+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Today I opened my GCkey found ghost profile/ application updated , when I entered there was nothing changed , maybe glitch or something

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
They just approved my third WP , but not the PR such a pain :( :( :(
And I noticed something, but I can be mistaken. It’s happening the second time already. Right after the ghost update they update your profile with a decision. Has anyone noticed that too?

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
They just approved my third WP , but not the PR such a pain :( :( :(
And I noticed something, but I can be mistaken. It’s happening the second time already. Right after the ghost update they update your profile with a decision. Has anyone noticed that too?
How soon after the ghost update does it usually happen and also does the status return back to normal ? (For pr application) lol

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
How soon after the ghost update does it usually happen and also does the status return back to normal ? (For pr application) lol
For pr I don’t know
I had a ghost update once and on the next day they asked for documents
With WP extension it’s the second time already that I get a ghost update and and the same or next day I get a decision . Status has changed to approved.
with pr I dunno probably there’s anyone who experienced that with pr application and was approved after ?

Last edited:

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
For pr I don’t know
Once I had ghost update and on the next day they asked for documents
With WP extension it’s the second time already that I get a ghost update and and the same or next day I get a decision . Status has changed to approved.
with pr I dunno probably there’s anyone who experienced that with pr application and was approved after ?
Today got ghost updated but nothing changed came back to submitted

Reactions: lost2011 and mimika

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Hi Guys,

I get my CoPR today. I am March 28, 2019 applicant. I got DM on Nov, 04. I landed at Etobicoke office. I try to answer all possible questions :))

good luck to all
Congratulations for you , but longer than usual after DM !

Reactions: M.Z