+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for MARCH 2010 applicants!

samrupl

Mar 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmv said:
Any updates samrupl n shikha? Have u got the reply of ur mail from ND samrupl?
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

hellosibba

Jun 22, 2010
Delhi
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
09-Jun-2010
Med's Request
25-05-2013(daughter) 13-Feb-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2013 (daughter) 19-Feb-2013 (me and spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2013
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Just came to know that new POL NOC is out at end of last week and hence every processing is getting slower.

prasu

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/4/2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
11/5/2010
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28/5/2010
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
17/3/2010
Passport Req..
2/6/2010
VISA ISSUED...
9th july 2010
LANDED..........
21st july 2010
what is POL?

shikha99

Star Member
May 24, 2010
I got a response back from new delhi, this is what they sent me in e-mail:

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

samrupl

Mar 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shikha99 said:
I got a response back from new delhi, this is what they sent me in e-mail:

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.
i think its standard email they send everyone... hope this week is lucky for us

minku9

May 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
22-07-2010 (sent July 29)
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2010 (mailed out on 26-10-2010) recv Oct 28
Hey Guys - did anyone have to or were asked for ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS (at local cic office? ND)....do u mind sharing, so i have an idea!

Please n thnx!

djmonay

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if they asked for addtional documents, how long will it take again for the next result?

shikha99

Star Member
May 24, 2010
well they asked for mine on April. 26th, and since then i have heard nothing back, over 2 months it has been. They put a BFD (bring forward date) on your file, for 2 months, 3 months maybe 4, they won't touch it until this time frame, then after these months they will continue to work on your file. they set a reminder in the system.

djmonay

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what additional documents did they ask you to send them? wow! 4-months is soo long :(

plumosa

May 27, 2010
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
17/06/2010
File Transfer...
10/05/2010
Med's Done....
30/11/2009
Interview........
waived-letter dated 27/07/2010
Passport Req..
20/09/2010
VISA ISSUED...
28/09/2010
LANDED..........
28/09/2010
I got my CSQ in the mail today! It was approved on June 29 :)