+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

shykitten

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Orillia, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011
Nomination.....
11-02-2011 SPONSORSHIP APPROVED
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
Med's Done....
07-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Seems a whole bunch of us got an update from ECAS ...altho, i would have much rather it had been an email from the HC for my husbands PPR rather than telling me a decision had been made ...did i ever mention how much i HATE waiting :-\

Mujeeb

Nov 14, 2009
Greetings
2nd AOR received in July 27,2010 and still waiting for good one, FSW 1111

Have a great day you all

thanks

mujeeb

Heckler

Mar 14, 2011
Bristol, Uk
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-10
Passport Req..
11-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-11
LANDED..........
02-04-11
Darque said:
Police certificates are valid for 1 year, but cannot be older than 3 months when you submit your application.
Mine was actually 6 months old when I filed the application & wasn't questioned at all!
We got delayed horribly sending in our application when my wifes tax office managed to lose some of her information & we had to wait over 5 months for them to sort it out. I had another police check form all filled out & ready to send should they ask for a newer one but they never asked.

irishnova

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04-05-2011
hi,

i had my meds done in January.
what is the proces for getting these to the visa office in London?
do CIC London contact the GP directly for these or will they contact me and i have to request the GP to send them?

thanks,
IN

Dec 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-02-2011
Med's Done....
27-09-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2011
LANDED..........
17-06-2011
They should be sent by the doctor to the CHC in London. All you need to do is provide the part C of the medical form with your application that the doctor gave you when you went in for the medical.

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irishnova said:
hi,

i had my meds done in January.
what is the proces for getting these to the visa office in London?
do CIC London contact the GP directly for these or will they contact me and i have to request the GP to send them?

thanks,
IN
Hi Irishnova,

just a quick question, where did u get ur meds done mate? because you just mentioned ''GP'', meds can only be done by the designated doctors by CIC!

once your file is transfered to CHC-London they will request your meds from the designated doctor(from where you got it done), you dont need to do anything as far as meds are concerned, i was just wanted to confirm if you got them by the designated Doctor not by your GP!

irishnova

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04-05-2011
IndividualLikeEveryoneEls said:
They should be sent by the doctor to the CHC in London. All you need to do is provide the part C of the medical form with your application that the doctor gave you when you went in for the medical.
hsbalouch said:
Hi Irishnova,

just a quick question, where did u get ur meds done mate? because you just mentioned ''GP'', meds can only be done by the designated doctors by CIC!

once your file is transfered to CHC-London they will request your meds from the designated doctor(from where you got it done), you dont need to do anything as far as meds are concerned, i was just wanted to confirm if you got them by the designated Doctor not by your GP!
cheers,

i got the meds done by one of the two or three irish docs that do them, was no hassle really as i live near one of them. but i guess the results will stay with him until the cic london office request them.

thanks
IN

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
Oliverp said:
No, I signed up to the ecas tracker web site and they sent me a mail.
The status on ecas changed from Not Available to Application Received in the Permanent Residency Application Status part.
I think it must have updated yesterday at some point. I can't imagine they are working on Easter Sunday - unless it is an automated computer doing the updates.

Ollie
Could u tell me which website u got registered plz

Naz

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
irishnova said:
cheers,

i got the meds done by one of the two or three irish docs that do them, was no hassle really as i live near one of them. but i guess the results will stay with him until the cic london office request them.

thanks
IN
No cic dnt request. The doc should send them straight to cic.

Regards

NaZ

Millu

Sep 28, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2010
File Transfer...
22-11-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-2-2011
LANDED..........
23-4-2011
Finally i can say it, i am officially landed immigrant!

Saturday we went to U.S to do some shopping and on our way back. Going to U.S was super simple and easy, officer was really nice for us.
Coming back was amazing. We had quite a bit shoppings but we didnt have to pay any taxes when coming to canada. Officer just confirmed that all the information is right and then i signed and he welcomed me to canada.

Congrats all of you who got PPR and fingers crossed if you are still waiting!

You are not gonna get rid off me tho, im gonna hang around here and see how you are doing! hopefully can help some of you as well!!

shykitten

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Orillia, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011
Nomination.....
11-02-2011 SPONSORSHIP APPROVED
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
Med's Done....
07-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
I dont know how much more i can endure ...Received the Decision made from ECAS on Saturday

We received XXX's application for permanent residence on February 17, 2011.

We started processing XXX's application on April 20, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on XXX's application. The office will contact XXX concerning this decision.

Checked my husbands email this morning and nothing ...I feel like ripping my hair out ...Just want to get starting life as a married couple together ...

Millu

Sep 28, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2010
File Transfer...
22-11-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-2-2011
LANDED..........
23-4-2011
shykitten said:
I dont know how much more i can endure ...Received the Decision made from ECAS on Saturday

We received XXX's application for permanent residence on February 17, 2011.

We started processing XXX's application on April 20, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on XXX's application. The office will contact XXX concerning this decision.

Checked my husbands email this morning and nothing ...I feel like ripping my hair out ...Just want to get starting life as a married couple together ...
That's great! They might send it by mail as well! So give it couple days.
Stay strong there!

essex0227

Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2011
File Transfer...
12th October 2011
Med's Request
Received 17th October 2011
Med's Done....
2nd August 2011
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
18th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th December 2011
LANDED..........
14th June 2012
Congrats on landing in Canada, hope that will be me with in the year.
Got to get the dam thing sent off first and am really having trouble figuring things out.
Can anyone please give me the address i need to send the application off to as i have about 4 different ones and dont want to send it to the wrong place. Second how do i pay for it? Can i pay online and sent it to the missisaga cpc or do i have to do it another way? Please help i have so much information in my head right now i think its gonna burst and i've still got to get my medical and police check done. Oh well still dont think im doing too bad as we only decided to do this less then a week ago lol.
Any help would be great thanks including tips about what you learnt will having yours proccessed.
Thanks again guys :)x

Millu

Sep 28, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2010
File Transfer...
22-11-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-2-2011
LANDED..........
23-4-2011
essex0227 said:
Congrats on landing in Canada, hope that will be me with in the year.
Got to get the dam thing sent off first and am really having trouble figuring things out.
Can anyone please give me the address i need to send the application off to as i have about 4 different ones and dont want to send it to the wrong place. Second how do i pay for it? Can i pay online and sent it to the missisaga cpc or do i have to do it another way? Please help i have so much information in my head right now i think its gonna burst and i've still got to get my medical and police check done. Oh well still dont think im doing too bad as we only decided to do this less then a week ago lol.
Any help would be great thanks including tips about what you learnt will having yours proccessed.
Thanks again guys :)x
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3900E.pdf (i hope the link works, haha)
Did you read the guide? It gives tons of information :) Everything you need to know basically, how many pictures, how to pay etc.
Anyway, first the application has to be send to Mississauga ON. They will forward it to London UK after sponsorship is approved.

Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga ON L5A 4N

I sent the application along with all the photos, medicals, police certificates etc.
We paid online by using credit card. from cic.gc.ca you can see on the right; pay application fees.
It was really simple! just remember, you have to have printer :)

Good luck! You will get thru it, it seems long time to wait, but its all worth it!

essex0227

Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2011
File Transfer...
12th October 2011
Med's Request
Received 17th October 2011
Med's Done....
2nd August 2011
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
18th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th December 2011
LANDED..........
14th June 2012
Thank you thats a bit help, i hope it goes through quick.
Just one more question once you get you PR how long do you have to land?
Thanks again u confirmed im not going completely mad lol. :D