+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
Hi All,

Pleas share your experience on time line for getting CSQ after updating docs requested through intention of reject letter

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec aplicant said:
Hi All,

Pleas share your experience on time line for getting CSQ after updating docs requested through intention of reject letter
I got intention of reject letter on 18-sept-2015.

Filed : nov 2013
File no : apr 2014
doc upd req : sept 2015
doc sent : oct 2015

Please share your timeline.

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
ajish said:
I got intention of reject letter on 18-sept-2015.

Filed : nov 2013
File no : apr 2014
doc upd req : sept 2015
doc sent : oct 2015

Please share your timeline.
Hi Ajish,

Thanks for the reply

My Time Line:

Filed :April 2013
File no. rcvd: July 2013
Docs request rcvd Intention of reject letter : April 2015
Updated docs: June 2015
Another ltr rcvd frm MIDI: Sep 2015 and content was " saying that my file is waiting a decision and we will communicate again with you once a decision is made"

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec aplicant said:
Hi Ajish,

Thanks for the reply

My Time Line:

Another ltr rcvd frm MIDI: Sep 2015 and content was " saying that my file is waiting a decision and we will communicate again with you once a decision is made"

Thanks for the reply.
I know how you must be feeling. You may get CSQ without interview. Hope for the best.
If you don’t mind please share your points…

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Hi, mine as follows:

Application : June,2011
AOR: August,2011
Intention to reject: Jan,2015
File updates: April,2015

No updates :( is it wired? is it a good indicator for having the CSQ? :( please share me your thoughts.
Regards,
Jkan

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JKan said:
Hi, mine as follows:

No updates :( is it wired? is it a good indicator for having the CSQ? :( please share me your thoughts.
Regards,
Jkan

Hi JKan,
They will give 90 days time to update the document but in your case it took more than 90 days (Jan – April). Did you call or did you receive any mail after the update...

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
ajish said:
Thanks for the reply.
I know how you must be feeling. You may get CSQ without interview. Hope for the best.
If you don’t mind please share your points…
Hi Ajish,

My total points as if now is 63 points, the exact points.

Can you clarify one thing "I presume we will be assessed as per the points which was in effect at the time our application received by MIDI "

is it correct

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
JKan said:
Hi, mine as follows:

Regards,
Jkan
Hi JKan,

Thanks for sharing your experience, after getting your intention of reject letter ,can you also share the date which your consultant has submitted the docs to MIDI

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Hi, documents were sent within Feb to my consultant, sent in Feb and my file was updated on on the first of April,2015. Any expectations plz :mad:
Thanks
Jkan

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec aplicant said:
Hi Ajish,

My total points as if now is 63 points, the exact points.

Can you clarify one thing "I presume we will be assessed as per the points which was in effect at the time our application received by MIDI "

is it correct
sorry quebec applicant,
i have no idea about that.

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
JKan said:
Hi, documents were sent within Feb to my consultant, sent in Feb and my file was updated on on the first of April,2015. Any expectations plz :mad:
Thanks
Jkan
Hi Jakn

I don't think its going to be reject now if that is the case you should have already received a reject letter earlier within 3 months or so,

Lets say if you have received the intention of rejection letter in Jan 15th thenn you have time till April 15 th to submit your docs

you will have approximately 90 days to update your file .

Thanks
Quebec aplicant

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec aplicant said:
Hi Ajish,

Thanks for the reply

My Time Line:

Hi Quebec applicant,

I got same mail on 17-11-2015.
Is there any news from MIDI

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
Hi Guys,

Newbie here!

Just want to ask with regards to my application, I sent our application Oct 2013 in Montreal as the website stated, but until now I did not receive any AOR or equivalent, you guys have experienced like this? Which mail did you received your AOR or equivalent via email or POST MAil? and how long in your experienced guys the process of PNP-Quebec? Do I need to call the embassy with regards to our application or just wait? Please advise?
Anyways, Im Filipino residence of Saudi Arabia.

Waiting for your response guys, thanks in advance

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Thank you dear.
Called my lawyer, she said my application is under the preliminary evaluation since August 28th,15 usually the preliminary evaluation last for 3 months max, currently I passed the 3 months, does it mean I’m within the selection process and there is no possible way of rejection? Please share me your thoughts.
Thanks indeed
Jkan

]

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Hi Ajish,

Nothing at all, sorry file was updated on March not April. Currently still standing on the same point, called them many time, nothing they can grant except your file is under process. What do you think? Should I receive an alterative letter due to the fact the 90 days were passed such as under decision?
Regards,
Jkan

[/quote]