+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
Thanks for the words of advise, but the only reason I say this is because it has been 30+ days since they've got the application, and trust me specially knowing 2 people in this thread who've got their files transfer SAME day as I did, and both of them got the PPR dated April 15, makes me worry more.... I do think they've sent the PPR, and its lost in the mail, or sitting on some careless oficer, I know patience is the key, but you know for how many days can you tell your SO "its gonna come tomorrow...."

I can handle it, but its hard at times, I have a job offer from other company, and if I start I can't get time off because of new hire, so I want to take time off from the current one, bring my wife over, and work for a new employer, I have been holding off this new company that wants to hire me from sooooo long... like so many months, and I was supposed to get back to him in begining of April with my situation, and I haven't. I told him the truth, and he understood.

I want to take the job, but I want time off too... so it all depends on the VISA...

anyways thanks for the good words.... I know it will happen sooooooooon!!!

you have a great weekend!!!1

DNT2003
annael2 said:
I think u are getting way too paranoid because others who might have filed after u have received the PPR, I got my PPR almost 30-31 days after the file was received in ND (i must say the other half was getting just as paranoid, and was all ready to make inquiries) , and i am sure urs is probably on the way. Also my eCAS was always application received from the day they received the file and all of a sudden changed to Decision made, i guess u could wait a few more days before you send a CSE.. Just stay positive and know that they will send it out when u least expect it.. ;) i always fear the worst, and get over-excited when good things happen, it keeps me sane enough!!

good luck!!

annael2

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
File Transfer...
21-02-2011
Passport Req..
22-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2011 :))
LANDED..........
20-05-2011 hurray..!!
DNT2003,
i know what u mean, i resigned myself to the fact that my visa will take forever and went for scores of interviews, one company i wanted to work with very much... but for my luck the visa has come, and i get a call from them asking me when i wanna join... Now i obviously cant take their offer. its all ridiculous and ironic, to gain some, u lose some.

Now i got to start the whole job process yet again, not sure if i have the energy for it especially after all this visa madness, the interview madness... aah...
Hope ur PPR comes asap.. Good luck...

avibis

Mar 29, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
14 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
21 Feb 2011
Med's Done....
4 Jan 2011
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2011 (Letter Recd: 20 Apr 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
5 May 2011 (Passport Recd: 11 May 2011)
LANDED..........
4 Jun 2011
def_col_male said:
My application was very simple....no email or phone proofs or bills

I sent only around 10-12 photographs....marriage certificate copy and one page story about our arranged marriage from starting point to marriage ceremony.....no reception....no honeymoon....thats all.

I can not conclude what ND looks in an application or a case. :) :)
Yeah, that makes ND even harder to underastand.

avibis

Mar 29, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
14 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
21 Feb 2011
Med's Done....
4 Jan 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
4 Jun 2011
drdave said:
My wife just called me!!! She has the visa now in hand.
We're finiished with Delhi now!!!
Congrats :)

avibis

Mar 29, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
14 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
21 Feb 2011
Med's Done....
4 Jan 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
4 Jun 2011
fprince said:
So my wife received a reply today for the 2nd CSE she sent on April 14,2011.
The email this time was from a person @ international.gc.ca but the content was generic.
They have asked her to send her Passport to New Dehi, no other details.

Back in Jan/Feb i remember one more member being asked for PP through email and one applicant was reached on the phone for the PPR.
I have to go back and check now..since i don't have a PPR, i think she will have to send it with the email as proof...not sure if i should send anything else other than the PP.

Hope this is a positive sign after waiting for more than 5 months now....
Definitely a positive sign I think. Just based on your complexity, I suggest you only send the Passport if they haven't asked for anything else. And send a copy of the email along with it. All the best buddy, I hope they process it quickly now.

avibis

Mar 29, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
14 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
21 Feb 2011
Med's Done....
4 Jan 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
4 Jun 2011
FebPR said:
I have sent the PP and it reached CHC-New Delhi on 2nd May. I guess I have to wait for 3-4 weeks before I can expect anything. The status on e-cas is still "Application Received". I don't know when they will change to "In process" or even it will change at all. I think few people had status changed directly from application received to decision made.

This is a very touch period. You think so much about the PR that it starts to come in dreams. There is nothing much we can do. Patience is the thing that we have to do.
Yeah, they have my wife's passport for a week and half now and the status still is "Applicatin Received". Don't think they change it to "In Process" for everyone from what I have read. I just hope it goes directly and QUICKLY to Decision Made from here ;)

avibis

Mar 29, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
14 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
21 Feb 2011
Med's Done....
4 Jan 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
4 Jun 2011
meateater said:
i received registered post along with medical form, passport tuesday i have appointment with the DMP.
Cool. So now you can get your meds done again and send them back. Hopefully they will issue you the visa soon after they receive the new medicals :)

benjo

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2010
Doc's Request.
21/Jan/2011
AOR Received.
18/03/2011
File Transfer...
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
17/02/2011
Interview........
14/06/2011
Passport Req..
07/04/2011 - received on 13/04/2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi Guys,

Air India strike called off from now !!!! ;D

jaskiran

Jan 27, 2011
i just got a call from mp office.....they have inquired from Nd.....they say in jan.the officer did postive selection of my marriage..& now they r working on medical & background.......any anyone just tell me how long does it take after this step?

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
DNT2003 said:
I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but maybe its just me not figuring out what you are trying to say....

but here what I make from your post:
- Your meds expiring soon / or already expired and you have an appointment with the DMP
- You received a registered post from ND asking for Meds, and they also sent you the passport and the medical form
Once you are done the above you send them everything again?
Right?

Also are they asking for the PCC again or your PCC still valid? if not I would just include that as well...

please clarify..

DNT2003
You are right, i was on my phone when i typed it, din't do good in haste... my bad.

pcc is fine n valid / meds expired.

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
avibis said:
Cool. So now you can get your meds done again and send them back. Hopefully they will issue you the visa soon after they receive the new medicals :)
thnx, my fees is also updated nw :)

amrit.jhand

May 6, 2011
Hi there ,I applied for my wife from canada ,I got email on 2 may that my sponsership is approved and they going to send my file to New Delhi,The thing what will be the the next step? As online status shows decesion made ,But how can i track the file in new delhi what you think ? please reply me.

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Don't worry you just got approved, congrats, now it will take 7-14 days for ND to receive the file, and by next week 2 weeks from now, your status on the eCAS will change under the PR aplication to "Application Received" and when you click on it, it will give you more information about when they received your file etc...

When it comes to New Delhi, they have no STANDARD that they follow, so after that its very random, as so many random things happen to so many applicants. Many gets their PPR after ND has the file for 2 weeks, and many has to wait until ND does something to them again...

So I say congrats on getting the first part done, just wait for the remaining steps :), also if you can post your time line here I Can add you to the table so we can all track it, and you can find the current table on Page 555
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-applicants-of-new-delhi-2010-t45583.8310.html

This will give you idea as to what happens with people who post their timelines here....

Anyhow... good luck with everything else.... and you have a good weekend....

Laters,
DNT2003
amrit.jhand said:
Hi there ,I applied for my wife from canada ,I got email on 2 may that my sponsership is approved and they going to send my file to New Delhi,The thing what will be the the next step? As online status shows decesion made ,But how can i track the file in new delhi what you think ? please reply me.

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks for the updates, I see the tickets prices reduced by 44$ lol

DNT2003

benjo said:
Hi Guys,

Air India strike called off from now !!!! ;D

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I have seen from reports here, that sometimes the BC is an excuse they use for many people, and BC is done by some external agency, so basically ND waits for the EXTERNAL agency to finish the BC, and once they get the report, ND takes the next step and that is DECISION MADE, I hope you get your stuff quickly... as you are very close to the 6 months.. good luck

DNT2003

jaskiran said:
i just got a call from mp office.....they have inquired from Nd.....they say in jan.the officer did postive selection of my marriage..& now they r working on medical & background.......any anyone just tell me how long does it take after this step?