+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

Wesam96

Nov 12, 2015
Hi ALL

I am Nov 2015 applicant. I've received the Intention to Reject letter on 2nd Feb 2017 and updated my documents on 28 Feb 2017. Yesterday I called MIDI and they informed me that I will be affected by the new modifications for points calculation as the preliminary review of my file has not yet started !!!!

Reactions: shaggycoc

Kannan K Abhimanyu

Feb 15, 2017
jasdeep223348 said:
I call MIDI they said my application will review according to new rules.
[/quote

I also applied in 2014

Oct 27 2016 i received intention to reject letter

Submitted Doc. DEC 15 2016.

have you got any letter from their.?

Buvana

Oct 8, 2016
i am 2014 april applicant..
file number - sep 2014
intention to reject letter - jul 2016
docs sent - aug 2016..
yesterday i called midi they told 'we received your documents on aug 2016 , verification completed and waiting for preliminary review , so new changes will affect my application.'

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi All,

Now this is very Important for all who is effected with new point system kindly read and share so we can make lot of noise.

Now I am effected by new point test and I have attorney in Canada to represent my file now after new change I spoken with him and he told me this is unfair and as your lawyer we are taking action against Quebec Immigration department and we will file case against them …

Now yesterday I spoken with my lawyer’s assistant for 30 minute about progress of class action against Quebec Immigration Department talk was very productive and helpful here is the details …. (today I got this email from Attorney)

Please understand that court challenges and class action law suits are monumental undertakings. They take a great deal of time to both prepare, and fight in court. As your legal representation, it is my duty to make sure you are treated fairly and equitably under the laws in Canada/Quebec. But, as your attorney, it is also my job to advise you and keep you up-to-date on the efforts we are currently undertaking to fight these changes.

[flash=200,200]http://The Situation:[/flash]

· Immigration Quebec has a great deal of discretion when it comes to their ability to make policy changes.
· Typically, these changes are announced in advance and a date is given for when they will be implemented. This way, everyone knows what is coming and can make the necessary arrangements to submit their application before the deadline.
· Changing the regulations as I have mentioned above is fair and equitable. Immigration Quebec needs to be able to change their section criteria to keep up with the labor market needs of the province. But applying these regulations retroactively, to submitted clients, is profoundly unfair.

Actions we are taking:

· We will be pairing up with other firms to challenge the legality of retroactively applying these changes to submitted clients. In other words, we will argue that Immigration Quebec can make these changes, but that they must not apply it to individuals who have already submitted their application to the program.

More information and details of our legal action will be forthcoming once they become available. In the meantime, please rest assured, as your legal representation and advocate, myself and my team will exhaust any and all avenues of legal recourse to ensure you are treated fairly by immigration Quebec.

Thank you again for choosing the XXXXX Law Firm and I will be touch with you as soon as I have updated information.

XXXXXXX

Now my understanding is if you have lawyer ask him to join other immigration firm action and if you don’t have lawyer find one or make one whatts up group then you can all contact me or any immigration lawyer to include you in his class action and my understanding is if you are not part of action Quebec Immigration can say it will only applies who has lodge case so don’t miss out and let’s make lots of noise if you don’t fight against this unfair action only you suffer more and more.

Let’s join together…. Share more and more…..

Note : my suggestion is go with attorney don’t go with any consultant because they are not that powerful to represent against govt.

More information whatts up me +61432710717

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Hello, are you a inland applicant ? did you ask them why did you get that intention of reject when the application has not been started ?

Wesam96 said:
Hi ALL

I am Nov 2015 applicant. I've received the Intention to Reject letter on 2nd Feb 2017 and updated my documents on 28 Feb 2017. Yesterday I called MIDI and they informed me that I will be affected by the new modifications for points calculation as the preliminary review of my file has not yet started !!!!

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
EVA RAO said:
Hi All,

Now this is very Important for all who is effected with new point system kindly read and share so we can make lot of noise.

Now I am effected by new point test and I have attorney in Canada to represent my file now after new change I spoken with him and he told me this is unfair and as your lawyer we are taking action against Quebec Immigration department and we will file case against them ...

Now yesterday I spoken with my lawyer’s assistant for 30 minute about progress of class action against Quebec Immigration Department talk was very productive and helpful here is the details .... (today I got this email from Attorney)

Please understand that court challenges and class action law suits are monumental undertakings. They take a great deal of time to both prepare, and fight in court. As your legal representation, it is my duty to make sure you are treated fairly and equitably under the laws in Canada/Quebec. But, as your attorney, it is also my job to advise you and keep you up-to-date on the efforts we are currently undertaking to fight these changes.

[flash=200,200]http://The Situation:[/flash]

· Immigration Quebec has a great deal of discretion when it comes to their ability to make policy changes.
· Typically, these changes are announced in advance and a date is given for when they will be implemented. This way, everyone knows what is coming and can make the necessary arrangements to submit their application before the deadline.
· Changing the regulations as I have mentioned above is fair and equitable. Immigration Quebec needs to be able to change their section criteria to keep up with the labor market needs of the province. But applying these regulations retroactively, to submitted clients, is profoundly unfair.

Actions we are taking:

· We will be pairing up with other firms to challenge the legality of retroactively applying these changes to submitted clients. In other words, we will argue that Immigration Quebec can make these changes, but that they must not apply it to individuals who have already submitted their application to the program.

More information and details of our legal action will be forthcoming once they become available. In the meantime, please rest assured, as your legal representation and advocate, myself and my team will exhaust any and all avenues of legal recourse to ensure you are treated fairly by immigration Quebec.

Thank you again for choosing the XXXXX Law Firm and I will be touch with you as soon as I have updated information.

XXXXXXX

Now my understanding is if you have lawyer ask him to join other immigration firm action and if you don’t have lawyer find one or make one whatts up group then you can all contact me or any immigration lawyer to include you in his class action and my understanding is if you are not part of action Quebec Immigration can say it will only applies who has lodge case so don’t miss out and let’s make lots of noise if you don’t fight against this unfair action only you suffer more and more.

Let’s join together…. Share more and more…..

Note : my suggestion is go with attorney don’t go with any consultant because they are not that powerful to represent against govt.

More information whatts up me +61432710717
It is appreciable, I've also contact with my lawyer, & he also planning to move forward to challenge this update.

mhallaq

Mar 26, 2017
;D

Congratulation Karrem , Okbal Ma Mtegi El Visa Kareeb. InSha Allah.

I have a question " are u single or married " ?

and from where did you apply your application ?

Kareem222 said:
Thanks God, finally after 2 years and 7 months we got our CSQs
Lodged: April 2014
AoR: August 2014
Intend to reject: June 2016
Docs: Sent: July 2016
2nd Intend to reject: October 2016
Docs received by MIDI: 8th November 2016
CSQ email from my lawyer: 02 March 2017
It really worth the wait, please keep the faith, yours are next.
Thanks you very much for every one of you for the support you provided during this waiting game :)

kaw_fzr

Feb 12, 2017
Hello Team,

My reference number is NA0084997.

I applied using Mon Project in January 2015 and got an intention to reject letter on 31st Aug, 2015 and submitted the documents on 1st Sep, 2015 and haven't heard back and the file is still in processing as per my telephone call with the agent several times.

I applied my file from Montreal(Quebec). I wanted to know that what is the timeline for the decision to be made after the documents related to Intention of Rejection have been received as it has already been 7 months since I sent the documents that were asked.

I will be thankful to hear your reply on this and I am also available to meet in person if required in Montreal.

Thanks

kaw_fzr

Feb 12, 2017
I applied using Mon Project in January 2016 and got an intention to reject letter on 31st Aug 2015 and submitted the documents on 1st Sep, 2015 and haven't heard back and the file is still in processing as per my telephone call with the agent several times.

I applied my file from Montreal(Quebec). I wanted to know that what is the timeline for the decision to be made after the documents related to Intention of Rejection have been received as it has already been 8 months since I sent the documents that were asked.

I will be thankful to hear your reply on this.

Apr 12, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have received file number of Quebec Skilled Worker in August 2013 and updated my documents in March 2016 but up to now no news...
I called Midi last week and they told me started preliminary view ... who know what does it mean? any idea about time of getting CSQ? my total point is 67 including B2/B2 in Francs..
Thanks to all...

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
asadi1980@gmail.com said:
Hey Guys,

I have received file number of Quebec Skilled Worker in August 2013 and updated my documents in March 2016 but up to now no news...
I called Midi last week and they told me started preliminary view ... who know what does it mean? any idea about time of getting CSQ? my total point is 67 including B2/B2 in Francs..
Thanks to all...
I think you need to call MIDI, after updating the docs, they usually respond with in 3 months. :)