+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
After 6 month my friend send a mail to NDVO and he got reply that your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review. Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. which is 15 months.

Bindu786

Oct 26, 2013
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI TO COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 12
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
APRIL
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
DEL-25 JUN13 COL 26 NOV 13
Med's Request
20 JAN 2014
Med's Done....
24 JAN 2014
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
Gud morning frds

Day light bring lot of hopes let's c who's email will rock first

With Mr Ppr pp

Dm

Pray to god for some updates

Satnam shri waheguru

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
ttrajan said:
After 6 month my friend send a mail to NDVO and he got reply that your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review. Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. which is 15 months.
Hi - Your friend was waiting for DM or MR+PPR?? Do you know his timeline??

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kpdes said:
As per the latest link I've received from Dipan, I'm still not clear as what should be the rprf I need to pay...there are different tables mention on this page and at last they have mentioned that rprf is $490... Pls help me to clearly understand..
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx
Dear
You need to pay according to below

Right of Permanent Resident Fee (Principal Applicant, Spouse/ Partner) ($490 OR INR28,900 ) X 2

Regards

extramiler

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
February 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully by 3rd week of April
vineethere said:
Friends - I was thinking a lot on the delay and was thinking from all angles and I feel most of the delay has got something to do with our past International Travel History.

May be, everyone can throw light here.. I feel this is how it happens -

After our File Transfer to NDVO, they screen the applications to see if people have traveled internationally. If yes, then such files they keep with NDVO and ppl who have not traveled earlier or only 1-2 countries they send it to CVO. Thats the reason, once CVO asks pp, it comes back with stamping within 15 days, whereas whoever sends PP to NDVO takes forever for stamping...

It appears that NDVO tries to call the Immigration dept of the countries we visited to check if we overstayed, any visa frauds, etc.....

So, bottom-line - the more countries you travel, expect more delays....

For eg., I travelled to US, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand (may be thats why the delay)

CVO folks can comment - Have you all traveled internationally in the past?? If yes, which countries??

(this is what happens when Mind is idle too much... i am thinking too many junk things perhaps....!! ):(
I have Vineet....I have no international travel history (absolutely blank PP). So this rules out the possibility of multiple travels causing delays. We are apparently clueless as to how NDVO works!!!!

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
I am really shocked...... FSW2013 applicants of June-July have also got DM, but we jokers applied in Jan-feb-Mar have still not got DM & some not got even MR itself.... what to say....... :( extremely angry.... what is the use of PNP route then.... FSW2013 seems to be much faster than PNP....

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
I am really shocked...... FSW2013 applicants of June-July have also got DM, but we jokers applied in Jan-feb-Mar have still not got DM & some not got even MR itself.... what to say....... :( extremely angry.... what is the use of PNP route then.... FSW2013 seems to be much faster than PNP....
Same here. Really frustrating....

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
He's waiting for Mr. He got 2nd aor from Delhi in June.

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
ecas seems to be down. Says server is down. Looks like so many ppl bombarded the server for status that it went down.....

NDVO - Better to clear the files, rather than have so many frustrated ppl who are bombarding the server and bringing it down.....!!!

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
raman1 said:
me qlso waiting for medicals i got 2nd aor on 25th June
Very sad raman1..... FSW2013 June-July are getting DMs and we are waiting for MR, PPR..... All we can do is pray to God!!

Oh God.. why this punishment....what sin we have done...!! :(

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
Hi Krishna - You can read this. Already checked.... (given by our forum member named Snehith)...pls see in RED below...

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

If you are currently outside of India, or have upcoming or frequent travel outside of India, you are not required to submit your passport at this time. However, if you are not submitting your passport with the other items requested, you must submit a letter explaining why you are unable to submit your passport. When the processing of your application has reached the final review stage, we will send you a second request letter. Once you receive this letter, you must submit your passport by the date specified, failing which your application may be refused.

Please note that waiting for a second passport request will delay the completion of processing of your application.

Your visa can only be issued by the visa office where your application is in process and cannot be transferred to Canada or any other visa office for visa issuance. As well, Indian law prohibits the sending of passports in and out of the country by mail or courier.

Once you submit your passport, you will need to provide a mailing address in India to which your passport can be returned by Registered mail after your visa is issued. If that address is different than the address currently on your file, you will need to submit an original letter, signed by you, requesting a change of address.

A trusted friend, relative, or agent may send, through the secure means outlined above, from within India, your passport to our office on your behalf. However, please note that it is your responsibility to send the passports to our office in adherence with international law and within the deadline which we have given you for such submission.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 9
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021
If only I knew of this, I would not have to go through all the issues of moving back to India :( I'd sent a case specific inquiry about a month back, still no reply. Had I received any such mail, I would have happily delayed sending of my passports. It makes more sense to send passports at the end of the process even if takes more time overall. Because at that stage you know it is only the last step. Sending passports initially makes the things much more difficult as you don't know how long the process will take and whether you are going to get visa or not etc etc.. On top of that you lose the opportunity that you currently have. On the other hand if we send the passports in the end, we know even if takes 2-3 months we are going to get the visa and it just matter of time. We are leaving one opportunity for the other...

Anyways, what is past is past. Got to look forward.

Thanks.

Immhelpca

Sep 12, 2013
Tmone said:
Dear friends,
Praise the Lord! Medical examinations have been received. The additional information and documents are sent. I wait for CIC asks me to send the passports. Hi to you all.
Hi dear,
Congratulations. I am also on the same boat, I got my medical done in Dec 2013 and waiting for my passports now. Do you know how long it will take. They also ask me for additional documents related to current job because my sponser did not submit my job related documents when he applied for us. Please guide me if you have any information in regards to this. Thanks