N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Flora Zhao said:
Can you please let me know where I can find the spreadsheet? I would like to update my status. My credit card just got charge!
I wish I could make it a sticky with my original post.

For those who want to add or update their entries to the spreadsheet we're maintaining for 2016 PGP applicants, there are 2 options for you. Option 1 is recommended.

(1) Fill out as many fields as you can in the NEW ENTRY sheet of the SS. If some required info are missing from your entry, I will leave comments on Comment by Admin column soon after you post (please, review and take action). You can use any free (not used by others) row from Row#8 to Row#50 of NEW ENTRY sheet. I will manually add your new/updated info into the actual TIMELINE sheet ASAP. You cannot edit TIMELINE sheet as it's locked only to view.
*** Please, read INTRODUCTION sheet if you're new to our SS. ***

(2) If for some reasons, you cannot use NEW ENTRY sheet; you can PM me here with details (as asked in the SS). I will add/update your info ASAP.
*** If you just randomly post it here, I may miss it. It's also hard for me to go pages after pages to look for anyone who wants to add/update info on the SS especially when I'm not an active 2016 applicant ***

2016 PGP Timeline - Google SS

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
dbss said:
more direct link:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/;jsessionid=005B949F47FF8EEF06F603F76814B088?app=ecas&lang=en
. This data is modified upto Dec.15,2015 only.

canpuneet

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2009
Doc's Request.
05-03-2009
AOR Received.
20-02-2009
File Transfer...
05-03-2009
Med's Request
18-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2010 PP Sent 13-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2010
LANDED..........
01-10-2010
Gsingh88 said:
No charge yet.. Fedex 9:19 batch.
I Must have done something wrong in my application.. they might have issue with my birth certificate with no name on it or god knows what.. Still hoping my file to get through, fingers crossed :-[
My birth certificate did not have my name. My cc got charged.
That should ease your anxiety a bit?

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canpuneet said:
My birth certificate did not have my name. My cc got charged.
That should ease your anxiety a bit?
Thank you soo much.. Thats a big hope :)

Flora Zhao

Jan 19, 2016
Rossei said:
I wish I could make it a sticky with my original post.

For those who want to add or update their entries to the spreadsheet we're maintaining for 2016 PGP applicants, there are 2 options for you. Option 1 is recommended.

(1) Fill out as many fields as you can in the NEW ENTRY sheet of the SS. If some required info are missing from your entry, I will leave comments on Comment by Admin column soon after you post (please, review and take action). You can use any free (not used by others) row from Row#8 to Row#50 of NEW ENTRY sheet. I will manually add your new/updated info into the actual TIMELINE sheet ASAP. You cannot edit TIMELINE sheet as it's locked only to view.
*** Please, read INTRODUCTION sheet if you're new to our SS. ***

(2) If for some reasons, you cannot use NEW ENTRY sheet; you can PM me here with details (as asked in the SS). I will add/update your info ASAP.
*** If you just randomly post it here, I may miss it. It's also hard for me to go pages after pages to look for anyone who wants to add/update info on the SS especially when I'm not an active 2016 applicant ***

2016 PGP Timeline - Google SS
Thx! SS is updated~

Flora Zhao

Jan 19, 2016
JuliaSan said:
Congratulations!
I cannot post any links here (I don't know why - policy of the forum). But you can go to the first page, find first post of Rossei. There are all links in his signature.
Thx. Got the link~

xxrjulia

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI guys, i haven't received emails regarding FN, but status is changed to "Application Received" online at CIC website.
you may use your UCI or PR card#(the one starting with PA) to check.

good luck!

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
Hi Rossei,

One question.
Just yesterday, the 9.43 batch was in the "good luck" category on the Projection sheet and it is now in the "within cap".
Did you make a change in your formulas (for example changed the total accepted to 10k?) or was it done automatically because something changed?

(and congrats to all the CCd today :D )

randebutler

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver Island, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Quoi said:
Hi Rossei,

One question.
Just yesterday, the 9.43 batch was in the "good luck" category on the Projection sheet and it is now in the "within cap".
Did you make a change in your formulas (for example changed the total accepted to 10k?) or was it done automatically because something changed?

(and congrats to all the CCd today :D )
That spreadsheet is editable so you can change the projection to see what percentage we need to make up to get us in the cap. At 2.5% we are "within cap". At 2.4% we are in "good luck"

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
randebutler said:
That spreadsheet is editable so you can change the projection to see what percentage we need to make up to get us in the cap. At 2.5% we are "within cap". At 2.4% we are in "good luck"
Thanks for the explanation. Makes sense... and pretty scary that 0.1% makes such a difference, wow!
I can't seem to edit though, it says it's protected but maybe i'm looking at the wrong place - I don't really need to edit anyway.

Thanks!

randebutler

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver Island, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Quoi said:
Thanks for the explanation. Makes sense... and pretty scary that 0.1% makes such a difference, wow!
I can't seem to edit though, it says it's protected but maybe i'm looking at the wrong place - I don't really need to edit anyway.

Thanks!
YW. You should be able to edit cell D1 to change the projections.

randebutler

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver Island, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
This thread is depressingly quiet today. I miss the days of multiple credit cards being charged before lunch.....

Parliament resumed today, I am hoping to see the changes to the cap coming soon.