+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canucks78 said:
Hi,

I Applied back in Feb and my application was received on February 21, 2012 and the got a letter on May 9, 2012 regarding Sponsorship Application Status which was approved. Below is what it looks like on CAS website.

Sponsored Person Sponsorship Application Status Permanent Residence Application Status
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Decision Made Application Received

Can anybody tell me what happens next and any idea when? :) :) :) :)
HI Canucks78

you just gone through stage 1 of your application

In Stage-2: your Full Docs will be sent to the Local Visa Office, they will do Background Check. they may ask Additional docs, Also request for your medical will be sent

Stage-3: Medical Results Recd, they may ask you to come to interview, if you application is straight forward, they will send passport request, they will stamp visa or issue CORP

thats it really

Thanks

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canucks78 said:
Thanks Fhaider!

I sent my medical with the application so i guess i just sit and wait for a few months!!

Cheers!
wish you best of luck

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
Well defiantly yes but when I did my interview my medical and police certificate both expired she told me at that day. That I need to do police certificate and medical she send me forms to do it again within a week but police certificate I did three time because they lost my certificates in.high commission so check dates if ur police certificate and medical is going to expire. Then they will send u ppr with medical request.

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I'll be thankful if anyone can help me with this, I dont know they got expired or not

Police Certificate from my home country was issued on 30/11/2011
Police Certificate from ACPO UK was issued on 06/12/2011
Medical was done on 10/12/2011

I was reading posts from other users, what they say is police certificates are VALID FOR ONE YEAR PROVIDING THE APPLICATION REACHES CPC-M WITHIN 3 MONTHS OF THE DATE THEY WERE ISSUED.(In my case, my application reached CIC-M on 5th Jan, 2012)

I dont want any delays, Is that a good idea to get new police certificates and take them to interview or wait until they ask me for it.

Thanks

F

Tweety35

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Done....
19th april
Passport Req..
12th august
VISA ISSUED...
26th august
LANDED..........
hey guys i wanted some advice or help,

my relationship with my wife is 5 yeras, we got married in 31st august 2010, we didint have a clue about paperwork until i came across this forum, so eventually after gathering all the evidence, photo's proof of relationship, marriage certificates, our first date to a baseball game in toronto. Loads of proof and and how genuine our relationship was. Our file we sent in August 2011, after spending 3 months of day and night working on putting all our evidence together phewwww ;)

They did not start looking at our case until january 2012 so for the 3/4 months, it was delayed but i understand that it was due to other cases being before us which is fine. I have to wait in the que which is cool.

Then i was asked for fingerprint forms 1 week into january. So i applied for the fingerprints and sent them all off to rcmp in febuary after getting them done at scotland yard, now i am assuming rcmp send the results directly to london as they ask for my case number. Then i was asked to redo my medical as it had expired and i knew they were going to ask for that. so i redid the medicals now i am sitting and waiting to hear something from them, Now RCMP website says it takes 11 weeks for the process for fingerprint checks.

Now i am asuming they have all the required documents, and probably i am back in the que and have to wait until my case gets seen to after recieving all the documents.

This is my experience and assumptions so far, i really hope they get back to me soon with some sort of answer, because 2 years away from each other and just visiting is a killer for both me and the wife.

bally21

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Northern Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2012
LANDED..........
28-07-2012
Are you British? Do you have anything that would slow your application, ie criminal history, extensive travel, etc?

GalloQuebecois

Apr 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
20-05-2012
Application sent today - 8 June 2012, please add us to the spreadsheet, we'll keep you posted!

Carry on the good work!

Tweety35

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Done....
19th april
Passport Req..
12th august
VISA ISSUED...
26th august
LANDED..........
hey bally

yes mate im british asain.... im guessing also that they are short staffed and going through the applications are taking some time. When i spoke to the doctor that did my medical he was telling how short staffed they are and have alot of cases so im guessing so, not sure aswell if the olympics effect our cases just hope i hear something soon.

I dont have any criminal records at all, im totally clean never committed a single crime in my life so im not sure what the problem is, im just guessing its the delay in the fingerprint forms so automatically send me to the back of the que again. i could be wrong

any idea what it could be?

seamyb

Star Member
May 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
04-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 16-11-2012
LANDED..........
15-02-2013
@GideonJ

You should be eligible to aply for a second year under the IEC. This would be much cheaper that going to school in Canada, considering that you would be paying international fees.

FK22

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 21, 2012
Interview........
Jan 17 2013
Passport Req..
soon IA :)
VISA ISSUED...
sooooooon IA :)
LANDED..........
sooon IA :)
Tweety35 said:
hey bally

yes mate im british asain.... im guessing also that they are short staffed and going through the applications are taking some time. When i spoke to the doctor that did my medical he was telling how short staffed they are and have alot of cases so im guessing so, not sure aswell if the olympics effect our cases just hope i hear something soon.

I dont have any criminal records at all, im totally clean never committed a single crime in my life so im not sure what the problem is, im just guessing its the delay in the fingerprint forms so automatically send me to the back of the que again. i could be wrong

any idea what it could be?
Does this mean LONdon VO asks for fingerprints after you have sent them police certificates? Or was urs a special case?

Tweety35

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Done....
19th april
Passport Req..
12th august
VISA ISSUED...
26th august
LANDED..........
not sure, but to what i read up a new policy or law came out in august 1st where they would ask for fingerprint checks. When i handed my case in it was just that first week of august afterwards i realised i just got caught in that new law.

It's not a special case at all, im completley clean and everything, my police records state im clean. i think because my name is common so they asked for fingerprints just to make sure i am who i say i am really. Unfortunatley when it comes to asain names alot of people have either similar or same names. But i could be guessing.

Tweety35

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Done....
19th april
Passport Req..
12th august
VISA ISSUED...
26th august
LANDED..........
if i was honest, im begining to give up, i dont get what is taking my case so long.... ;(

scooper81

May 30, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
05-02-2012
Canucks78,

I checked the website and we are in the same position as you. the CIC website says exactly the same as yours and when you click on the 2nd page it says medical report received. I was wondering what happened next too, or any idea of time frame from this point.

scooper81

May 30, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
05-02-2012
Does anyone know how they actually process the applications in London? Is it typically a stack of files they open and work their way through one by one or do you think that they actually look at the applications and say "this one looks straightforward." I know this is Immigration and it is probably pretty naive to hope they have a method to their madness but hey one can hope. :D