Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello.I'm new here and i hope everyone is doing well.i must confess the waiting is killing

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi Pake, welcome to the house. We are here with you in solidarity for the awful waiting game. What is your timeline?
I applied in sept 19 and got flie transfert to accra on 23 October and till now ive not heard anything from them

Reactions: colmiz

becos

Aug 25, 2016
I applied in sept 19 and got flie transfert to accra on 23 October and till now ive not heard anything from them
You are just behind me. We too have not heard from them. It is a frustrating process when you hear nothing at all for months at a time. Keep us posted if you do.

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
You are just behind me. We too have not heard from them. It is a frustrating process when you hear nothing at all for months at a time. Keep us posted if you do.
I will.i tell u.its so frustrating i could not even concentrate on something withought thinking of our app.anyway i have a quickly question.we did not pay for PRF do u think u should pay it now and send them the receipt by email?thanks for your reply and may God help us in this waiting

becos

Aug 25, 2016
I will.i tell u.its so frustrating i could not even concentrate on something withought thinking of our app.anyway i have a quickly question.we did not pay for PRF do u think u should pay it now and send them the receipt by email?thanks for your reply and may God help us in this waiting
Yes it takes up every thought of your every day. It's awful. It will end though. Sometime soon.

I would pay it if I were you. Others might want to weigh in on this topic from this forum with their advice. We paid it when we applied. If you pay now they won't have to pause and ask you for it, if everything else is in order.

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
Yes it takes up every thought of your every day. It's awful. It will end though. Sometime soon.

I would pay it if I were you. Others might want to weigh in on this topic from this forum with their advice. We paid it when we applied. If you pay now they won't have to pause and ask you for it, if everything else is in order.
Ok.thank u so much for your reply.

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
Do u think i should send it via email or the webform?
PS:i will be watching u.as soon as the call u for passport request i will know im next☺☺

GENEGENE

May 4, 2017
I would use DHL. That is the most reliable and widely used in Ghana and what AVO themselves use. Where are you sending it from? If it's from Canada, be prepared for it to be pricey. But you can guarantee it will arrive.
Just a document to i need to sign to finalize my Husband application and we used Fedex already and when we tracked it it shows delivered to security Guard..... Is there a way to find out if it has been received by the right quarters?

umuchima

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
01-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
File Transfer...
10-10-2016
Med's Request
05-08-2017
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2017
Sep 8th.....
It's so funny,,,Syrian refugees were processed in just 3 months?
but they forming verification for people that have documents...

Reactions: colmiz and xls

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Sep 8th.....
It's so funny,,,Syrian refugees were processed in just 3 months?
but they forming verification for people that have documents...
I'm sorry but that's not a fair statement at all. Syrian refugees were not processed in 3 months, they had been in process for months upon months even years before being accepted to come to Canada. Canada just increased its cap in a three month period. I get people saying this to me all the time, when they feel sad for me my husband isn't here and then they bad mouth the refugee processing, it's just a way to use refugees as a scapegoat for others problems. They've gone through hell and back. And even if they were actually in process for three months, which they were absolutely not, that still isn't an excuse to compare our situations to theirs. I kindly tell people thank you for your concern but I am happy to wait my turn and I am grateful I am not a refugee nor is my husband. You may not be aware that that is how it worked for refugees coming to Canada, so I understand why you stated your frustration. But please know that is not fair to say, and the Canadian government saw a huge humanitarian crisis and allowed 25 000 refugees who were already in process to come to Canada but were restricted by the refugee cap per year, to come in those three months. And those made up both private and government assisted refugee sponsorships. I'm involved with helping a Syrian family and they have been in process for three years and living in a refugee camp for five years. And all they truly want is to be safe and go home one day. But they are so happy to be safe now, and welcomed and we will help them as best we can. We should be grateful we have equal opportunity to apply for our spouses. Did you know the spousal class is the only class you can't be refused based on your medical? I know it's frustraing, this process, I'm frustrated too, but we can't compare ourselves to refugees.

Last edited:

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Do u think i should send it via email or the webform?
PS:i will be watching u.as soon as the call u for passport request i will know im next☺☺
I'm not too sure how to send it in. We had our lawyer do ours. Can anyone else help out?