+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

Manny Natt

Jun 7, 2011
No my friend not yet . If I get any update you first person to get the info . I just have a feeling we are going to have our ppt request this week.
Takecare and all the best
Cheers
Manny natt

dnes07

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
nepal
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27th jun 2011
Passport Req..
12th july 2011 and submitted on 26th july
VISA ISSUED...
4th oct 2011
LANDED..........
soon.....
can someone tell me exact email address for delhi high commission for our visa enquiry..its urgent...

RAV23

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may
AOR Received.
6 june
File Transfer...
16 june reached delhi
Med's Done....
feb
Passport Req..
14 sep
VISA ISSUED...
30 sep
LANDED..........
23 oct
fprince said:
Hi,

This a spouse sponsorship forum and usually ND sends out the PPR within 1-2 months once the file is in ND.
Mine was delayed and never got a PPR eventually by Post.

Are you trying to figure out a time line for FSW category or Family class?

hey fprince

its being 2 month, my reached ND on 16 june but i didn't get any update........... wt should i do?/

RAV23

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may
AOR Received.
6 june
File Transfer...
16 june reached delhi
Med's Done....
feb
Passport Req..
14 sep
VISA ISSUED...
30 sep
LANDED..........
23 oct
Manny Natt said:
No my friend not yet . If I get any update you first person to get the info . I just have a feeling we are going to have our ppt request this week.
Takecare and all the best
Cheers
Manny natt

every week we expect this thing onlyyyyyy but nothing.... hope this time.............

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
fprince said:
Yeah..after 5 months they asked me to send the PP through a email reply.
So i would assume it was really useful in my case.

This is what they sent me..........

CSE Sent: April 14, 2011 1:24 PM
Reply Received Date: Thu, May 5, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Dear Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

You are required to send your passport to our office.

If the Visa Office where your application is in process has requested you to submit your passport for visa issuance, you must submit your passport to the same Visa Office. No other Visa Office can issue the visa, nor can your passport be forwarded by one Visa Office to another.

We understand that, if you are currently in India and your application is process elsewhere, you will encounter difficulty trying to send your passport out of India. Since Indian law prohibits the sending of passports in and out of the country by mail or courier, you are advised to personally travel to the country where the Visa Office is situated in order to submit your passport, or to request a trusted person to carry your passport to that country on your behalf. Before choosing the latter option, however, it is essential to check with the Visa Office to find out whether they will accept passports submitted by a representative. If yes, you must provide authorization in writing to your representative to submit your passport on your behalf. You can complete and print the “Use of a Representative” form at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp. Please note that you may also be required to provide a mailing address in that country to which your passport can be returned after the visa is issued. We recommend that you check the Visa Office's website for complete information.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

Im pretty sure u might have a copy when you send to delhi of CSE can you show me some line so i could follow you??

please and thank you.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
mirmukaramali said:
Im pretty sure u might have a copy when you send to delhi of CSE can you show me some line so i could follow you??

please and thank you.
All she said was " she did not get her PPR and it is 5 months since the file came to CHC ND"
Use the CSE.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
RAV23 said:
hey fprince

its being 2 month, my reached ND on 16 june but i didn't get any update........... wt should i do?/
Depends on the trend, how many ppl who applied with you on this thread got a PPPR? or how many did not..
ND is weird and they change the way the work often, especially the PPR part and when to send it...diff officers do it differently

vickygill

Aug 3, 2011
hey guys. i did not got my file number or any letter from ND. they just call me for my passport.. i sent my passport on 23 july... can u plz tell me when will i get visa or how i get my file number... bc by file number i just check my mailing address.
well here my details..
App filed- 2 march,
AOR received - 28 march
File transferred - 5 April
In process - 2 may
Passport req - 22 july ( by phone call )
Passport received - 23 july

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITS FRIDAY 2MORO N I HOPE WE ALL WHO ARE WAITING FROM SO LONGS WILL GET OUR ECAS UPDATED WITH DECISION MADE.....

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
vickygill said:
hey guys. i did not got my file number or any letter from ND. they just call me for my passport.. i sent my passport on 23 july... can u plz tell me when will i get visa or how i get my file number... bc by file number i just check my mailing address.
well here my details..
App filed- 2 march,
AOR received - 28 march
File transferred - 5 April
In process - 2 may
Passport req - 22 july ( by phone call )
Passport received - 23 july
They have done things like this in the past however they gave the file # on the phone.
How did you send the PP - with your CLIENT ID?

I assume you sent your PP with some kind of documentation to show them that it was for spousal sponsorship Visa application.

harry_canada

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Mississauga and New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march.24.2011
File Transfer...
april.27.2011
Med's Done....
jan.20.2011
Interview........
july.05.2011
Passport Req..
may.27.2011
VISA ISSUED...
13.oct.2011
LANDED..........
Ratings: +0

Re: June 2011
« Reply #357 on: August 10, 2011, 10:53:18 am »
Quote Modify Remove
hi guys ,
this is my first post and i dont know if m doin it right.
i,ve lived in canada for last 6 years and when me n my wife got married we applied for pr from India as its faster.
it was approved from canada and thn sent to india. after some weeks the delhi embassy requested for my passport , so i came to india and submitted it.
after some weeks i got a interview call that was on july5th.2011. interview went fine she approved the file.
its bein a month now and the status says in process.
so the question is how long it takes after interview to get passport and does the status changes first and then i get my passport or i might get it and the status can change later.

plz guys need some answers

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey harry_canada,
my case is exactly like ur case... i also came from canada...
i got m interview on 20thjuly 2011 n got approved... m ECAS sayin IN PROCESS....
i m also waiting for my passport with visa...
let c when they send it...

vickygill

Aug 3, 2011
fprince said:
They have done things like this in the past however they gave the file # on the phone.
How did you send the PP - with your CLIENT ID?

I assume you sent your PP with some kind of documentation to show them that it was for spousal sponsorship Visa application.
actually my wife contact local MP in canada about the issue of delaying... thats y delhi embassy call me for submit my passport... no i did not gave them client id... i only sent my passport. now plz tell me what will i do??

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
vickygill said:
actually my wife contact local MP in canada about the issue of delaying... thats y delhi embassy call me for submit my passport... no i did not gave them client id... i only sent my passport. now plz tell me what will i do??
Well they can still match your PP with the name on the application but i can not believe that you sent a PP without any cover letter or a client ID?
Did you at least attach a letter stating why you sent the PP or did you just courier the PP?

To be safe, email them and let them know.

vickygill

Aug 3, 2011
fprince said:
Well they can still match your PP with the name on the application but i can not believe that you sent a PP without any cover letter or a client ID?
Did you at least attach a letter stating why you sent the PP or did you just courier the PP?

To be safe, email them and let them know.
bc they told me for submit only passport... a person who called me on phone.. i asked him is anything required to attach with passport. he said nothing..