+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

cival

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Guess what the same thing happened to me as well.

I sent a CSE with my wife's info and I hope to recieve some info this week or early next week.
Happened to me too,
If its happening this frequently, its obviously not clear enough, and waiting about 30 days to find out that we have to resend and wait another 30 days is BS.

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
wow , so many Interview in MAY,

cival ! good luck for interview ...

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
None - 2 years of travel history
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
ya i know...but i've not heard back anything..mayb the info i sent was enough to waive an interview...or mayb it has just sent me back even more now bec after reviewing the info they have now set me in queue of an interview :'( which means it will take forever for my turn to come...still hoping to hear something from them REALLY RIDICULOUS!!!

please all those who have interviews put in your 2 cents about not having your passport for so long!!! and why you are hearing about an interview so late in the process when on the website it clearly says 2 months...our lives are on hold...i can't make career choices i want, i can't move, my husband can't travel and his job requires him to travel...he is probably missing out on a promotion which could have accelerated his job hunt in CANADA but most importantly

other couples rave about how their first year of marriage was the best year of their life and i can honestly say for me....its been one of the hardest...not to make other people's pain worse...and not to be ungrateful...i keep telling myself....first year is best year because I married him...second year will be best year because we are together <3<3<3

as for SINGH1212 I just want to tell you if the interviewer asked me why you married your wife she is 4 yrs older than you and has a son...I WOULD BE VERY VERY ANGRY AT THEM....first they make me wait for months to be with her and as if this process is not enough they start questioning my relationship...we are not living in the 14th century....they are not depending on pigeons to communicate with us...HELL REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS SOONER and love knows no age...I LOVE HER SOUL I LOVE WHO SHE IS I LOVE OUR SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not HER SON!!!!! 4 years older wife can make me miserable and so can a 4 years younger wife...its who she is that i love...okay

cival

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pandapenda said:
ya i know...but i've not heard back anything..mayb the info i sent was enough to waive an interview...or mayb it has just sent me back even more now bec after reviewing the info they have now set me in queue of an interview :'( which means it will take forever for my turn to come...still hoping to hear something from them REALLY RIDICULOUS!!!

please all those who have interviews put in your 2 cents about not having your passport for so long!!! and why you are hearing about an interview so late in the process when on the website it clearly says 2 months...our lives are on hold...i can't make career choices i want, i can't move, my husband can't travel and his job requires him to travel...he is probably missing out on a promotion which could have accelerated his job hunt in CANADA but most importantly

other couples rave about how their first year of marriage was the best year of their life and i can honestly say for me....its been one of the hardest...not to make other people's pain worse...and not to be ungrateful...i keep telling myself....first year is best year because I married him...second year will be best year because we are together <3<3<3
I know exactly how you feel, as we feel the same. Its horrible that anyone should have to go through this.
I have also heard that couples that live apart during they first year, have a much better relationship with each other once together. 8)

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
vengat83 said:
Who is going to be the next DM ?

Any guesses ? :D

I am going to bet on the safe cases - not the oldies - like dinmad or SBDelhi.
hey hey vengat83...i don't believe your case...in process since soo long....still waiting on the notes like me right!!! hmmm atleast we got asked for additional inform...do u think yours is just bc taking so long? have u had any updates?

my husband also does not check hahaha :D i am the constant one

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
cival said:
I know exactly how you feel, as we feel the same. Its horrible that anyone should have to go through this.
I have also heard that couples that live apart during they first year, have a much better relationship with each other once together. 8)
its really not fair though i feel jealous when i see other newly weds i will be honest! but definitely through this process we are starting to be more in tune and sensitive to each other, more kind and accommodating mood swings etc. so it definitely is teaching me a lot personally and teaching us as a couple...

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
cival said:
Hi Ajith,
No I will not be going.
This is what the letter states:

"Your sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your
interview is being held in Delhi (your sponsor should verify the local time in his/her province of
residence in Canada which corresponds to the Indian Standard Time which has been scheduled
for your interview). If your sponsor is in India, he/she should accompany you to the interview.
Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at the
interview. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary. "

Thanks for your reply Cival. I hope everything goes well for us and get the visa right away.

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
cival said:
Happened to me too,
If its happening this frequently, its obviously not clear enough, and waiting about 30 days to find out that we have to resend and wait another 30 days is BS.
Happened to me too. They replied me after 1 month saying that I have to attach a form.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went &quot;in process&quot; same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
abhi292000 said:
THank Ashu,

u r star my friend

Jsut quick question i m sending original Notice of Assesement so i will leave black point no : 17

Regarding Point no 19 -A : i m submitting Payslips should i tick please let me know

Also my file is so big its very hard for me to include everything in one file so i have to make two files is it okie to submit two files please let me know bro

Thanks
Abhishek
hi abhi you are most welcome my friend.
im just sharing my own experience not sure if im right
i think you should tick 19 a.
and you can divide your application in 2-3 parts if you want, one for applicant, 2nd for sponsor and 3rd for supporting documents.
i put 2 envelopes in a box and sent by courier.
best of luck

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
Can't even imagine what were they really doing all these days.....
I have just submitted my application and have to see how this ride goes on...
cival said:
Yes this is the first communication after PPR. :eek:
The only other was, when I requested for the GCMS notes.

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
CAPRWIFE said:
Can't even imagine what were they really doing all these days.....
I have just submitted my application and have to see how this ride goes on...
Its been more than 100 days that they requested the PP and still no communication. Once they replied to our email saying that we could be called for an interview.

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
ajith111 said:
Its been more than 100 days that they requested the PP and still no communication. Once they replied to our email saying that we could be called for an interview.
you've not yet been told your interview date :eek:

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
cival said:
Yes this is the first communication after PPR. :eek:
The only other was, when I requested for the GCMS notes.
ouche!

i hope for the new applicants they just get visa asap....don't get upset u guys...we are just a trail of applicants...quite a few who had applied with us already got visas are landed in canada

btw cival glade..just checked u did figure it out ;)

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
I hope you get your visa directly ...I know how it feels like... Goodluck ajith111 !
ajith111 said: