Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
mvd said:
Hi guys,

Where should I upload a LOE for my spouse's PCC?

There isn't any link to upload it,only link available is for principal applicant.

TIA
Just combine it with your LOE in one single pdf. There is no additional LOE slot.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
monibatr2 said:
Hi friends,

Don't know if my question is relevant to the thread or not, but posting here since urgent advice needed from ASIVAD or any other seniors who might have faced the same issue.

I got my Ontario nomination certificate by mail today. It states my Name of Occupation : Corporate Sales (which is right) and NOC: 0124 instead of 0601 (as per my application). I am quite sure my NOC cannot be 0124. My designation is "General Manager: Sales & Business Development" and my responsibilities match NOC 0601. What NOC 0124 covers only partially what i do. I had even confirmed this by contacting "NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca".

Is anybody else facing this??

How could this impact my application to CIC for PR??

I am in the process of filing my eAPR but not yet submitted as I was waiting for the Nomination Certificate to upload the same. What should i do, since there would be a mis-match??

Please advice!

Thanks.
Have you tried calling Ontario immigration office to ask? You can e-mail them but it can make a long time (2 weeks or more) for them to reply.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
monibatr2 said:
Hi friends,

Don't know if my question is relevant to the thread or not, but posting here since urgent advice needed from ASIVAD or any other seniors who might have faced the same issue.

I got my Ontario nomination certificate by mail today. It states my Name of Occupation : Corporate Sales (which is right) and NOC: 0124 instead of 0601 (as per my application). I am quite sure my NOC cannot be 0124. My designation is "General Manager: Sales & Business Development" and my responsibilities match NOC 0601. What NOC 0124 covers only partially what i do. I had even confirmed this by contacting "NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca".

I am in the process of filing my eAPR but not yet submitted as I was waiting for the Nomination Certificate to upload the same. What should i do, since there would be a mis-match??

Please advice!

Thanks.
Well, OINP normally prints the primary NOC you mention on your application. Your primary NOC was 0601?

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
monibatr2 said:
Hi friends,

Please advice!

Thanks.
There seems to be mistake from OINP as , if they have mentioned 'Corporate sales manager' , the noc has to be 0601. Had it been 0124 they should have ideally mentioned 'Advertising, marketing and public relations managers' under Name of occupation in nomination certificate.

Ya9545

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad Anac,

I am a PNP applicant and have a son who was born in Canada. There was a question related to my son, asking is your need to be included in the application or not and
Is he "ACCOMPANYING" you? If Yes, Do i need to pay the application fee for Canadian born?

Travel History : I am a Indian, worked for 5 years in Canada on Work Permit and back to India now. I traveled many times to USA from Canada on business visa. Do I need to include all the trips in travel history?
Also, traveled couple of times to India from Canada on vacation. Do I need to include these trips? Once of these trip, i visited Dubai for 8 hours. Do I need to include the Dubai trip as per the stamps?

Personal History : System added both education and work history into Personal History. Do I need to remove the educational history from it because these are more than 10 years old?

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Hi Asivad Anac, Raj, Stanlee, and Seniors,

I am about send request to get the letter from HR for NOC 2171, could you please review following duties and share your opinion as to if it looks a match or not. I have sent an email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and asked the NOC code from them on these duties but to no avail yet. Appreciate your help on this:

1. Conducted business requirement workshops with business users to understand business flow, gather requirements and prepared Business Requirements Documents.
2. Understanding “as is” software product and designing “to-be” software product, performed gap analysis on the existing product to incorporate change requests given by clients.
3. Translating and documenting business requirements into functional specification documents and prepare other functional documents that are related to software solution development life cycle.
4. Translate and explain functional specification to technical development and testing teams and support them in the overall development and testing process until the final release.
5. Create functional test cases and perform functional testing and provided sign-off on the release for the product.
6. Liaised with all project stakeholders, developers and QA to ensure timely delivery of the software application.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi,

Need some urgent advice, i have got my ITA on 16th dec via the pnp route, i am in the process of filling my application ....

The issue is My wife's passport has a minor spelling mistake in her mothers name ... when we applied for pnp we didnt do any changes and got our nomination and then ITA.. should we mention the difference now in our application or let it be ? Could this lead to any problem ?

Getting a new passport issued now will lead to lots of delays in filling our application

Pls suggest way forward and if any one else has been in a similar situation ....

Thanks in advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ya9545 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I am a PNP applicant and have a son who was born in Canada. There was a question related to my son, asking is your need to be included in the application or not and
Is he "ACCOMPANYING" you? If Yes, Do i need to pay the application fee for Canadian born?

Nope. Dependents on application who are citizens/permanent residents are for administrative purpose only. You do not have to pay any fees for them.

Travel History : I am a Indian, worked for 5 years in Canada on Work Permit and back to India now. I traveled many times to USA from Canada on business visa. Do I need to include all the trips in travel history?

I would suggest that you add them, yes.

Also, traveled couple of times to India from Canada on vacation. Do I need to include these trips? Once of these trip, i visited Dubai for 8 hours. Do I need to include the Dubai trip as per the stamps?

Some members are of the opinion that that you do not have to mention trips from Canada back to the country of origin and vice versa (and that you only need to mention your first trip from your country of origin to Canada).

Personal History : System added both education and work history into Personal History. Do I need to remove the educational history from it because these are more than 10 years old?

Yes, you can do that. You only have to mention your activities for the past 10 years.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IOS9.2 said:
Hi,

Need some urgent advice, i have got my ITA on 16th dec via the pnp route, i am in the process of filling my application ....

The issue is My wife's passport has a minor spelling mistake in her mothers name ... when we applied for pnp we didnt do any changes and got our nomination and then ITA.. should we mention the difference now in our application or let it be ? Could this lead to any problem ?

Getting a new passport issued now will lead to lots of delays in filling our application

Pls suggest way forward and if any one else has been in a similar situation ....

Thanks in advance
I would strongly recommend that you mention the name as-it-is on the passport.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
i am standing at 466. and i have not done anything for pof yet.

i need to show 15500 cad= around 8.5lacs.

i have 1lac in my savings account.

1lac in mutual funds, that i will transfer to my account online.

rest 7 lacs, i will get as a gift.

2lacs from my father in law

3lacs from my brother and

2lacs from my father.

so total 9lacs i am going to have in my account.

1. should i ask my donors(who are giving me gifts) to make FD or just TRANSFER IN MY ACCOUNT????

2. if they make fd. how long should be the term of fd?? like 1 year or 3 year or whatsoever??

3. will cic ask for account details of those donors to check if they have enough money left in their account to fulfill their necessities after they gift me????

4. since, at 466, there are chances of and so, if i get ita within a month and i show all those gifts transferred in my account just in this January, will it be ok or a blunder??? are there any chances of rejection??? all donors have those money as a savings with them.

5. should i withdraw my profile or do not accept ita till all those gift deed gets atleast 3 months old??

i am totally on the horns of dilemma.

please help me out of this.

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Please help on this :)

darpan.aneja said:
Hi Asivad Anac, Raj, Stanlee, and Seniors,

I am about send request to get the letter from HR for NOC 2171, could you please review following duties and share your opinion as to if it looks a match or not. I have sent an email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and asked the NOC code from them on these duties but to no avail yet. Appreciate your help on this:

1. Conducted business requirement workshops with business users to understand business flow, gather requirements and prepared Business Requirements Documents.
2. Understanding “as is” software product and designing “to-be” software product, performed gap analysis on the existing product to incorporate change requests given by clients.
3. Translating and documenting business requirements into functional specification documents and prepare other functional documents that are related to software solution development life cycle.
4. Translate and explain functional specification to technical development and testing teams and support them in the overall development and testing process until the final release.
5. Create functional test cases and perform functional testing and provided sign-off on the release for the product.
6. Liaised with all project stakeholders, developers and QA to ensure timely delivery of the software application.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I would strongly recommend that you mention the name as-it-is on the passport.
ok, so you are saying that i should continue as it is and not make any changes for the time being ?

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello Everyone!!

I need to write LOE for several questions.
Should I append it along with the respective documents to be uploaded

or just make a single paragraph for each and combine it in one single doc and upload in the LOE folder!!

Please reply!! Its urgent

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
regalkp said:
Hello Everyone!!

I need to write LOE for several questions.
Should I append it along with the respective documents to be uploaded

or just make a single paragraph for each and combine it in one single doc and upload in the LOE folder!!

Please reply!! Its urgent
I would recommend that you submit it in the relevant sections. This would definitely make the work of the officer easier.