+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
None - 2 years of travel history
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
hey dinmab apply for you CAIPs as well...they will give you much more details that then MP and in case you are being called for an interview the notes will already been on way..dont forget it takes about 30-40 days to come and only costs $5...just do it

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
yug said:
Hello,
Anybody has an idea abt this?????
IS there is any email address or fax number where we can send our application of CAIPS order???
Or only we can post them???
This is the email address

ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

You need to scan the form, paid online fee receipt and the authority to release the information form signed.

Hope this helps.

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
pandapenda said:
hey dinmab apply for you CAIPs as well...they will give you much more details that then MP and in case you are being called for an interview the notes will already been on way..dont forget it takes about 30-40 days to come and only costs $5...just do it
Yes, pandapenda is right.

cival

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajith111 said:
Yes Cival, it should be 6 months or more, so to require a BC. This is what I also heard.
Thanks Ajith, I hope your right.

cival

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajith111 said:
This is the email address

ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca

You need to scan the form, paid online fee receipt and the authority to release the information form signed.

Hope this helps.
Yug this is the correct email address that Ajith posted.
This is the link which has the email and other info, including needed forms.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

will save you some mailing time, but will still take around 30 days.
Also make sure to ask to receive the notes through email (saves a lil more time).

Singh1212

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2011
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Dec 17,2011
Med's Done....
SEP 22,2011
Passport Req..
Feb 14,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM
LANDED..........
Hopfully in July
as for SINGH1212 I just want to tell you if the interviewer asked me why you married your wife she is 4 yrs older than you and has a son...I WOULD BE VERY VERY ANGRY AT THEM....first they make me wait for months to be with her and as if this process is not enough they start questioning my relationship...we are not living in the 14th century....they are not depending on pigeons to communicate with us...HELL REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS SOONER and love knows no age...I LOVE HER SOUL I LOVE WHO SHE IS I LOVE OUR SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not HER SON!!!!! 4 years older wife can make me miserable and so can a 4 years younger wife...its who she is that i love...okay
[/quote]

Pandapenda,thank for reply,

I liked ur comment.I thought about this earlier.u r absoultly right.we are living in 21th century.But i will tell it very smoothly,in calm way.
Other my wife got reply through MP.intial review has been done.your file is in the queue for interview.but i didnt get anyresponce yet for interview.

other we have lot of conversation,stuff to proof our relationship.but also i had travel history(4.5 years).i think if intial review has been done than i hope backgroud check has already been done.what you think?

\This May june will have lot of interview ND gives to applicant.

i hope and wish all will get visa sooner.

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
Singh1212 said:
as for SINGH1212 I just want to tell you if the interviewer asked me why you married your wife she is 4 yrs older than you and has a son...I WOULD BE VERY VERY ANGRY AT THEM....first they make me wait for months to be with her and as if this process is not enough they start questioning my relationship...we are not living in the 14th century....they are not depending on pigeons to communicate with us...HELL REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS SOONER and love knows no age...I LOVE HER SOUL I LOVE WHO SHE IS I LOVE OUR SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not HER SON!!!!! 4 years older wife can make me miserable and so can a 4 years younger wife...its who she is that i love...okay

Pandapenda,thank for reply,

I liked ur comment.I thought about this earlier.u r absoultly right.we are living in 21th century.But i will tell it very smoothly,in calm way.
Other my wife got reply through MP.intial review has been done.your file is in the queue for interview.but i didnt get anyresponce yet for interview.

other we have lot of conversation,stuff to proof our relationship.but also i had travel history(4.5 years).i think if intial review has been done than i hope backgroud check has already been done.what you think?

\This May june will have lot of interview ND gives to applicant.

i hope and wish all will get visa sooner.
God knows re: background check....even I am worried because my husband has travel history shorter trips but to many countries! They asked us for additional information...hopefully they have started our bc in the meantime...we have requested our CAIP notes. I am sure it will be mentioned on these when BC has began...so I will be able to answer your question in a couple of weeks....

yes i was quite upset when i wrote that reply....reply back more smoothly and like someone else said be genuine let it come from you..ofcourse you love her for who she is her soul and that is timeless...and definitely the child is now yours as well....

maybe you like more mature stable women and you were attracted to her...age doesn't matter to you...maybe your mother is also older than your dad...maybe you're mature and you've been thorough a lot in life and you find you usually attract similar people

whatever it is all the best

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2012 :D :D
Thank you soo much for your kind wishes.. I'm really looking forward to it now!!

I will be flying on Sunday and will be staying in the hotel near Airport.. So Sunday i will be just chilling out in Delhi (as i'm going there first time)..

ajith111 said:
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR INTERVIEW ON MONDAY ABAD!

Hope everything goes well for you and you get your visa right there!!!

How are you going to Delhi? Where will you be staying there? Just curious...

Take care.

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks buddy.. badly needed friends wishes...

sumant said:
hey abad

all d best for ur interview...

wish everything ll go smooth and fine....

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
abad.vs said:
you will be fine abad. vs just gone into the interview in AMITABH BACHCHAN mode full of passion ;)

Singh1212

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2011
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Dec 17,2011
Med's Done....
SEP 22,2011
Passport Req..
Feb 14,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM
LANDED..........
Hopfully in July
abad.vs said:
Hi Abad

Be confident.dont afraid.They are also human being.Talk with them with full confidence.other I read ur story.I will send ur reply in ur inbox.

Good luck

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Cheers Buddy..

I will be waiting for it!!!

Singh1212 said:
Hi Abad

Be confident.dont afraid.They are also human being.Talk with them with full confidence.other I read ur story.I will send ur reply in ur inbox.

Good luck

mapplelover

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-8-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-06-2012, VISA 11-06-2012, PP Arrived 20-06-2012
Hi there , has anyone on this forum being asked to provide a police clearance by new Delhi chc although the foreign travel is less than 6 months?
I had written to MP and he told me that nd will be asking this police clearance but the fact is that my travel is less that 6 months so I am totally confused. Is this a new change in their policy or they are just trying to stall our case??
Also does anyone know if fingerprint is required for Australia or just name check will do?

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
mapplelover said:
Hi there , has anyone on this forum being asked to provide a police clearance by new Delhi chc although the foreign travel is less than 6 months?
I had written to MP and he told me that nd will be asking this police clearance but the fact is that my travel is less that 6 months so I am totally confused. Is this a new change in their policy or they are just trying to stall our case??
Also does anyone know if fingerprint is required for Australia or just name check will do?
In my case ND didnt ask me PC but My MP Says BC is not complete of mine as i travel only 28 Days to 1 Country only for pilgrimage she told me its very difficult to collect information this country that's why its delay :( Helpless :eek: :p :-\

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
mapplelover said:
If they asked for it, you should give it them to get things moving. I don't see why you can't give them PCC from australia.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

They will not finish their final review untill they have everything that was requested to you.