Interview........
Waived - Jan 20
Passport Req..
25-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
eCas shows our application has been in process since December 16th, same day as AOR. Everything is all going according to plan! Muhahaha! ;D

Rob.Barrett

Star Member
Nov 12, 2009
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2010
File Transfer...
22/10/2010
Med's Done....
06/08/2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/02/2011
VISA ISSUED...
04/03/2011
LANDED..........
31/03.2011
Merry Christmas Everybody - hope everybody gets their Christmas wishes this year. I personally hope this is the only Christmas in my life that I am without my partner as I hate waking up every day without her, even more so on Christmas morn.

Hopefully we will start to hear things very swiftly into the new year. 2011 will be amazing for us all.

regina_ca

Sep 19, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 july 2010
File Transfer...
7 oct 2010
Med's Done....
june 2010
Interview........
still waiting hope...soon...
Lifer said:
so we got the positive answer on the Sponsorship application two months ago and they forwarded our papers on to the singapore office, but when I look at the 'check the status of your application' page, all it says is 'Not Available'.

Is the immigration application the same as the sponsorship application, meaning I won't even know if they've received our papers until they make a decision?
Merry Chirstmas and a Happy new year to all
Hi Lifer!! How are you? I would like to say I am in same situation but from October 7, 2010. If you have any change please post your update because I am so worried.

suze_h

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rob.Barrett said:
Merry Christmas Everybody - hope everybody gets their Christmas wishes this year. I personally hope this is the only Christmas in my life that I am without my partner as I hate waking up every day without her, even more so on Christmas morn.

Hopefully we will start to hear things very swiftly into the new year. 2011 will be amazing for us all.
Merry Christmas Rob!! Really sorry you had to spend it apart, I can't imagine how tough that must be. Next year though, just keep looking forward and thinking how good things are going to be.... :) So I guess you didn't hear anything before Christmas eh? I got a brown envelope from CHC London on Christmas Eve and was petrified it was going to be a request for more information - but they had just returned the photos we had included with our application, and 7 of my 8 passport photos (they just kept the one I had signed).....no letter or anything, just a compliments slip!!! Haha. Keeping fingers crossed PPR will come fairly early in the New Year, they have definitely slowed down. Let me know when you hear anything!

jendrian

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
08-01-2011
AOR Received.
08-01-2011
File Transfer...
22-12-2010
Med's Request
08-01-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
11-03-2011
merry christmas everybody, I just wanted to say: no AOR yet for us, no update on eCAS (even though bonbon9 and I are only a few days apart).

their application arrived a bit early at Mississauga though, apparently, given the processing dates. We sent it from Vancouver so it doesn't surprise me.

That's all I wanted to say, we're hopeful it'll be done in march 2011

Rob.Barrett

Star Member
Nov 12, 2009
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2010
File Transfer...
22/10/2010
Med's Done....
06/08/2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/02/2011
VISA ISSUED...
04/03/2011
LANDED..........
31/03.2011
suze_h said:
Merry Christmas Rob!! Really sorry you had to spend it apart, I can't imagine how tough that must be. Next year though, just keep looking forward and thinking how good things are going to be.... :) So I guess you didn't hear anything before Christmas eh? I got a brown envelope from CHC London on Christmas Eve and was petrified it was going to be a request for more information - but they had just returned the photos we had included with our application, and 7 of my 8 passport photos (they just kept the one I had signed).....no letter or anything, just a compliments slip!!! Haha. Keeping fingers crossed PPR will come fairly early in the New Year, they have definitely slowed down. Let me know when you hear anything!
Hey Suze - sorry i forgot to get back to your last post - no i haven't heard anything either - getting worried at this end now!!

Did you send through original pictures? funny hat they sent them back - personally i would be petrified myself. I'd personally take that as your AOR! Proves their at least looking into your application. Do you know why they sent back your passport pics? I don't think i signed any of mine.

Will be really happy when this is at least sorted. Id feel happier knowing i have the VISA in my passport than be here with nothing.

linalizzie

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
30-08-2010
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
N/A - SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
Med's Done....
22-02-2011 (original 18-02-2010)
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
15-06-2011
Hi Everyone!

My name's Melina, I am an American and my husband is a Canadian. We were married on 07/08/09 and our immigration attorney submitted my application for us. We got it to him in July of 2010, but on the website, it indicates Buffalo did not start processing our application until 09/13/10. We've done everything requested, and paid all the fees and are just waiting for the final word. Our attorney says Buffalo has been processing the applications within a 3 month time frame, so we should hear something soon. It's encouraging to see all of your stories and I wish you all luck!!

Cheers,
Melina

suze_h

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rob.Barrett said:
Hey Suze - sorry i forgot to get back to your last post - no i haven't heard anything either - getting worried at this end now!!

Did you send through original pictures? funny hat they sent them back - personally i would be petrified myself. I'd personally take that as your AOR! Proves their at least looking into your application. Do you know why they sent back your passport pics? I don't think i signed any of mine.

Will be really happy when this is at least sorted. Id feel happier knowing i have the VISA in my passport than be here with nothing.
I wouldn't be worried yet, I think they've slowed everything down because of the time of year. Yeah we sent loose photographs - just got prints taken of 30 or so pics I had on my laptop from over the years - I've heard of them sending people's photos back before, guess they just thought I might want them! Absolutely no idea why they sent 7 of my 8 passport photos back but I guess they just don't need them anymore if they're only waiting for the results of background checks. At least they kept one!!! Haha. I figured if there was a problem or they needed more information they would have sent a letter in this envelope instead of a friendly compliments slip, but who knows!!!! I really can't wait to get some news now.....will keep you posted. Keeping fingers crossed for you too.

Canooknic

Sep 20, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
17th May 2011
They didn't send my piccies back! Maybe they have a 'wall of shame' and we made the grade!!
Hope you hear something soon, it's such a relief having ours sorted, although I feel a bit lost now because I've spent so long waiting for various paperwork/updates that I'm not sure what to do next?!?
Hope you've had a lovely Christmas and that your 2011 is fabulous xxx

Rob.Barrett

Star Member
Nov 12, 2009
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2010
File Transfer...
22/10/2010
Med's Done....
06/08/2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/02/2011
VISA ISSUED...
04/03/2011
LANDED..........
31/03.2011
suze_h said:
I wouldn't be worried yet, I think they've slowed everything down because of the time of year. Yeah we sent loose photographs - just got prints taken of 30 or so pics I had on my laptop from over the years - I've heard of them sending people's photos back before, guess they just thought I might want them! Absolutely no idea why they sent 7 of my 8 passport photos back but I guess they just don't need them anymore if they're only waiting for the results of background checks. At least they kept one!!! Haha. I figured if there was a problem or they needed more information they would have sent a letter in this envelope instead of a friendly compliments slip, but who knows!!!! I really can't wait to get some news now.....will keep you posted. Keeping fingers crossed for you too.
Hopefully that is the case and they are waiting on a all clear from the RCMP - i think if there was a major issue we would both know by now. I would believe the Immigration will be closed over the xmas. Maybe Core Staff for emergency VISA's etc. Finger's crossed for first week in Jan.

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Attention Leon..need response from yu..

I just got an email from Singapore they said

Mr. Hoque,

All requested documents have been received and processed. You will shortly receive a letter requesting submission of your passport and other documents for issuance of visa.

Sincerely,
Visa Officer

and then on E-cas under my Permanent Residence status I saw

We started processing your application on September 23, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

yet I didnt received my PPR letter on my hand so is it ok with their decision made status?

Thank you

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
The letter you recieveed tells you that all the documents have been recieved (fee payment) and that they will be requesting your passport to issue your visa. Your ECAS say decision made. I don't really understand how could think this could mean anything different than a positve. They asks you to pay the fee so they could issue the visa...take a couple deep breaths dude. You're at the end, relax :)

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Ahhh..I can surely take deep, long lasting breath now ;D..feeling soooooooooooo happy....Thanks kelkel for your continues response.. :p

MissyIffy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2010
Taipei
Category........
Visa Office......
Taipei
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
Doc's Request.
22-12-2010
Nomination.....
26-10-2010
AOR Received.
01-12-2010
File Transfer...
09-11-2010
Med's Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Done....
17-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-2011
Update: Incorrectly requested for a UK police check, then changed their minds(!) and asked to apply for an RCMP certificate on 12/22/2010.

Makool

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-25-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-15-2011
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2011
File Transfer...
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Oct-16-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-15-2011
VISA ISSUED...
May-10-2011
LANDED..........
May-31-2011
Hi guys
Im just wondering if you guys can help me i was approved on september and until now no answer one thing though is that i didn't pay the rprf do you think this is holding back my application down there in bogota Also can you guide step by step to pay the fee please I'm a little confuse where I supposed to pay if the application is in bogota for almost 2 months and a half please if you need more info let me know
Gracias since now this forum seems real cool I read the all thing people looks real nice not like other forums that looks like you are a weirdo or so sorry is just that I was in other forum and looks like they don't help