First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Ksana said:
It'd be great if the Excel chart had an additional column to list country of origin of parents, for statistics purposes. I've heard that sponsorship times can vary depending on where parents are being sponsored from.
nooo,shouldn't be like this

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ksana said:
It'd be great if the Excel chart had an additional column to list country of origin of parents, for statistics purposes. I've heard that sponsorship times can vary depending on where parents are being sponsored from.
Only if dependents are also added. For parent's only application. It mostly goes to ottawa for final processing. That's being noticed off late.

tulipo4ka

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
rm34 said:
Finally cc got charged today (sat) at 11.20 am.\
Extremely happy! Good luck to everyone else :)
FedEx 9.19am batch
Have a great weekend guys!
wow!!! Congrats!!! Lucky you!
I'm still waiting... It's so frustrating... :(

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No charge yet.. Fedex 9:19 batch.
I Must have done something wrong in my application.. they might have issue with my birth certificate with no name on it or god knows what.. Still hoping my file to get through, fingers crossed :-[

rm34

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tulipo4ka said:
wow!!! Congrats!!! Lucky you!
I'm still waiting... It's so frustrating... :(
Thank you!
I hope you also get charged on Monday :), just hang in there.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Century said:
One applicant named "trizienne" in the spreadsheet claiming that s/he has been charged! His/her application has been reached on 5th Jan at 8:26m. Is it a joke or real? ???
no charge, different color is because payment method is missing

Garry1970

Jan 23, 2016
Just discovered this forum, thank you all folks for sharing info and providing tips

my CC was charged on Jan 15
application sent with Purolator from Vaughan, ON.
Accepted by PGP on Jan 4, 9:34am

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gsingh88 said:
I Must have done something wrong in my application.. they might have issue with my birth certificate with no name on it or god knows what.. Still hoping my file to get through, fingers crossed :-[
Birth certificate is required to prove relationship between sponser and principle applicant. Both people legal name of the time and sponser date of birth is required. Even 10th passing certificate is also acceptable if info available on it.

meisetsu

Jan 14, 2016
Just went back from TD bank and learnt that my certified cheque was still outstanding... Guess they haven't started cashing cheques yet.

delcan25

Jan 3, 2016
guys... i have posted a new topic since its general on how to track a certified cheque.

Mine still shows outstanding. Would be good if all of us who have given a certified cheque starts tracking and updating the spreadsheet/forum on the status.

cheers

delcan25

Jan 3, 2016
dont know how to refer to a link. so simply copying my post here...

Author Topic: How to track a certified cheque whether cashed or not by CIC

How to track a certified cheque whether cashed or not by CIC
« on: January 23, 2016, 01:30:04 pm »

hi all,
i see a lot of users regretting that they are not able to track a certified cheque to know whether their application has been accepted or not. I have gone through a rigorous process to know how to track it and guide the tellers at the branch or even on the helpline.

I had been rejected by TD many times when they told me it cant be tracked. Well... Here's how u can track it.
Its easy if they know how and in all cases bank would say cert cheque cant be tracked.

1. Go to Customer Histry Menu.
2. Go to Option 5, under Option 5 look for Certified Cheque. A querry would be required on the date range.
3. Find the actual certified cheque and See the status on it.
4. O means outstanding, C means Cashed.

This is the process with TD. Others branches may have something similar.

I am currently waiting on my PGP 2016 application, Submitted Jan 4 2016 on 8:45am. I am tracking my certified cheque.

Cheers

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
delcan25 said:
dont know how to refer to a link. so simply copying my post here...

Author Topic: How to track a certified cheque whether cashed or not by CIC

How to track a certified cheque whether cashed or not by CIC
« on: January 23, 2016, 01:30:04 pm »

hi all,
i see a lot of users regretting that they are not able to track a certified cheque to know whether their application has been accepted or not. I have gone through a rigorous process to know how to track it and guide the tellers at the branch or even on the helpline.

I had been rejected by TD many times when they told me it cant be tracked. Well... Here's how u can track it.
Its easy if they know how and in all cases bank would say cert cheque cant be tracked.

1. Go to Customer Histry Menu.
2. Go to Option 5, under Option 5 look for Certified Cheque. A querry would be required on the date range.
3. Find the actual certified cheque and See the status on it.
4. O means outstanding, C means Cashed.

This is the process with TD. Others branches may have something similar.

I am currently waiting on my PGP 2016 application, Submitted Jan 4 2016 on 8:45am. I am tracking my certified cheque.

Cheers
Can you be more specific where the options are located? I am stuck at number 1 itself.

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhutti said:
Birth certificate is required to prove relationship between sponser and principle applicant. Both people legal name of the time and sponser date of birth is required. Even 10th passing certificate is also acceptable if info available on it.
I included copy of front and back page of my passport along with birth certificate as it shows my parents name, my place and date of birth same as birth cirtificate.. Hope they take that as a proof.

M

mikeymyke

Gsingh88 said:
They might not charge since your credit card is not more than 9 months from expiring, (there's a rule in CIC that says credit cards must still be valid for 9 months or more). but we won't know that for sure until later on.

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
meisetsu said:
Just went back from TD bank and learnt that my certified cheque was still outstanding... Guess they haven't started cashing cheques yet.
Thank you for the update :)