+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
illing form post ITA

Travel / ID Document

While creating EE profile for the first time, I entered details for my passport and national identity card also, but due to some reason (my address is not the current one on my ID) I have removed it in post ITA application. Any issue?

The question is connection to the question above, since my ID card has my old address, so when I got married in Sep 2016 my marriage certificate also show the same address as on ID (the old one). So now should I show this card and give clarification? or I should be silent for now and should do the needful upon future request?

Address History

Since I have to provide address history of 10 years or years after 18th birthday (in my case last 10 years govern), I am providing my first accommodation from 2007. Correct?

For address I do not know the districts & Street Nos, I am writing N/A. OK?

My first house number is like “G-41/5-A ...” but I can’t put any alphabet so I am writing as Unit: 41 and in the street/address line: G-41/5-A Clayton ... (again). OK?

Work History

Date “PA” first became qualified to practice in this profession? Should I put my graduation date or the date I started my first job?

Have you listed all of “PA’s” periods of military or government positions (if any) .... My question is “what should I say when i am not related to military/ government, I think I should say “Yes” . Correct?

Travel History

They are asking for last 10 years, so for me 2007 onwards. I never traveled foreign before 19 Oct 2016. So as my first trip I entered that.
I am a Pakistani (country of origin) but I have been residing in Qatar for three years, but most of the travel on my passport is between aforementioned two.
What I did is, I entered from my first international travel from Pak to Qatar as first trip. Then back to Pakistan is another trip and so on ... I covered my whole passport. Is this OK ?

Spouse Doc.

For spouse it asks for UCI. Don’t have so not entering. OK?

If my spouse has some work experience, and I did not show it (as I am not getting any points), is this misinterpretation?

Please answer thanks

shrinidh

Jan 13, 2016
United States
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Hello Asivad and Senior members,

I have question regarding my application. I have received AOR on 10th December 2016. My application still shows Review of Eligibility: "In progress" but the thing I am worried is Medical, which shows :" Not needed at this time".

I have checked the December 2016 application spread sheet and many applicants got their medical status changed to either "In progress" or " Passed" within 7-10 days of AOR.

Do you guys think is there something to worry about my application? What are the steps you advise me in this scenario?

Thanks
Shrinidh

Timelines.

NOC 3131
FSW-Outland
United States
ITA received: 16/11/2016
e-APR submitted: 09/12/2016
AOR date: 10/12/2016
Medical status: Not needed at this time
Review of Eligibility: In progress
BCG: Not needed at this time.

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JSN_2016 said:
Advance happy new year Asivad and other friends.

Just some background for you,
- My wife and I, both did masters at Canada. So we both got PGWP separately.
- My PGWP is valid till 2018. Her PGWP is expiring in 3 weeks.
- Received ITA on 12-Jul-2016, submitted e-APR application on 11-Sep-2016 and received AOR on 12-Sep-2016
- I am the primary applicant and my wife is the accompanying applicant.
- My current job falls in NOC 0,A,B

*********************************************************************************************
I pasted the contents from this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=177&top=17,

Who can apply for an open work permit?
You may be eligible for an open work permit if you are in one of the following situations:

Permanent residence applicants who have applied to an office in Canada,
Dependent family members of some permanent residence applicants, - My wife is eligible for this criteria
Spouses and common-law partners of some workers and international students, - My wife is eligible for this criteria
Refugees, refugee claimants, protected persons and their family members,
Some temporary resident permit holders, or
Some young workers participating in special programs.
In each of these situations, you must meet additional criteria to be eligible.

**********************************************************************************************
Today I am returning to Canada and planning to apply the work permit for my wife. Do I need to provide my wife's PGWP scanned copy along with the passport for the SOWP?

Required documents - Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM5710) (required)

There is a optional document named "Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)". Do I need to submit this form?
Dear Asivad/Raj/Stanlee/Others,

I need urgent help, please give your comments. My wife and I are in Canada now. Kindly check the background information section in the above quote.

Do I need to provide my wife's PGWP scanned copy along with the passport for the SOWP application?

There is an optional document named "Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)". Do I need to submit this form?

My wife is currently working based on her PGWP. But her PGWP expires on 17-Jan-2017. After applying for SOWP, can she continue her work at the current workplace based on the implied status?

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Hi Asivad,

I have dropped you a message on your PM, could you pls have a look at it and reply back on PM.

Thanks,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shrinidh said:
Hello Asivad and Senior members,

I have question regarding my application. I have received AOR on 10th December 2016. My application still shows Review of Eligibility: "In progress" but the thing I am worried is Medical, which shows :" Not needed at this time".

I have checked the December 2016 application spread sheet and many applicants got their medical status changed to either "In progress" or " Passed" within 7-10 days of AOR.

Do you guys think is there something to worry about my application? What are the steps you advise me in this scenario?

Thanks
Shrinidh

Timelines.

NOC 3131
FSW-Outland
United States
ITA received: 16/11/2016
e-APR submitted: 09/12/2016
AOR date: 10/12/2016
Medical status: Not needed at this time
Review of Eligibility: In progress
BCG: Not needed at this time.
There is nothing unusual. This is common - Medicals can take anywhere between one day to one month (or sometimes more) to be set to passed. You can take a look at the timelines of November applicants and you will see there are many applicants who fall under this category. Link is in my signature.

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Hi Asivad Anac, Raj, Stanlee, and Seniors,
Please advise on the below:

darpan.aneja said:
Hi Asivad Anac, Raj, Stanlee, and Seniors,

I am about send request to get the letter from HR for NOC 2171, could you please review following duties and share your opinion as to if it looks a match or not. I have sent an email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and asked the NOC code from them on these duties but to no avail yet. Appreciate your help on this:

1. Conducted business requirement workshops with business users to understand business flow, gather requirements and prepared Business Requirements Documents.
2. Understanding “as is” software product and designing “to-be” software product, performed gap analysis on the existing product to incorporate change requests given by clients.
3. Translating and documenting business requirements into functional specification documents and prepare other functional documents that are related to software solution development life cycle.
4. Translate and explain functional specification to technical development and testing teams and support them in the overall development and testing process until the final release.
5. Create functional test cases and perform functional testing and provided sign-off on the release for the product.
6. Liaised with all project stakeholders, developers and QA to ensure timely delivery of the software application.

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Asivad Anac said:
Not mandatory if the reference letter mentions annual salary - you can still choose to provide pay stubs though.
Hi Asivad,

Have a CRS score of 443..don't know if our turn is going to come through EE.
Hence am looking at PNP, but BC accepts application with only LMIA and I don't know how to get that sitting here in India.
Can't leave my job and go. Am very keen on moving to Canada.

Please advise

Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ashwsh said:
Hi Asivad,

Have a CRS score of 443..don't know if our turn is going to come through EE.
Hence am looking at PNP, but BC accepts application with only LMIA and I don't know how to get that sitting here in India.
Can't leave my job and go. Am very keen on moving to Canada.

Please advise

Regards
There are other Provincial Nominee programs -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

Check the above link to learn about the various other programs available.

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

Please assist.

We will get Ita post the draw today but my wife is main applicant and her birthday is on17th Jan post which our CR's will be 465. So are we good to go ahead or we should decline the ITA.

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
There are other Provincial Nominee programs -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

Check the above link to learn about the various other programs available.
Thanks but Ontario still follows the EE for pnp.
What is the best way to go about it. Also where can I get LMIA approved jobs and apply for them

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ashwsh said:
Thanks but Ontario still follows the EE for pnp.

Yea but why does that bother you? Why don't you want to apply through EE?

What is the best way to go about it. Also where can I get LMIA approved jobs and apply for them
LMIA is expensive and hard to get from what I hear. The employer has to apply for a LMIA to hire foreign workers for most jobs. As a general note, employers would not be willing to spend so much on someone who is not in Canada yet (unless you are exceptionally skilled and/or there is a high demand for your occupation). Hence, getting a LMIA approved job offer when you are still not in Canada is kind of difficult.

More practical approaches are securing a Provincial Nomination, improving IELTS score and getting a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS), getting ECA and IELTS done for spouse etc.

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
LMIA is expensive and hard to get from what I hear. The employer has to apply for a LMIA to hire foreign workers for most jobs. As a general note, employers would not be willing to spend so much on someone who is not in Canada yet (unless you are exceptionally skilled and/or there is a high demand for your occupation). Hence, getting a LMIA approved job offer when you are still not in Canada is kind of difficult.

More practical approaches are securing a Provincial Nomination, improving IELTS score and getting a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS), getting ECA and IELTS done for spouse etc.
I'm already in the express entry pool and waiting for Ontario to open up.
But meanwhile don't mind accessing LMIA. Any idea how to access those jobs.
No harm trying

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ashwsh said:
I'm already in the express entry pool and waiting for Ontario to open up.
But meanwhile don't mind accessing LMIA. Any idea how to access those jobs.
No harm trying
Sure, you can try. No harm in that.

You can register with various job boards (workopolis.ca, monster.ca, indeed.ca etc) and try sending out your resumes to employers. If they are interested, they would get back to you!

LMIA = Labor Market Impact Assessment. The employer who decides to hire you has to apply for LMIA before they can hire you. You cannot apply for LMIA.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=163&top=17

Good luck!

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what would be ideal solution for following situation.?

pre-ITA I answered no for question asking if I have ever applied for IRCC, at that point I assume it's asking for PR, post ITA and after discussion on forum I realize the answer for that question should be yes if you have applied for study or work permit as well. So I changed the answer in my e-APR but I can't change my pre-ITA forms and there is a mismatch with e-APR,

what should I do and If I need to provide LOE what should I write in that.?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
what would be ideal solution for following situation.?

pre-ITA I answered no for question asking if I have ever applied for IRCC, at that point I assume it's asking for PR, post ITA and after discussion on forum I realize the answer for that question should be yes if you have applied for study or work permit as well. So I changed the answer in my e-APR but I can't change my pre-ITA forms and there is a mismatch with e-APR,

what should I do and If I need to provide LOE what should I write in that.?
That you made a mistake and corrected it.