+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

coffee11

Dec 21, 2010
Guys I just got a letter from ND. Its an interview call on 12th. If anyone has been to an interview please help me. What are the general questions that they can ask?

applied03

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Passport Req..
08-12-2010 rec on 11-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2011 rec on 12-02-2011
coffee11 said:
Guys I just got a letter from ND. Its an interview call on 12th. If anyone has been to an interview please help me. What are the general questions that they can ask?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/this-is-a-list-of-what-they-ask-in-the-interview-very-important-read-it-t12122.0.html
this is link for questions.all d best

applied03

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sanyrog said:
Thanks coffee11. I will do it.
@sanyrog which POD r u people talking about telll me in detail plssss......

sanyrog

Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Med's Done....
31-05-2010
Passport Req..
02-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-3-2011 rec on 23-3-2011
LANDED..........
28-3-2011
Applied03,

I guess if u ve the bill #, u can ask bluedart to send the proof of delivery.. there shud be a link in the website. If I do it, il let u knw.

Coffee11,

Why have they asked for interview?? urs is a simple case right? U can ask for CAIPS notes to know more abt why they ve asked for interview. Also u received the PPR very recently right? again imm why do they call u for interview? when was the letter dated?

coffee11

Dec 21, 2010
sanyrog said:
Applied03,

I guess if u ve the bill #, u can ask bluedart to send the proof of delivery.. there shud be a link in the website. If I do it, il let u knw.

Coffee11,

Why have they asked for interview?? urs is a simple case right? U can ask for CAIPS notes to know more abt why they ve asked for interview. Also u received the PPR very recently right? again imm why do they call u for interview? when was the letter dated?
Hi
I dont know why they have asked for an interview. The letter is dated: 17th dec. and the ppr letter was dated: 9th dec.
What is CAIPS notes??

sanyrog

Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Med's Done....
31-05-2010
Passport Req..
02-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-3-2011
oh, so even before u receive the PPR, they ve sent the interview letter.. I dono. Wish u all the very best. CAIPS - Computer Assist Immigration Processing system .. Ur husband can get canadian Mps help to get CAIPS notes, ul get the details of ur file, what all they ve processed, why they ask for interview etc.. it charges 10$ or something.. in that way, u can prep for ur interview in that angle.

Others,
pls let coffee11 know abt CAIPS in detail if u knw.

Rocky636

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th May 2010
Doc's Request.
23-August-2010 Asked RPRF & Pics return back
AOR Received.
23-June-10
File Transfer...
18-June-2010
Med's Done....
24-March-2010
Interview........
11-August-2010
Passport Req..
8-July-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-December-2010
LANDED..........
21-January-2011
Sanyrog, yesterday my status got changed and said design made...... so u can see e case is how slow..........

Coffee..... i had attend interview u can send me Ur cell number in personal message and i will try to explain you what u have to do

sanyrog

Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Med's Done....
31-05-2010
Passport Req..
02-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-3-2011
hmm. yes its very slow. they r updating after 2weeks :( and for us, they are not updating at all!!! it still says Not available. It shud ve moved to In Process status.

Rocky, I thot they l tell the result as soon as the interview is over? Not so? seeing ur case.. it has taken 4months to decide.. ur interview was on august itself.. :( Also Rocky, can u pls tell me if u got the interview letter after u sent the ppt? Seeing coffee11's case, her interview letter was sent even before the PPR reached her..

Rocky636

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th May 2010
Doc's Request.
23-August-2010 Asked RPRF & Pics return back
AOR Received.
23-June-10
File Transfer...
18-June-2010
Med's Done....
24-March-2010
Interview........
11-August-2010
Passport Req..
8-July-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-December-2010
LANDED..........
21-January-2011
@Sanyrog,
yup i got interview call after 2 weeks i got PPR.
and NO sanyrog it's not really that they will give you hint after interview it's all up to them in my case they not give me any little hint and she was like she upset and told me i can go and they will be update me whatever design will be make.........

Sanyrog no body can unduerstand them ..............

as ur case is already longer now so i think u already waived interview (I hope So)

yea e case updated after 2 week but one good indication for all u guys that ND still working :)
Don't leave hope they nothing wrong said to u but prosess time is time so yeah have to wait..... never forgot that with hounest ppls god always standing for help. Jai Mata Di

akrk

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2010
File Transfer...
7th Sep 2010
Passport Req..
24th Sep 2010
My wife's phone number has changed... Whats the best way to update the phone number with CIC ND.
The one that I can think of is - case specific enquiry.. but then change in phone number is not STRICTLY an enquiry.
thoughts ?

applied03

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
akrk said:
My wife's phone number has changed... Whats the best way to update the phone number with CIC ND.
The one that I can think of is - case specific enquiry.. but then change in phone number is not STRICTLY an enquiry.
thoughts ?
akrk..........u didnt made an enquiry y ur case is taking so tim after ppr............isnt ur case straight frwd??????

sanyrog

Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Med's Done....
31-05-2010
Passport Req..
02-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-3-2011
How can we find out the exact status of our file :( ecas is also broken :( its like we are blind folded. we dono when we l get our visa, seeing so many who have sent their ppt three months back and still waiting

Vish

Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2011
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
Passport Req..
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on Apr 9, 2011
sanyrog said:
How can we find out the exact status of our file :( ecas is also broken :( its like we are blind folded. we dono when we l get our visa, seeing so many who have sent their ppt three months back and still waiting
Hi Sanyrog,

I have two questions.
1) When I file my application for my wife would we both be informed about the updates about our case?
2) How many photographs you submitted with your application?

Thank you for your help always,
Best regards,
Vish

missingyou

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2010
File Transfer...
21-09-2010
Med's Done....
21-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-11 posted on Feb 4 and received on Feb 8
LANDED..........
12-02-11
Vish,

both you and your wife will be updated, you will be able to see status on ECAS, but for some reason they have not been updating for the last couple of weeks. Just read over the papers carefully, as my self and also Sanyrog had the same problem where we went to inquire and they were not able to give us information as we were not entitled to. meaning my wife had to write a letter saying please give autorization to me so i can get updates,

this is what I got when I enquired the second time:

As the Canadian Privacy Act prevents the release of personal information to unauthorized individuals, we cannot reply to case-specific enquiries without the signed authorisation of the person to whom the file pertains. Even sponsors of persons who applied under the Family Class must have the written authorization of the applicant before our office can release information to them from their family member’s file. Currently, there is no such authorisation in your name. Therefore, we cannot provide any personal information to you.

For details, visit the following Web sites:

Privacy Act:
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/P-21/

Release of Information to an Individual:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/release-info.asp

Using a Lawyer or Other Representative:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

If you wish to receive information about this file, the applicant must first submit his or her signed authorization. The “Authority to Release Information to a Designated Individual (IMM 5475)” form is available here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Please note that you must be being authorized to receive information about a case does not give you authorization to conduct business with Citizenship and Immigration Canada on an applicant’s behalf.

In order for you to submit any documentation or request any changes to an application, the applicant must appoint you as a representative. To do so, the applicant must submit a signed authorization form to our office. The “Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)” form is available here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF

So before submitting your file please read over this carefully.

And in regards to sending picture, send as many as possible of engagement, going out, lunches, dinners, weddding, honeymoon, fairwell, everything and anything, they are picky, last thing you want is an interview call. save all your travel receipts, and hotel bill, lunch/dinner bills. they will send all this back when your spouse will get the PP back. I think I send over 100 pics, esp the wedding ceremony, label then of if you went on honeymoon, label on the back date, and where you are, if you went to relative label that too. label wedding pics, as per ceremony, ie, hindu wedding, the magal fera, sindoor, magal sutra, 7 pedi sambhad pooja that the elder's do. pics of you guest watching the ceremony.

hope this helps. let us know if you need more info.

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL, AND LET GOD BRING HAPPINESS, PEACE AND PROSPERITY TO ALL, AND UNITE THEM WITH THERE LOVED ONES SOON.

Vish

Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2011
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
Passport Req..
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on Apr 9, 2011
missingyou said:
Vish,

both you and your wife will be updated, you will be able to see status on ECAS, but for some reason they have not been updating for the last couple of weeks. Just read over the papers carefully, as my self and also Sanyrog had the same problem where we went to inquire and they were not able to give us information as we were not entitled to. meaning my wife had to write a letter saying please give autorization to me so i can get updates,

this is what I got when I enquired the second time:

As the Canadian Privacy Act prevents the release of personal information to unauthorized individuals, we cannot reply to case-specific enquiries without the signed authorisation of the person to whom the file pertains. Even sponsors of persons who applied under the Family Class must have the written authorization of the applicant before our office can release information to them from their family member's file. Currently, there is no such authorisation in your name. Therefore, we cannot provide any personal information to you.

For details, visit the following Web sites:

Privacy Act:
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/P-21/

Release of Information to an Individual:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/release-info.asp

Using a Lawyer or Other Representative:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

If you wish to receive information about this file, the applicant must first submit his or her signed authorization. The “Authority to Release Information to a Designated Individual (IMM 5475)” form is available here:

Please note that you must be being authorized to receive information about a case does not give you authorization to conduct business with Citizenship and Immigration Canada on an applicant's behalf.

In order for you to submit any documentation or request any changes to an application, the applicant must appoint you as a representative. To do so, the applicant must submit a signed authorization form to our office. The “Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)” form is available here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF

So before submitting your file please read over this carefully.

And in regards to sending picture, send as many as possible of engagement, going out, lunches, dinners, weddding, honeymoon, fairwell, everything and anything, they are picky, last thing you want is an interview call. save all your travel receipts, and hotel bill, lunch/dinner bills. they will send all this back when your spouse will get the PP back. I think I send over 100 pics, esp the wedding ceremony, label then of if you went on honeymoon, label on the back date, and where you are, if you went to relative label that too. label wedding pics, as per ceremony, ie, hindu wedding, the magal fera, sindoor, magal sutra, 7 pedi sambhad pooja that the elder's do. pics of you guest watching the ceremony.

hope this helps. let us know if you need more info.

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL, AND LET GOD BRING HAPPINESS, PEACE AND PROSPERITY TO ALL, AND UNITE THEM WITH THERE LOVED ONES SOON.
Dear missingyou,
Thanks a million for such a wonderful info. I really appreciate it. Should I fill up the following form and send to my wife in India so that she could send to ND with her signature? Also, in this form, applicant means sponsor (me),right? Thanks again, Best regards..Vish