waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
31/05/2016
LANDED..........
01/08/2016
forum has been quiet .
delay is not denial....I am optimistic we shall get our beautiful testimony.

nicolemariemac

Feb 15, 2016
Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2015 Remedicals requested 18-04-2016 and completed 20-04-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
25-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
Our day has finally come. My husband received PPR this morning and we are overjoyed beyond belief. This is the email he received:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (PASSPORT SUBMISSION ONLY)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

Ø A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions.Despite what the form indicates, please state your past history since you reached the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Indicate all addresses in home country and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country.

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate

Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination updated medicals

Ø Client Information: Receipt of information from client PPt and phep with requested documents and only after applicant has completed updated medicals

☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:

There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER: These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.

Photograph specifications can be found at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Height and Eye Colour Chart

Please list height and eye colour for yourself and all accompanying family members below.

Eye colour choices: Blue, Green, Gray, Black, Brown, Hazel or Other.

Principal Applicant

Name: ___________________________________­­­­­_________ Date of Birth: __________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: __________

Spouse/ Common-Law Partner

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: _________

Dependent

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

Dependent

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: _________

Dependent

Dependent

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:_____________ _

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (NO)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada

____

I am a bit confused as to what is being requested, and want to make sure we submit everything necessary to avoid any delays. Does this mean we just need to submit updated family information (IMM8), passport, and photos?

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
NOW THIS IS WORTH DANCING FOR!! CONGRATULATION MIGHTY WOMAN! YOUR PATIENCE AND FAITH ARE ABSOLUTELY COMMENDABLE AND INSPIRING!!! SEND A VIDEO OF THE DANCE YOU DID! LOL - I AM SENDING YOU MINE!!! CONGRATS TO ALL WHO RECEIVED FAVORABLE RESPONSES AND TO THE OTHERS: GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE. YOUR CELEBRATION TIME IS AT HAND AND SOON YOU WILL START JUMPING!
lamour said:
Hello beautiful people.
Thanks to almighty God, my husband arrived well on Friday April 15. How exciting!!!!!
May everyone on thread experience the joy of reuniting with their spouse.

I am happy to see that AVO is speeding up. Big congratulations to all those that got PPR. I am sure more GOODNEWS is on the way for us here on this thread. We all deserve to be reunited.

Wishing you all the very very best, which is PPR and a safe arrival of your beloved ones.

Big hugs

OSPREY

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14sep2015
AOR Received.
20Oct2015
File Transfer...
02Nov2015
Med's Request
02Nov2015
Med's Done....
20Nov2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-OCT-2016
nicolemariemac said:
Our day has finally come. My husband received PPR this morning and we are overjoyed beyond belief. This is the email he received:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

CONGRATS NICOLE

Macworld

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS Nicole ! !! !!!
I am so happy for u ...... I prayed and claim this blessings upon myself and everyone of us who is waiting patiently for this kind email response. May God Almighty remember us all just the way He has blessed & remembered you and ur husband. Amen

I'm so sure, I'm next......

banana4527

Oct 11, 2015
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
I am a bit confused as to what is being requested, and want to make sure we submit everything necessary to avoid any delays. Does this mean we just need to submit updated family information (IMM8), passport, and photos?

[/move][/s][/s][/glow][/glow]

don't be confused is a straight forward thing passport and photo PPR Photo and if there is any change in ur family situation then fill up the form make sure is Nigeria passport is valid for next 6 months

pokie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
09-Sept-2015. "In process" 10-Sept-2015. Accra started processing Sept 23,2015. Medicals results received Oct 14,2015.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21, 2016, didnt see the email until May 31,201. Passport sent to VO June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
A big congratulations to you all that received PPR, visa and/or landed. God be praised!

nicolemariemac

Feb 15, 2016
Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2015 Remedicals requested 18-04-2016 and completed 20-04-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
25-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
A big thank you to everyone on here. I am so happy I discovered this forum months ago, and appreciate all of the support and advice given since I have been active here. For those waiting, stay positive, keep your head up, and maintain faith that your time is coming. When it does, that high will be worth every low. May the good news continue this week.

-Nicole

Nyhiraba

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 10, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015, redone Nov 9, 2016
Interview........
Nov 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2016
LANDED..........
March 14, 2017
Congrats Nicole!! :D

So AVO is still working on June. hhhmmm

Babily

Sep 6, 2015
Please house how long does it take Accra to send passport back, we got our PPR on April14th and sent the passport April 20th. We are yet to hear from them.

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Babily said:
Please house how long does it take Accra to send passport back, we got our PPR on April14th and sent the passport April 20th. We are yet to hear from them.
Mostly a week. However, keep an eye on ur mail spam and inbox it should be anytime soon.maybe this week

Babily

Sep 6, 2015
ghanaboy2 said:
Mostly a week. However, keep an eye on ur mail spam and inbox it should be anytime soon.maybe this week
Thank you Ghanaboy, unfortunately all mails goes to our lawyer, he is always busy , just worried .

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Finally my application was sent today..I am now part of the waiting team..May the good Lord give those of us who are waiting the grace for patience and I must say congrats to everyone who has successfully scaled through this tough process