+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The most affordable university from Canada!!!

maaho326

Aug 2, 2011
Hi everyone ,
I hope this post finds everyone fine.
I had done my BS(Hons) in compute science with 70% marks n i want to do MS in computer science from Canada.Can anyone guide me which one is the most affordable university in Canada so that i would be very thankful to him

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apply public universities-They have good admission scholarships and others that are renewable each semester year.
Am not vey sure but someone once states here that public UNIS/COL in SAKATCHEWAN are more affordable than else where.

Hope you find this helpful

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-August-2011(Stamped on August 5, 2011)
LANDED..........
4-September-2011(Insha'Allah)
maaho326 said:
Hi everyone ,
I had done my BS(Hons) in compute science with 70% marks n i want to do MS in computer science from Canada.Can anyone guide me which one is the most affordable university in Canada so that i would be very thankful to him
Hey buddy... Go 4 University of Regina or Memorial University... All d best

saadileo

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16, 2011
IELTS Request
IBT TOEFL 114
Med's Request
July 2, 2011
Med's Done....
July 11, 2011
Passport Req..
July 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 5, 2011
University of Alberta is also not that expensive but the cheapest ones are in Saskatchewan.

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
maaho326 said:
Hi everyone ,
u should go for uni of regina, saskatchewan.

Nedian0607

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Are the weather conditions in Saskatchewan too harsh ?

What abt the University of Victoria... that's also quite affordable .. isnt it ?

rizkhokhar

Apr 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If something is less expensive, it means you have to sacrifice for other stuff. For example; If you select affordable university to study; then you will have to compromise over availability of jobs and suitable weather. If you select universities from Toronto, price of study would be very high but on the other side job options would be on better side and traveling from your home country to Canada and back to home country would be easy. Definitely you wouldn't get direct flight to Regina. It takes about 2.5 hours further flight from Toronto to Regina with a reasonable stay at Toronto airport after 14 Hours long direct flight from Islamabad. After all you want to knock your fortune. 8) Never mind

The best way to search for university is to go on the sites/portal of each state/province of Canada. Look out their state nomination programs for permanent residence and search out for study based permanent residency options. After all who like to come back ;D. There you will find the names of Colleges/Institutes/Universities. I recommend you to choose from them. Because after completing your course from those institutes, you may be eligible directly for Permanent residence.

As mentioned by other fellows earlier, the province of Saskatchewan has two Universities i.e. University of Regina and University of Saskatchewan. Both are very affordable. If you have any experience to explore the fees in foreign universities then you will find out these universities amazing. But keep in mind that there admission process and response could be hard experience for you; simply to say 'It is sophisticated and lengthy'. But on the other side, if you complete your course from either of them; you would be eligible for Saskatchewan Permanent Residence through education stream. ;D

Nedian0607

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Thanks alot rizkhokar... I'll definitely look into it... and could u tell a bit abt studying at the uni of victoria ?

golden_sky_18

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Nedian0607 said:
Thanks alot rizkhokar... I'll definitely look into it... and could u tell a bit abt studying at the uni of victoria ?
I know about M.Eng, 1 term fees is 2000 Almost (not including health and dental olny for the first term of the year), Hostel fees very's from 450 to 600 for Grad students.

Would let you know more once I go there (that is if I ever get my Visa on time).

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maan2010 said:
Hey buddy... Go 4 University of Regina or Memorial University... All d best
maan I dont think memorial uni is the most affordable one, I myself got admission in master of engg. management but the cost of this program is $22000cad. I cant afford that much.

Even on their website their tution fee is very low. Totally disappointed :(
duration of my program is from jan 2012 to april 2013.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adnan_wns said:
maan I dont think memorial uni is the most affordable one, I myself got admission in master of engg. management but the cost of this program is $22000cad. I cant afford that much.

Even on their website their tution fee is very low. Totally disappointed :(
duration of my program is from jan 2012 to april 2013.
but the cost of living is lowest in Newfounland and that makes a huge difference.

Even the PR program of Newfoundland is packed with very attractive terms. Yes, I admit its a place with high unemployment rate !

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@enfield

as far I know PNP program of Newfoundland is not that good as compared Saskatchewan.

Even Ontario is better than Newfoundland in terms of PNP, but living cost is high.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adnan_wns said:
@ enfield

as far I know PNP program of Newfoundland is not that good as compared Saskatchewan.

Even Ontario is better than Newfoundland in terms of PNP, but living cost is high.
1. Manitoba PR- the most attractive and the best of all ! (They are running one program for Master Graduates in which you can apply without job offer)

2. Ontario PR - the toughest one to crack in Canada !

3. Alberta PR - Its reasonably good, but it become highly attractive due to large number of job opening (its the most booming economic hub of Canada)

4. British Columbia PR - Its excellent for Doctors, Nurses and all others working in Medical field.(only for main jobs). With Master degree in hand, you can get PR even without a "job offer"

5. Quebec PR - Easy Cakewalk if you know "French". (You can apply for PR even before completing your graduation). No requirement of Job offer

6. Saskatchewan/Newfounland/NB/Yukun PR - they are trying to make it "more attractive" but the fact is they are facing high unemployment rate couple with less job oppurtunities.