+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TFW to LIVE IN CAREGIVER..

cpie

May 16, 2014
mylady833 said:
My sister have more than 3 years experience as Caretaker in Taiwan. She dont a formal 6 months training. Dont worry because it is either you have a 6 months training OR a 1 year full time paid experience. Goodluck!
[/quote
Hi mylady
Im currently in Hk 2mos.pa lng & im searching n jobbank there s hiring for LIC w/ or w/o experience. So ok lng ba for me dna ako mghntay ng 1yr. d2 sa hk kc i have complete papers in caregiving course sa atin. hindi ba needed ang employers reference certificate? thanks po. God bless

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
[/quote
Hi mylady
Im currently in Hk 2mos.pa lng & im searching n jobbank there s hiring for LIC w/ or w/o experience. So ok lng ba for me dna ako mghntay ng 1yr. d2 sa hk kc i have complete papers in caregiving course sa atin. hindi ba needed ang employers reference certificate? thanks po. God bless
[/quote]

If nakalagay sa Ads nila na with or without experience then tou dont need an employment certificate. Pero you might need a character references not employment references.may 6 months training ka naman pweding pwedi ka na mag start na mag apply. Just let them know na if in case na hire ka nila processing of your visa would take 4 - 6 months kasi yung iba di nila yun alam and minsan kala nila matagal processing. Goodluck sayo:)

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
I forgot to mention na research mo dyan sa HK if may breach of contract ba, kasi i am not sure sa HK galing kasi akong Taiwan doon walang breach of contract that was 2011. Pwdi rin na mag exit dati kahit di ka pa naka 1 year. Asked around kung pwedi ka ba mag file ng visa application even if wala ka pang 1 year kasi sa pagkakaalam ko most countries now require nila na resident ka for that country before ka makapag apply for visa pa Canada.

cpie

May 16, 2014
thanks mylady maybe i look for some1 who is same situation as me. pwdeng mgbreak ng contract w/ valid reason kaya lng my prob.is yung emp.cert.f needed. HK will giv u Hk ID kaagad pgdating mo valid 2yrs. so mybe that means na im Hk residence already.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
cpie said:
thanks mylady maybe i look for some1 who is same situation as me. pwdeng mgbreak ng contract w/ valid reason kaya lng my prob.is yung emp.cert.f needed. HK will giv u Hk ID kaagad pgdating mo valid 2yrs. so mybe that means na im Hk residence already.
Employment cert is NOT needed if you will be using your 6 months training and if the jib does not require experience. Your main concern for now kung makakapag exit ka ba dyan even if wala ka pang 1 year.

cpie

May 16, 2014
ok thank you sis. this gives me more eagerness to pursue my jobsearch. kc f mg break ng contract either uuwi ka sa atin or look for another emp.so dapat handa na b4 u go home & wait sa visa. Thanks & Good evening :)

Dimdim

Apr 11, 2014
Yes mabilis na po ang processing ng lcp sa pinas. My sister send her documents to cem last sept 30 2013 and yesterday she received her visa!

iamy

May 18, 2014
Hello everyone! Does anyone have any idea how long it would take from the completion of medical requirement to the time of issuance of the visa? I was just informed yesterday by the medical clinic that my medical results are normal and they are immediately forwarding their report to the Canadian Consulate. I already complied and submitted all the other requirements before the notice to undergo medical. Would very much appreciate to hear from anyone who has information. Thanks in advance.

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hello mylady.ask ko lang how long did it take for your sister to received her work permit sa New York.a friend of mine is on the same situation as your sister who entered here on a different program but wants to transfer under the LIC. May LMO na sya and i think he will just submit all his application sa New York.pwede ko ba malaman ang timeline nya.thanks.

Jun 5, 2014
hey guys, i have been hearing quite a lot lately from this site that Visa applications are being refused even if you submit all the requirements needed..even you know in yourself that you are qualified. The reason for refusal is that he/she (visa officer) is not convinced you are gonna leave the country after your work ends. well of course di tayo babalik kasi diba mag-aaply tayo as PR kasi yon naman ang kumbaga promise nila sa nga nasa LCP.
i feel something fishy. i am also waiting for an LMO for LCP changing my TFWP status. Ngayon im worried.

grafe

Jan 8, 2014
hi everyone, just wanted to ask from you guys who have an idea or have the same case as mine applying from temporary worker to LICP.did you came from your home country before coming here in canada or you came from the other country that you worked before? because in my case i came from taiwan and went here directly without going to my home country. i'm wondering if the VO looked my passport without any stamp from my home country and that's one of the reason too maybe. sorry if i asked you a lot of questions because of my visa application was refused. the reason of the refusal was she/he is not convinced that i'm going to my home country after i finish my work contract and because of my work status here as a fca.i am trying to figure out what i can do to my application because i can't get over to what the visa officer refusal to my work visa. thank you all for taking your time to read this and those who are going to give their comments and advice.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
rrsd0608 said:
Hello mylady.ask ko lang how long did it take for your sister to received her work permit sa New York.a friend of mine is on the same situation as your sister who entered here on a different program but wants to transfer under the LIC. May LMO na sya and i think he will just submit all his application sa New York.pwede ko ba malaman ang timeline nya.thanks.
It took her 3 months from the time she submitted her application. She also had to undergo medical again for the LCP program. After she received her letter of introduction nagpunta sya ng border to get her work permit. I will asked my sister for the exact dates and will post it later.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
grafe said:
hi everyone, just wanted to ask from you guys who have an idea or have the same case as mine applying from temporary worker to LICP.did you came from your home country before coming here in canada or you came from the other country that you worked before? because in my case i came from taiwan and went here directly without going to my home country. i'm wondering if the VO looked my passport without any stamp from my home country and that's one of the reason too maybe. sorry if i asked you a lot of questions because of my visa application was refused. the reason of the refusal was she/he is not convinced that i'm going to my home country after i finish my work contract and because of my work status here as a fca.i am trying to figure out what i can do to my application because i can't get over to what the visa officer refusal to my work visa. thank you all for taking your time to read this and those who are going to give their comments and advice.
My sister and i came also from Taiwan and flew directly from Taiwan to Canada. My sister entered under FCA and after a year changed to LCP. She did not have any problem on her application, that was 2012. But in Taiwan she was interviewed and the VO asked her how come she is not applying under LCP considering she has more than 4 years experience as a Caregiver. So i guess the notes when she was interviewed before helped her application. BTW she is a single Mom with 2 kids back home.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
grafe said:
You can re apply again for work permit if your LMO is not yet expired. Better yet asked an immigration consultant to assist you for your re application para matulungan ka for the supporting documents.

janpot

Jun 5, 2014
good evening po.

may I know po if anybody here know if a private group home(6 independent clients paid by the govermenttax)is qualified to hire a live-in caregiver under the live in caregiver program as I am waiting for a promised lmo but until now is none.aa aquaintance told me that if under gov't tax then they are not qualified.please let me know if someone here has same situation so may have to look for another employer before my permit expires.

how should an LMO be decided wether positive or not upon submission through mail(not online).

please help me....Thank you so much..