+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
kaw_fzr said:
Hello

I have also been waiting more than 5 months as of now after sending the documents after receiving the Intent to Reject letter. I am a 2016 applicant in online system.

I am currently living in Quebec and sent my documents after the Intention Of Reject letter in September 2016. Since then when I call, I hear that the file is under processing and documents have been received. They say the maximum time is 18 months and I will have answer by then at least.

Does anyone know the new timeline after sending the documents ?
According to my agent/lawyer, the maximum time to give you response is 90 days, but i don't know either these 90 days are official days or normal days from the receipt of the documents.

hitman22

Oct 19, 2013
Hi guys..Got my CSQ after updating my docs in sep 2016. I called them to know the status and they said good news your CSQ has been issued on 7th feb 2017 and it has been posted to your address.

So people who are waiting for csq, call and know the status as you will not be receiving any email.

All The Best!!!

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Any one got any update or document request after receiving the following email?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mrs,
Sir,

We have received your application for the Québec Selection Certificate, as well as your payment, within the prescribed deadlines.

Please note that we expect to begin processing applications received online in the spring of 2017.

We will contact you via My Québec Project only when we process your application and, if necessary, send you a personalized list of documents to send to us. Examination of your application will begin once we receive these documents.

In order to help you know the main stages of processing an online application, we invite you to consult the page Steps and Average Processing Times of an application for the Québec Selection Certificate online.

Please accept, Madam, Sir, our best regards.

The Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
hitman22 said:
Hi guys..Got my CSQ after updating my docs in sep 2016. I called them to know the status and they said good news your CSQ has been issued on 7th feb 2017 and it has been posted to your address.

So people who are waiting for csq, call and know the status as you will not be receiving any email.

All The Best!!!
Congrats, what was your complete csq timeline?

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Congrats ....

hitman22 said:

All The Best!!!

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
hitman22 said:

All The Best!!!
Your CSQ timeline please...

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
goodboy97 said:
Any one got any update or document request after receiving the following email?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mrs,
Sir,

We have received your application for the Québec Selection Certificate, as well as your payment, within the prescribed deadlines.

Please note that we expect to begin processing applications received online in the spring of 2017.

We will contact you via My Québec Project only when we process your application and, if necessary, send you a personalized list of documents to send to us. Examination of your application will begin once we receive these documents.

In order to help you know the main stages of processing an online application, we invite you to consult the page Steps and Average Processing Times of an application for the Québec Selection Certificate online.

Please accept, Madam, Sir, our best regards.

The Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
When will start Spring 2017 in canada??

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Officially spring starts from 21-march in Canada

quebecRN said:
When will start Spring 2017 in canada??

kaw_fzr

Feb 12, 2017
hitman22 said:

All The Best!!!
Called them, Still- Under Processing:(

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
hitman22 said:
applied from India
Applied in March 2014
received file no: june 2014
intent to reject: july 2016
Updated docs: sep 2016
CSQ: Feb 2017
Can I know what was ur points in total and if you have B2 in TCF french ?

kaw_fzr

Feb 12, 2017
Hello All,

I applied in Jan 2016 using Mon Peoject Online System and got document request in June 2016 and Intention to Reject in Aug 2016. I updated the documents in September 2016 but still haven't heard back from
Then after almost 6 months.

Has anyone who applied using Mon Project Online system received the Intention to Reject letter and got CSQ after that or has a similar experience to this.

Thanks