+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The test...

Hopeful One

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know we can't ask what is on the citizenship test, but is it safe to ask how the test is presented? (i.e. written, verbal, or another form)

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopeful One said:
I know we can't ask what is on the citizenship test, but is it safe to ask how the test is presented? (i.e. written, verbal, or another form)
is a written test, 20 Q's maybe 2-3 true or false and the rest in musltiple choice.

dont worry its too easy most of the questions are common sense

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopeful One said:
Thank you!
tips.. just relax and review your answer twice or event trice, coz me i panicked when everyone is passing their paper. i was on rush and i got crazy, after the exam while waiting for the results i thought that i failed the exam but when the interview called me i got 20/20. You have no idea how happy i am ha ha ha

kslade

Aug 6, 2014
Read the online guide a few times. Be prepared. It is easy if you know the guide.

It is a written, multiple choice test with some True/False questions. You will be asked 20 questions and you'll have 30 minutes to complete.

People who study finish the test within the first 10 minutes, whereas others stay the full 30 minutes. If you don't study you won't pass, it is not that easy.