+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The most affordable university from Canada!!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
bisurah said:
Hi, am planning to apply for an MBA program at George Brown College in Toronto. Would like to know if the college and their MBA program is accredited. Do they fall under the University of Toronto umbrella?. And what is the average salary one can expect after graduation?. Am from India and my budget is 18000 CAD for an MBA. Would appreciate your help before I give them my hard earned money. Thanks
George Brown does NOT fall under the University of Toronto umbrella. George Brown is a completely separate institution. George Brown is a decent school - but it is certainly not on the same level as the University of Toronto.

I can't comment on the average salary one can expect after graduation. Have you tried googling this? There might be some reports out there. Also, you could try asking George Brown. They may have some statsitics regarding what their new graduates make on average.

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
enfield said:
1. Manitoba PR- the most attractive and the best of all ! (They are running one program for Master Graduates in which you can apply without job offer)

2. Ontario PR - the toughest one to crack in Canada !

3. Alberta PR - Its reasonably good, but it become highly attractive due to large number of job opening (its the most booming economic hub of Canada)

4. British Columbia PR - Its excellent for Doctors, Nurses and all others working in Medical field.(only for main jobs). With Master degree in hand, you can get PR even without a "job offer"

5. Quebec PR - Easy Cakewalk if you know "French". (You can apply for PR even before completing your graduation). No requirement of Job offer

6. Saskatchewan/Newfounland/NB/Yukun PR - they are trying to make it "more attractive" but the fact is they are facing high unemployment rate couple with less job oppurtunities.
Thanks for your time. +1 for you..

accablues

Jan 10, 2012
enfield said:
1. Manitoba PR- the most attractive and the best of all ! (They are running one program for Master Graduates in which you can apply without job offer)

2. Ontario PR - the toughest one to crack in Canada !

3. Alberta PR - Its reasonably good, but it become highly attractive due to large number of job opening (its the most booming economic hub of Canada)

4. British Columbia PR - Its excellent for Doctors, Nurses and all others working in Medical field.(only for main jobs). With Master degree in hand, you can get PR even without a "job offer"

5. Quebec PR - Easy Cakewalk if you know "French". (You can apply for PR even before completing your graduation). No requirement of Job offer

6. Saskatchewan/Newfounland/NB/Yukun PR - they are trying to make it "more attractive" but the fact is they are facing high unemployment rate couple with less job oppurtunities.

thanks maty - indeed a big help... 2thumbs up for you :)

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
Memorial Uni Of new found is the Most Cheap University 8800$ a year and a living cost is much less then any where else

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
accablues said:
thanks maty - indeed a big help... 2thumbs up for you :)
Hi,

1. Do NOT rely on my above quoted post. It's without any fact. I posted it around 5 months back when I joined this forum as a 'new' member.

accablues

Jan 10, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Do NOT rely on my above quoted post. It's without any fact. I posted it around 5 months back when I joined this forum as a 'new' member.
for a starter still somthing is better than nothing ;)

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
enfield said:
Hi,

hhahahaha well said

saadkhan

Feb 4, 2013
rizkhokhar said:
If something is less expensive, it means you have to sacrifice for other stuff. For example; If you select affordable university to study; then you will have to compromise over availability of jobs and suitable weather. If you select universities from Toronto, price of study would be very high but on the other side job options would be on better side and traveling from your home country to Canada and back to home country would be easy. Definitely you wouldn't get direct flight to Regina. It takes about 2.5 hours further flight from Toronto to Regina with a reasonable stay at Toronto airport after 14 Hours long direct flight from Islamabad. After all you want to knock your fortune. 8) Never mind

The best way to search for university is to go on the sites/portal of each state/province of Canada. Look out their state nomination programs for permanent residence and search out for study based permanent residency options. After all who like to come back ;D. There you will find the names of Colleges/Institutes/Universities. I recommend you to choose from them. Because after completing your course from those institutes, you may be eligible directly for Permanent residence.

As mentioned by other fellows earlier, the province of Saskatchewan has two Universities i.e. University of Regina and University of Saskatchewan. Both are very affordable. If you have any experience to explore the fees in foreign universities then you will find out these universities amazing. But keep in mind that there admission process and response could be hard experience for you; simply to say 'It is sophisticated and lengthy'. But on the other side, if you complete your course from either of them; you would be eligible for Saskatchewan Permanent Residence through education stream. ;D

hello sir ,
i wanted to ask that from after completing my mba , which institute is eligble to grant me permanent residence

regards
saad

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

cee12345 said:
Yes, you can as long as you have a valid TRV to enter (or if you are in one of the Visa-Exempt Citizen wherein TRV is not required).

TWP is a work authorization
while
TRV is for you to enter Canada

hope that helps
hi my husband is mba finance from uk and working as a supervisor since 4 years in a company if he wants to apply for student spouse open work permit is he eligible for that and he needs offer letter to apply for sowp?which application form he needs to fill and offer letter by lmo necessary to apply for sowp?wch documents he required to submit with application i am studying canada on study permit inmay intake what he needs from my side to apply for sowp?