+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tattoo Artist asking

Giantnong

Jan 9, 2023
Hello everyone, in this forum that you come to read. My name is Nong. I'm a tattoo artist. The owner of a small studio from Bangkok Thailand, 8 years of work experience.

I have a good reputation in Thailand and would like to work in any Studio in Canada. My problem is that I don't know anyone who works in the tattoo studio. who can issue work permits in Canada Also called LMIA to me. Please help me. I would like help from this forum or suggest a way for me to walk. Now I'm preparing In terms of passports, all documents are complete, what is missing is a work visa.

I want to thank this forum. or the owner of a tattoo studio has come to read

Thank you so much

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone, in this forum that you come to read. My name is Nong. I'm a tattoo artist. The owner of a small studio from Bangkok Thailand, 8 years of work experience.

I have a good reputation in Thailand and would like to work in any Studio in Canada. My problem is that I don't know anyone who works in the tattoo studio. who can issue work permits in Canada Also called LMIA to me. Please help me. I would like help from this forum or suggest a way for me to walk. Now I'm preparing In terms of passports, all documents are complete, what is missing is a work visa.

I want to thank this forum. or the owner of a tattoo studio has come to read

Thank you so much
You need to start by securing a job offer with an employer in Canada. Unfortunately there are no jobs or employers here. You will need to apply for jobs through job sites such as indeed and linkedin. Once you have a job offer, your employer will then apply for an approved LMIA. Once the LMIA is approved, you can then apply for a closed work permit tied to that specific employer.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Just so you are aware, for a LMIA the employer must prove that no Canadian or PR could be hired and the job offer must be full-time. Most tattoo artists in Canada are self employed, work out of their homes etc. So not sure how realistic a LMIA would be.

Reactions: Giantnong

Giantnong

Jan 9, 2023
You need to start by securing a job offer with an employer in Canada. Unfortunately there are no jobs or employers here. You will need to apply for jobs through job sites such as indeed and linkedin. Once you have a job offer, your employer will then apply for an approved LMIA. Once the LMIA is approved, you can then apply for a closed work permit tied to that specific employer.
Thank you very much for the information. My country is the land of smiles. For the past 8 years, most people have fallen into a black hole. that cannot be said.... I'm very new to this. Now I go to inde.. I don't know if there is another website to send portfolio directly to employers. Thanks for this forum. thank you everyone I pray that luck is on my side every day.

Giantnong

Jan 9, 2023
Naturgrl โพสต์: 10321302 สมาชิก: 972004 said:
โปรดทราบว่าสำหรับ LMIA นายจ้างจะต้องพิสูจน์ว่าไม่สามารถจ้างชาวแคนาดาหรือ PR ได้ และการเสนองานจะต้องเป็นแบบเต็มเวลา ช่างสักส่วนใหญ่ในแคนาดาประกอบอาชีพอิสระ ทำงานนอกบ้าน ฯลฯ ดังนั้นจึงไม่แน่ใจว่า LMIA จะสมจริงแค่ไหน
[/อ้าง]
Just so you are aware, for a LMIA the employer must prove that no Canadian or PR could be hired and the job offer must be full-time. Most tattoo artists in Canada are self employed, work out of their homes etc. So not sure how realistic a LMIA would be.
It's not easy for a foreigner like me. to work in Canada I have complete confidence that I have skill. And there must be enough money in the account I will keep this information. Then I'll try to keep fighting May luck be on my side, I found my employer. ready to help,

Thank you very much

dreamy2536

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka VFS
App. Filed.......
27-11-2017
Doc's Request.
30-11-2017 [Additional documents]
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-12-2017
Med's Done....
04-12-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
Expected 30-06-2018
And I wanna leave Canada, go to Thailand and work there as a PMU artist. The easiest way to come to Canada is on study permit and then you can apply for work permit. That can lead to PR. Message me and I might be able to help