+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
Hi - PCC has to be issued by the Regional Passport Office or SP (Police). PLease read this -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp
Yes i got it from SP.

hsharma9

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
GUD MORNING

KB 22 ji....rab kare jo tusi keha hai....oh sach hove.....eh akhri 9-10 din full of updates hon......

raba raba mih varsha updates da........

Himanshu

karambir singh

Apr 18, 2011
CHANDIGARH, PUNJAB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI TO COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CIC NS 14/02/2013
AOR Received.
CIO :- 25/03/2013, NDVO :- 27/06/2013, CVO :26/11/2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
03/02/2014 , ECAS Update :- 08/02/2014
Passport Req..
11/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2014
LANDED..........
30/04/2014
hsharma9 said:
GUD MORNING

KB 22 ji....rab kare jo tusi keha hai....oh sach hove.....eh akhri 9-10 din full of updates hon......

raba raba mih varsha updates da........

Himanshu
Honge 22 G , god is with everybody and bless everyone in the world.
We all shall get visas very very soon . Start counting the days brother.

Regards
KB

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
karambir singh said:
Honge 22 G , god is with everybody and bless everyone in the world.
We all shall get visas very very soon . Start counting the days brother.

Regards
KB
I agree with Karambir completely, God bless everyone in the world.About myself, i think i might the seniormost person in this queue of immigration, waiting period being 10 yrs. From fsw in 2004 to the backlog reduction pnp ontario queue in 2012, and now from ndvo to cvo past few months , status still application recieved..

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
Guys,

Rashpal and Myself had sent an email to NDVO asking for status of processing of our files. Last evening, Rashpal received an email reply from NDVO regarding status of his file. I am posting the email response on his behalf as this might help all of us who have submitted our passports gain insight on processing of our files.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport(s) for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en . For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration - 8.
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

Cheers,
S

kpdes

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
31-08-2013
Med's Request
20-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014...:-)

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SM123 said:
Guys,

Rashpal and Myself had sent an email to NDVO asking for status of processing of our files. Last evening, Rashpal received an email reply from NDVO regarding status of his file. I am posting the email response on his behalf as this might help all of us who have submitted our passports gain insight on processing of our files.
Very sad , :( you guys are waiting so long and they are replying that officer is having pending review on this due to new files. Well there is no way to predict NDVO method of working.
Day by day i am feeling too down due to this. I really think that just in 1 month i felt so then what you guys are facing so far...waiting since october...amazing yar.
Well we cant do anything even except waiting... but this is really bad.

God bless us all and give us strength to go thr' this.

Regards

hsharma9

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
dipanchokshi said:
Very sad , :( you guys are waiting so long and they are replying that officer is having pending review on this due to new files. Well there is no way to predict NDVO method of working.
Day by day i am feeling too down due to this. I really think that just in 1 month i felt so then what you guys are facing so far...waiting since october...amazing yar.
Well we cant do anything even except waiting... but this is really bad.

God bless us all and give us strength to go thr' this.

Regards
if they have so much work load they should put more people for that ....because they have enjoyed six months during strike....and they should give priority to old guys those are waiting from long back and on the egde of decision made and have submit there pp......rather then giving priority to new files ....

I am shocked they replying that they have workload because of new files coming and the review is pending over the file for further process...if this is the case they should not give DM to FSW as well....they drewM and pratha......sorry bhai log......i am happy with you progress just trying to say they are ????????????????????????????????????????????? i cant say any thing for them....

very ....very sad.....:(

god bless all......and do some thing so these guys(Important in our life for right now) so they start working over old cases

extramiler

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
February 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully by 3rd week of April
SM123 said:
Guys,

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport(s) for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en . For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 8.
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

Cheers,
S
This is irony!!! I am 100% confident that anyone from us waiting for DM will get the same response as this seems drafted only. Thry dont have time for anything......what kind of case-specific response is this where they dont share any spdcific details of ur file but apreciates our patience.

No words left. Absolutely frustrating............ :(

sjramu

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2012
Nomination.....
02/25/2013
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 06/19/2013, 2nd AOR - 07/17/2013
Me too ve sent case specific enquiry as it been more than 6 months from 2nd AOR. lets see wat response I receive now...

longwait10

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Guys, look at the positive side as this seems drafted, it may be that the case is being worked upon and DM may follow anytime :).....We need to be patient and in upbeat mood too :)!!!

extramiler said:
This is irony!!! I am 100% confident that anyone from us waiting for DM will get the same response as this seems drafted only. Thry dont have time for anything......what kind of case-specific response is this where they dont share any spdcific details of ur file but apreciates our patience.

No words left. Absolutely frustrating............ :(

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
One of my friend said that they might be in a way that whatever the new files piled, they process them and put it nearer the DM status. After some portion of back log clear the will start on DM for all pending files , to synchronize the process.

This is just guess nothing rational.

Regards

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
There is a huge contradiction in their mail itself -

One side, they are saying that they are giving highest priority to passports submitted for stamping.....

and

on another side, they are saying delays are happening due to NEW applications....!!!

I didnt quite catch which statement is right here. If stamping is more priority, then why on earth are you working on NEW files then... ??? :mad:

I did not understand this point....

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
vineethere said:
There is a huge contradiction in their mail itself -

One side, they are saying that they are giving highest priority to passports submitted for stamping.....

and

on another side, they are saying delays are happening due to NEW applications....!!!

I didnt quite catch which statement is right here. If stamping is more priority, then why on earth are you working on NEW files then... ??? :mad:

I did not understand this point....
The Email says due to high volume of correspondence....it might be due to other applications queued for MR, PPR, RPRF and may be security clearances, personal or professional background checks....there might be many factors stating delay in processing...

However, the email is not very encouraging but definitely helps some one to know where the file is and can plan accordingly.

This email is response to a General Email inquiring about the processing of the file. There was no Case specific inquiry request been raised.

Unlike me, i have not received any revert on my email :( and it has been 12.5 months now that I have applied to CIC and not sure where the file is stuck and when i can expect my passports back with Visa's. :(

Regards,
S

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
I think, there will be separate dedicated teams for each activity.

For eg,. a team for initial review of new applications and sending PER (team A), another team for sending MR, PPR, etc (team B). Another team for initiating security/bg checks (team C), yet another team for declaring DM (team D) and a final team for actual stamping (team E).

I mean, if I were to start a company, I will create different teams to do different activity. Now, my point is if team A is in-charge of new applications, they wont be working on DMs or issuing visas. So, how is team A (new applications) responsible for delay in stamping (which is team D job)... ??

Just my guess... but I may be wrong in the way they work... trying to keep myself in that position and thinking...