+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

lnl

Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-10
AOR Received.
09-02-11
Med's Done....
18-11-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-11
LANDED..........
31-08-11
Darque said:
It's gonna be a long first month of waiting. I really hope all goes well :)
And it doesn't get any easier lol

AKGAZ

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
USA
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Doc's Request.
05-04-2011
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
02-02-2011
Med's Done....
07-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
The ONLY consistent part in this whole process is the very inconsistency and spluttering nature of the process.

Ironically I suspect from within they see it as all a dignified and stately procession (topical royal wedding analogy here!) as they repeatedly put files away until bring forward dates that have no relationship to actual events.

We send in something and expect a response (how niaive!) but they do not work like that.

ecas is indeed utterly useless and a joke if it were funny. Just think about it, it is meant to be an easily accessible information update system!
We would all be far better off without it - will I stop checking it three times a day? No, of course not!

Thank goodness for these forums where we can see we are not alone!

lnl

Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-10
AOR Received.
09-02-11
Med's Done....
18-11-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-11
LANDED..........
31-08-11
AKGAZ said:
The ONLY consistent part in this whole process is the very inconsistency and spluttering nature of the process.

Ironically I suspect from within they see it as all a dignified and stately procession (topical royal wedding analogy here!) as they repeatedly put files away until bring forward dates that have no relationship to actual events.

We send in something and expect a response (how niaive!) but they do not work like that.

ecas is indeed utterly useless and a joke if it were funny. Just think about it, it is meant to be an easily accessible information update system!

We would all be far better off without it - will I stop checking it three times a day? No, of course not!

Thank goodness for these forums where we can see we are not alone!
Totally agree but must add these forums also add to the frustration too, they are great as an online support structure but do also deflate when you see others moving forward and you are still awaiting news.

Darque

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-May-2011
AOR Received.
17-Jun-2011
File Transfer...
13-Jun-2011 CSQ Approved: 11-Jul-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Aug-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-Sept-2011
LANDED..........
18-Dec-2011
Argh! I'm so pissed off!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cpcm-refused-delivery-t70363.0.html

I'm curious how you UK folks sent your applications off and what address you used.

I used the PO box address they wanted from the guide :-[

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darque said:
Argh! I'm so pissed off!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cpcm-refused-delivery-t70363.0.html

I'm curious how you UK folks sent your applications off and what address you used.

I used the PO box address they wanted from the guide :-[
Hi Darque,

i can understand how frustrating is that but i m afraid to tell you that you have put a wrong address mate!!!!

address for spousal sponsorship for outland process is

Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, Ontario L5A 4N6

this is where i sent my Package off and tracked through royal mail in UK and Canada post in Canada since you can Track royal mail international signed for deliveries in Canada through Canada post, this is exactly what i did and our package was delivered successfully and received by some sadowski on 30th of march, others on this forum will confirm, i have pasted the cic website link below as well,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok i have just double checked and found u have put the right address since it was a courrier delivery, not sure what could be the reason other than duty issue!

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh well here i go again :D

sorry for being annoying but was staring at the addresses and realised it specifically states the address for spousal sponsorship applications which is where i sent my package to......

the address you provided may be only for courrier deliveries other than sponsorship applications because it doesnt mention anything about application!!!

i will suggest you to call parcelforce and try delivering the package at the address mentioned specifically for spousal sponsorship applications, its worth trying while your package is still in Canada!

Darque

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-May-2011
AOR Received.
17-Jun-2011
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Aug-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-Sept-2011
LANDED..........
18-Dec-2011
I think you misread my post

I sent my parcel at the PO box address below but it got refused. I can only assume there no one there to sign for it.

P.O. Box 3000, Station A

Having read other people's comments and PM's, I may have to ring ParcelForce to change the delivery address to the courier one?

Oliverp

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
AOR Received.
20-04-2011
File Transfer...
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
17th September
I would call Parcel Force and change the delivery address to the courier one.
I would also check with parcel force there is no customs duty to pay. I had this problem. I mistakenly put a value on the application package and CPC kept refusing the delivery. I ended up being able to pay the duty.
I was pulling my hair out with worry, but it was all resolved in the end. Try not to worry too much. I'm sure parcel force will be able to help you sort it all out.
Ollie

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darque said:
I think you misread my post

I sent my parcel at the PO box address below but it got refused. I can only assume there no one there to sign for it.

P.O. Box 3000, Station A

Having read other people's comments and PM's, I may have to ring ParcelForce to change the delivery address to the courier one?
sorry my mistake, i misread it :-[ hope it gets sorted for you soon!

Darque

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-May-2011
AOR Received.
17-Jun-2011
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Aug-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-Sept-2011
LANDED..........
18-Dec-2011
No worries hsbalouch :)

In other news, I can't do much at the moment as it's a bank holiday today, but apparently customer support is open on Sat & Sun 8:30 - 17:00 so will give them a ring.

Had a look on their website and it appears I can pay a £6 surcharge to provide a different address to have the parcel redirected in country of delivery. I'll make sure to give them the courier one.

Fingers crossed! :'(

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
Hi Balouch

Please check ur inbox

Thnx
Naz

CattAdams

Mar 23, 2011
Dover, England - Coquitlam, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2011
AOR Received.
09-01-2011 (ecas)
File Transfer...
04-03-2011
Med's Done....
19-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2011
LANDED..........
14-07-2011 (Count down on)
Hello Everyone,

Things are getting hard to handle here now. My husband has become very depressed and isn't dealing well with being apart at all. I am finding it very difficult too, but thankful to have lots of family and friends around me in the UK.

The bit I am finding the hardest is the lack of information. Ecas was updated pretty quickly at the beginning and it said that London received the application on 9th March and medicals were received etc. Apart from that, I've had nothing....no AOR letter/email...nothing. I can't even log into Ecas using my (applicant) info...still can only log in using my husband's info. It's been almost 8 weeks since they received my application - surely I should have had a letter or email...or atleast be recognised on Ecas!

I'm so worried about my husband. :-[

shykitten

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Orillia, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011
Nomination.....
11-02-2011 SPONSORSHIP APPROVED
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
Med's Done....
07-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
CattAdams said:
Hello Everyone,

Things are getting hard to handle here now. My husband has become very depressed and isn't dealing well with being apart at all. I am finding it very difficult too, but thankful to have lots of family and friends around me in the UK.

The bit I am finding the hardest is the lack of information. Ecas was updated pretty quickly at the beginning and it said that London received the application on 9th March and medicals were received etc. Apart from that, I've had nothing....no AOR letter/email...nothing. I can't even log into Ecas using my (applicant) info...still can only log in using my husband's info. It's been almost 8 weeks since they received my application - surely I should have had a letter or email...or atleast be recognised on Ecas!

I'm so worried about my husband. :-[
I know how you feel ..April 24th ECAS was updated for us stating a decision has been made and as of yet we have heard nothing, no email or letter ..I am the sponsor, in Canada and my husband is the applicant, in the UK, and we are both so depressed at the moment ...Its hard to even function with everyday situations ...Unfortunately, neither of us have any support system whatsoever except to each other ...It gets tiring people always asking, "have you heard anything yet"? ...Seriously, if i had heard anything i would be singing and dancing in the streets and EVERYBODY would know ...all we can do is wait and be at the mercy of immigration while they juggle our lives in their hands ..makes me cry everyday :'(

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
shykitten said:
I know how you feel ..April 24th ECAS was updated for us stating a decision has been made and as of yet we have heard nothing, no email or letter ..I am the sponsor, in Canada and my husband is the applicant, in the UK, and we are both so depressed at the moment ...Its hard to even function with everyday situations ...Unfortunately, neither of us have any support system whatsoever except to each other ...It gets tiring people always asking, "have you heard anything yet"? ...Seriously, if i had heard anything i would be singing and dancing in the streets and EVERYBODY would know ...all we can do is wait and be at the mercy of immigration while they juggle our lives in their hands ..makes me cry everyday :'(
Hi
My case was sent to London office on 26th nov 2010 n I m still waiting for any reply. It's been more thn 5 months since the file was transferred. I m also very depressed but ve hope tht soon some of us will hear good news n will join our spouses in Canada. Immigration officer dnt know the situation in which we r passing our lives. They said to me one n half month ago tht my case is on final stages n it's going through security clearance. Why it's taking tht long no idea.

Hope comming week brings happiness for everyone on this forum

Naz