I apply for BOWP after being fired? Please do let me know.

Judlu

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
OY said:
Has anyone applied for BOWP with an expired PGWP and gotten approved or rejected?
Same question:

My work permit expires on March 9th and I have really good chances to get ITA at the next EE draw on March 15th. Honestly I expected it to be on March 8th - in this case I could have 1 day to submit e-APR and then application to a bridging WP. But for some reason that draw took place on March 1st and it completely destroyed my plans because there won't be a draw on March 8th:((

Do I have any options to overcome this gap (just 6 days) between WP expiry date and e-APR submission so I could still apply for a bridging visa? What should I do? I really need to find some way to continue my work here as I have two kids and I need a stable income. My employer is interested to work with me but they will not go for LMIA.

A week ago I have applied on papers for a WP extension. I know it will be refused, I just hoped to win some time to continue work and keep my current status.

So what should I do now? Wait for ITA, apply for PR and than to apply for bridging WP anyway?

Or maybe try to apply to bridge before my current WP expires even without Acknowledgement letter for PR. I know such kind of application will be rejected but probably I'll be able to add this letter later to my application package? Just a week later when I get it...

Really don't know what to do.... Please help.

senecanking

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Hello,

I applied for PR under CEC and applying for BOWP. Please someone help with following questions.

For this Q: Which Situation best describes your work situation

what answer should we choose?

No options applied to me. If I choose "None of Above". It prompts me that I cannot apply.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Hi there,

I'm an international graduate (graduated from Canadian university) I have two years of work experience (one job and one company within Canada) my Job offer/occupation falls under NOC-0 when I calculated my score for Express Entry I'm getting like 465 but my IELTS over all band score is 6.0 (Listening 6.0 Speaking 6.5 Writing 6.5 and Reading 4.5)

As of March first week draw, the minimum score for invitation was 434, Is that okay that if I register for express entry with the above IELTS score?

I'm sure that I'll get an invitation if I register for it, but I'm worrying about the IELTS score. According to CIC, IELTS score must be 6.0 in all four components for NOC 0.

Please someone suggest me on this issue.

Thanks a lot!

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
Thinly said:
Hi there,

I'm an international graduate (graduated from Canadian university) I have two years of work experience (one job and one company within Canada) my Job offer/occupation falls under NOC-0 when I calculated my score for Express Entry I'm getting like 465 but my IELTS over all band score is 6.0 (Listening 6.0 Speaking 6.5 Writing 6.5 and Reading 4.5)

As of March first week draw, the minimum score for invitation was 434, Is that okay that if I register for express entry with the above IELTS score?

I'm sure that I'll get an invitation if I register for it, but I'm worrying about the IELTS score. According to CIC, IELTS score must be 6.0 in all four components for NOC 0.

Please someone suggest me on this issue.

Thanks a lot!
You need to meet the minimum criteria for the language score otherwise you can't apply.

I applied 6-7 months ago, so I hope I remember correctly. You can also confirm with someone else, but this is what I remember.