+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The 430-437 club! Let's strategize here!

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Based on my research, OINP HCP program does not require you to apply individually as long as you have already submitted your application through EE program, aka you are in the pool. The system of OINP will automatically scan those candidates who choose "willing to live in Ontario" or "in all provinces" and send out the provincial nominations.
When you get a provincial nomination let's say from Ontario, do you still have to send an application to Ontario for them to accept you then if all documents are in line you get 600 points?

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Guys. Get realistic. It is not so simple. Following are the requirements:

1) You need to get an offer of employment in the Canadian arm of your company

2) your company has to apply for intra-company transfer with CIC.

3) if CIC approves, you will get intra company transfer work permit.

4) Travel to Canada and work in the Canadian arm of your company for 1 year.

5) After 1 year, get a letter from Canadian arm that they will be employing you further for one more year.

After completing all these steps, you will qualify for 50 points in job offer category.
@ajithj im trying to get job offer from the Canadian arm of my company. How long is the above process to apply for WP to CiC and then visa stamping etc?

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
@ajithj im trying to get job offer from the Canadian arm of my company. How long is the above process to apply for WP to CiC and then visa stamping etc?
Depends on the visa office in your country. Usually 1-2 months. Also the chances of rejection are higher.

They reject applications if they see that the skills required for the job are readily available in Canada.

Reactions: lightning_crashes

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Check application processing time on CIC by selecting options. It has to be applied where you are based or where your citizenship is...
-WP thru India has processing time of 9 weeks
-WP thru UAE has processing time of 39 weeks(as an example)
Once yuh get confirmation stamping is usually very quick

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Depends on the visa office in your country. Usually 1-2 months. Also the chances of rejection are higher.

They reject applications if they see that the skills required for the job are readily available in Canada.
Thanks for your response my friend! This greatly helps.

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Check application processing time on CIC by selecting options. It has to be applied where you are based or where your citizenship is...
-WP thru India has processing time of 9 weeks
-WP thru UAE has processing time of 39 weeks(as an example)
Once yuh get confirmation stamping is usually very quick
Thanks buddy for your response! I saw that first the hiring company has to apply to CIC for it. How long does that take?
After that approval I guess i have to check the processing times from the different countries rt?

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Thanks buddy for your response! I saw that first the hiring company has to apply to CIC for it. How long does that take?
After that approval I guess i have to check the processing times from the different countries rt?
In the process ielts will expire and you will have to sit for new one, adding to that your birthday (s), making you lose point. Easier would be for you to study, less time to get visa.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Work Permit has to be applied by the employer e.g. if you are being transferred from loc 1 to loc 2 in the same org, it’s called ICT (Intra company transfer). ICTs are generally(conditions apply) LMiA exempted, so you don’t need labour market approvals prior.
If you are securing a role with a new employer here in Canada they have to get a LMIA done( I don’t know how much time that takes)...
You have only couple of options either apply from the location where you currently reside or your country of citizenship

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
In the process ielts will expire and you will have to sit for new one, adding to that your birthday (s), making you lose point. Easier would be for you to study, less time to get visa.
Thx. Ur rite but i am maxed out on ielts including my wife...MAX. Both of us have masters ECA.

So only thing left is Canadian experience points thru intra company transfer. Ill lose 5-10 points on age, will have to give ielts again but the 35 points will compensate for lets say 15 points drop in age to get me 434-15+35=454. Hopefully this will be higher than the cutoff in 2021