+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The most affordable university from Canada!!!

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp-eligibility-criteria.html

B. As an International Student you graduated from a publicly funded Manitoba post-secondary institution in at least a one-year program for which you received a certificate, diploma or degree, you have an offer of a long-term, full-time job from a Manitoba employer and have been working in that job at least six months with a valid post-graduation work permit.

how can you say that job offer is not req. in Manitoba???

Nedian0607

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
The PNP program of the provinces offering PR on having a masters degree namely the pilot masters/Phd program states that if a person holds a masters canadian degree by a publicly funded uni is eligible to apply for PR... does that mean that you could get a degree from a low costing uni and just forget abt the job prospects cuz I believe u get atleast get an odd job to support ur living while studying and then go for some other province having a good employment rate cuz they dont demand that the degree should be from a uni in their own province.. right ?

Nedian0607

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
@adnan_wns

Well there is some hope for ppl having a 2 year degree...
Check the link below..

http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/strategic/pnp-international-students.html

Nedian0607

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
@ adnan_wns

ye kia scene hai yaar... Even i was interested in the same course in memorial Uni just cuz of its low tuition fee :S ....

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adnan_wns said:
http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp-eligibility-criteria.html

B. As an International Student you graduated from a publicly funded Manitoba post-secondary institution in at least a one-year program for which you received a certificate, diploma or degree, you have an offer of a long-term, full-time job from a Manitoba employer and have been working in that job at least six months with a valid post-graduation work permit.

how can you say that job offer is not req. in Manitoba???
Hi,

Read my last post again, no where I said that its the only program in Manitoba where you can apply with out a job offer. Infact, they are running one special program in which you do not need a job offer, known as "International Students Strategic Initiative"

check the same,

www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/strategic/pnp-international-students.html

:)

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nedian0607 said:
@ adnan_wns

ye kia scene hai yaar... Even i was interested in the same course in memorial Uni just cuz of its low tuition fee :S ....
bhai sahab I have acceptance letter but its almost useless for me.
total fee of MEM is $22000cad
and they want me to submit $2000cad(NON-REFUNDABLE) in advance
suppose if I wont get visa then....
I cant spoil $2000cad or I cant take risk

Nedian0607

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Nedian0607 said:
The PNP program of the provinces offering PR on having a masters degree namely the pilot masters/Phd program states that if a person holds a masters canadian degree by a publicly funded uni is eligible to apply for PR... does that mean that you could get a degree from a low costing uni and just forget abt the job prospects cuz I believe u get atleast get an odd job to support ur living while studying and then go for some other province having a good employment rate cuz they dont demand that the degree should be from a uni in their own province.. right ?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With completion of recognised course, you can apply for PR in any province. Moving to a new province isn't that easy ! What about networking ? It may be little hard to make contacts/networking in a province where you have never been before. In Canada, your skill/experience and networking is more inportant thn your qualification.

vijayjd88

Aug 28, 2011
@ Rizkhokhar

The best way to search for university is to go on the sites/portal of each state/province of Canada. Look out their state nomination programs for permanent residence and search out for study based permanent residency options. After all who like to come back . There you will find the names of Colleges/Institutes/Universities. I recommend you to choose from them. Because after completing your course from those institutes, you may be eligible directly for Permanent residence.

I tried finding the list of universities in the PNP but I couldn't find it.. Can you please send me a link where I could find the list Of the recognized universities/colleges, graduating from which I can be eligible directly For Permanent Resident.

I would be thankful to anyone who could send me the list of the recognized universities/colleges completing a masters degree from which will make me eligible for PR..
thanks in advance. cheers!!

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saskatchewan,regina,newfoundland and best one for u is University of northern british columbia.fee is less as well as living is very cheap here.I also got admission here.

Nedian0607

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
@Vijay...

Check the following link.. it has a list of different province sites/portals whr u can find info abt their PNP programs valid for international students....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

bisurah

Aug 31, 2011
Hi, am planning to apply for an MBA program at George Brown College in Toronto. Would like to know if the college and their MBA program is accredited. Do they fall under the University of Toronto umbrella?. And what is the average salary one can expect after graduation?. Am from India and my budget is 18000 CAD for an MBA. Would appreciate your help before I give them my hard earned money. Thanks

vijayjd88

Aug 28, 2011
@ Nedian..

Thanks a lot for ur reply.. But I already checked that link and couldnt find the list of accredited/recognized colleges(for PNP).
::)

rizkhokhar

Apr 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijayjd88 said:
I tried finding the list of universities in the PNP but I couldn't find it.. Can you please send me a link where I could find the list Of the recognized universities/colleges, graduating from which I can be eligible directly For Permanent Resident.

I would be thankful to anyone who could send me the list of the recognized universities/colleges completing a masters degree from which will make me eligible for PR..
thanks in advance. cheers!!
Try following link for Saskatchewan:
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/

lonesoul

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..