+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

Manny Natt

Jun 7, 2011
Hello everybody I hope this week brings lots of good news for all the applicants especially for those who waiting for a long time.I just want to suggest the newcomers that file your application with all the information at first place such as medical and additional documents ( travel documents ) so that you do not have go through this prolong process.And do not send emails to New Delhi until there is some information to be shared with them.Wait for processing time that is 6 months .Sending them emails delays your process keep this in mind.Keep your options open for a interview too you never know what is ahead.It's always better to be prepared than rush at the last moment.As with new immigration rules kick in there will be strong regulations in process for the applicants with strict deadlines.So it's important your information should be accurate and at the same complete.

It's very time consuming process so get it right at the first time :).I want to wish each and every member of the forum with all my best wishes.

Cheers
Manny Natt
Manny Natt

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
mapledreams said:
@ Hambzik:

The fighter is back =)

And to ALL of you, I apologize for my outrage, just can't take it when INDIA is spoken badly about!

Anyways, on the brighter side, I had a dream that there will be visas issued next week! Let's see if my dream was true! Good luck to all who are waiting for the visas, and if any of you does get it, I need a treat since I had the dream...LOL
Welcome back!

I noticed you were not here for couple of days. We missed you.... I hope everything is ok.

Oh by the way, I just woke up and I had similar dream, however, not for everyone. If I get the good news this week, you will definately get the treat!
Cheers!

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ hambzik:

I was on a mini-vacation to Montreal, hence I was missing for two days!

Quick question, should I be alarmed if my hubby's status just says "application received" and no signs of "medical results received"??
Cos some people got both after the Mississauga approval.

Just curious

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
mapledreams said:
@ hambzik:

Quick question, should I be alarmed if my hubby's status just says "application received" and no signs of "medical results received"??

Just curious
I don't think its big deal. Mississauga only works on Spnsor's Application, PR application is checked by CHC. Once they check the application, they will let you know what they have and what they need more. So, it should be ok. Its my very own view, I am not expert on this. However, what I wrote is logical.

Cheers!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
gwalyat said:
this kind of things r normal for nd.........they just dont want to miss any opportunity to bother us or give us trouble...........

ND BIG SUCK
[size=10pt]
I AGREE WITH YOU "G" ND SUCKS BIG TIME....
[/size]
I dont know when I will get relieved with them in life this is the last one...
I am done with India and I want to be done with ND CHC....

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
42 comments posted for a the star article.
Titled: Economy will need more immigrants

To read the comments: http://www.thestar.com/News/Canada/article/524429#comments
To read the article: http://www.thestar.com/News/Canada/article/524429#article

The comments are worth reading and gives an insight what Canadians think about immigration.
However we dont know how much it represents the country?
It is a personal judgement of the reader.

As far as my comments is concerned!
Some people in this forum cannot debate!

If you are an Indian and if you want to know about the debate on Indians check this thread out
http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/brampton-on/TG9MSO8HELOASOIPU
Caution: Some parts of the thread may be offensive.

You can also drop your 2 cents there

queen latifah

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I've been a silent follower. Actually, I was on this forum last year when I was getting my permanent residence processed as a skilled worker and this time around, it's for my husband.

We sent our application on August 27, 2011 and got our stage one approval from Mississauga on october 28, 2011. File has been transferred to New Delhi, and of course, New Delhi being the busiest, I know stage two might be a bit slow or if my husband and I are lucky, it could be faster.

Anyway, this is a great forum..I was on the Skilled Workers forum last year and find myself in the Family Class forum now.

So, I guess the waiting game begins anew :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
mapledreams said:
@ hambzik:

Just curious
Hi there, I wouldnt worry too much about the e-cas. We got our sponsorship approval on 31st August and since the time I have been able to login to ecas, it only showed "Application Recieved" for the longest time ever. Only recently, on Nov 14th did it change to "In process" and that the "Medicals have been recieved". So yep, there's a good 2-3 months you are looking at.

But this again is from my personal experience. It could be sooner or later than that. You never know how the e-cas works, and is most unreliable to say the least. However, I did notice one thing on this forum - UK applicants have been updated as "Medicals received" after their sponsorship approval sooner than the other visa offices.

Every VO works differently. And this is what I have figured out about ND - they send out PPRs to everyone and hold the passport till they are ready to issue a visa. So a PPR from ND is definitely nothing to get excited about because they are going to take their own sweet time to issue the visa. And for open-and-shut cases, ND is quite fast. Its only when you have worked abroad (this applies to other VOs too) especially the UK, ND seems to be taking longer than usual. I have noticed this issue on other visa offices too. Takes longer if the applicant has worked abroad.

And just one last bit, in the sub-continent, the wife sponsoring the husband takes more time than vice versa. They dig that much more deeper while doing the background checks and the intentions behind the marriage.

Of course, these are only my observations from this forum. All these might or might not be true and are open to discussion :)

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
queen latifah said:
Hello Everyone,

I've been a silent follower. Actually, I was on this forum last year when I was getting my permanent residence processed as a skilled worker and this time around, it's for my husband.

We sent our application on August 27, 2011 and got our stage one approval from Mississauga on october 28, 2011. File has been transferred to New Delhi, and of course, New Delhi being the busiest, I know stage two might be a bit slow or if my husband and I are lucky, it could be faster.

Anyway, this is a great forum..I was on the Skilled Workers forum last year and find myself in the Family Class forum now.

So, I guess the waiting game begins anew :)
Welcome to the wait game club Queen..... Yes at this time it seems the slowest CHC and the busiest as well. I hope and pray that your case is done ASAP, we have noticed people waiting anywhere from 4 months to about 8 months for successful cases.

Our best wishes are always with you.

Cheers!

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
Thanks Shamsia!

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
shamsia said:
Hi there, I wouldnt worry too much about the e-cas. We got our sponsorship approval on 31st August and since the time I have been able to login to ecas, it only showed "Application Recieved" for the longest time ever. Only recently, on Nov 14th did it change to "In process" and that the "Medicals have been recieved". So yep, there's a good 2-3 months you are looking at.

But this again is from my personal experience. It could be sooner or later than that. You never know how the e-cas works, and is most unreliable to say the least. However, I did notice one thing on this forum - UK applicants have been updated as "Medicals received" after their sponsorship approval sooner than the other visa offices.

Every VO works differently. And this is what I have figured out about ND - they send out PPRs to everyone and hold the passport till they are ready to issue a visa. So a PPR from ND is definitely nothing to get excited about because they are going to take their own sweet time to issue the visa. And for open-and-shut cases, ND is quite fast. Its only when you have worked abroad (this applies to other VOs too) especially the UK, ND seems to be taking longer than usual. I have noticed this issue on other visa offices too. Takes longer if the applicant has worked abroad.

And just one last bit, in the sub-continent, the wife sponsoring the husband takes more time than vice versa. They dig that much more deeper while doing the background checks and the intentions behind the marriage.

Of course, these are only my observations from this forum. All these might or might not be true and are open to discussion :)
I partially agree with shamsia !! Nicely explained..

In my case I was able to see the "application received" and "medical results have been received" update on my wife's Ecas since the day I was approved as a sponsor. But nothing after that. No " in process" yet !! PPR was received last week and passport already delivered to ND.. So this is totally opposite to what happened in shamsia'a case !! In conclusion ND is very inconsistent as far as their processing is concerned. I have heard people getting their visas withing 2-3 weeks of getting PPR. Ecas is even more inconsistent. :) :)

But I would definitely conclude that ND office is one of the busiest and for that matter the slowest visa office of all. London Office inspite of having the processing time of 11 month hardly goes beyond 6-7 months I guess..and ND office in most cases goes beyond 6 months inspite of having a processing time of 6 months !! :D :D

I am not sure about how it affects the husband or wife sponsoring their spouses. But I wish your words come true that husbands sponsoring wives finish it up earlier. ;D ;D

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
Which kind of background check they do? Aren't we already giving them enough info including PCC?

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
HEY GUYS NEW WEEK HAS STARTED
HOPE WEEK LL BRING GOOD NEW FOR ALL OF US

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya new week starts , let c........
we always hope but this ND oh :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
HEY GUYS I HAVENT SEEN ANY OF U GUYS ON FORM FROM LONG TIME PLZ GIIME ANY UPDATE IF U HAVE OR IF UR STILL USING OTHERWISE I CAN PUT U OUT FROM SHEET
singhson, t45583, raman2002, techcd

SHAZZY CAN U PLZ UPDATE UR PPR DATES ON SHEET, THX