+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa refusal without proper valid reason

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
HI,
I provided My Notice of assessment, wifes T4, Bank statement from Canadian banks and Indian banks, Doctor letter with due date on it. Land title paper as i bought new house in January So i have my own house too , Super visa insurance for both candidates, Medical etc .

Reason on refusal letter is :
You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.
I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.

Even my father in law is 70 year old and my mother in law is 60 year old. He is retired from govt job in india and having pension from there also provided that document too.
Hi There!

I know I might be a bit late in commenting on this thread. But it may help people in the future. None of your documents is an issue. The issue is that you submitted your notice of assessment along with your wife's T4. If your combined income with your wife is 80k then to prove the income you have to submit your notice of assessment and your wife's notice of assessment too. It cannot be a different document for you and a different one for your wife. To prove an income the document to provide is a notice of assessment. No bank statement or T4 or payslips are needed. They only get paid $100 to process the entire application .. do you think they have that much time to go through each and every single-digit on your documents to confirm your income? They only consider the verdict of Canada Revenue Agency when it comes to confirmation of your income ... they do not trust anybody else .. The best is to submit the notice of assessment for both you and your wife so they can verify the income on one line on the document.. simple!!

Reactions: bootsal
Apr 5, 2021
Hi There!

I know I might be a bit late in commenting on this thread. But it may help people in the future. None of your documents is an issue. The issue is that you submitted your notice of assessment along with your wife's T4. If your combined income with your wife is 80k then to prove the income you have to submit your notice of assessment and your wife's notice of assessment too. It cannot be a different document for you and a different one for your wife. To prove an income the document to provide is a notice of assessment. No bank statement or T4 or payslips are needed. They only get paid $100 to process the entire application .. do you think they have that much time to go through each and every single-digit on your documents to confirm your income? They only consider the verdict of Canada Revenue Agency when it comes to confirmation of your income ... they do not trust anybody else .. The best is to submit the notice of assessment for both you and your wife so they can verify the income on one line on the document.. simple!!
Hi,

I am a Canada PR & a resident of Mississauga, Ontario. I arrived in Canada permanently in Nov-2018. My parents' supervisa got rejected in 2020. I had applied for it in Jan 2020, just before I received my T4 for 2019. I had attached the only T4 & NOA which I had (i.e. the one received in 2019), which stated my Canada income of 2018 (i.e. Nov & Dec 2018), the amount being $13,356. I had also attached my Offer letter (annual income $70,000) along with payslips and bank statements. My T4 & NOA for 2019 stated a figure of $98000, but they arrive in Feb/March and were unavailable when I submitted the application in Jan 2020. the LICO figure for 5 people (incl. my parents) was $54,000. The grounds for refusal stated in the email was: 'Based on the information on file, I am not satisfied that your host has provided evidence of an income at a level meeting or exceeding the LICO for the number of person in his/her household, including the visitors.'
I am perplexed as to why it was rejected, since my income of $70,000 is well above the LICO figure. Is it that if the income visible in T4 or NOA does not match the offer letter, the visa officer will reject the supervisa application? I suspect that may be the only plausible reason, assuming that he ignored my offer letter and merely compared the T4 & NOA figure of $13,356 with LICO table figure of $54,000. What do you think?

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
Hi,

I am a Canada PR & a resident of Mississauga, Ontario. I arrived in Canada permanently in Nov-2018. My parents' supervisa got rejected in 2020. I had applied for it in Jan 2020, just before I received my T4 for 2019. I had attached the only T4 & NOA which I had (i.e. the one received in 2019), which stated my Canada income of 2018 (i.e. Nov & Dec 2018), the amount being $13,356. I had also attached my Offer letter (annual income $70,000) along with payslips and bank statements. My T4 & NOA for 2019 stated a figure of $98000, but they arrive in Feb/March and were unavailable when I submitted the application in Jan 2020. the LICO figure for 5 people (incl. my parents) was $54,000. The grounds for refusal stated in the email was: 'Based on the information on file, I am not satisfied that your host has provided evidence of an income at a level meeting or exceeding the LICO for the number of person in his/her household, including the visitors.'
I am perplexed as to why it was rejected, since my income of $70,000 is well above the LICO figure. Is it that if the income visible in T4 or NOA does not match the offer letter, the visa officer will reject the supervisa application? I suspect that may be the only plausible reason, assuming that he ignored my offer letter and merely compared the T4 & NOA figure of $13,356 with LICO table figure of $54,000. What do you think?
are you already employed at the company where the offer letter stated? if not, just an offer letter is not valid.
sorry

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Future income doesn't count so the letter from your employer stating your salary. Would refile for a supervisa and NOA for 2020.

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
The damage would be the same whether you mentioned this reason or the doctor's letter states it.

Visiting to meet grandchildren is acceptable. What is not acceptable is for grandparents to mind/take care of their grandchildren because the grandparents are retired/not employed.

Regardless of their unemployment, any work done as a visitor violates the conditions of the visa + is considered as working illegally whether or not it is reimbursed financially or in other ways.

You must show that you have stable income since at least the last 2-3 years as a super visa host.

You have significant expenses in terms of a mortgage, baby, etc. You should be able to prove that you still have the finances to support your in-laws stay i.e. for 5 persons after these expenses
Hi - Regarding your statement "You must show that you have stable income since at least the last 2-3 years as a super visa host. "....is this really required?

I moved to Canada in June 2021 and have finished only 3 months so far - is it too early to apply for supervisa? My annual income is 200K and can show earned income of 55K so far this year - which is above the annual LICO. In your opinion, do I need to wait for an year or two before applying for supervisa?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi - Regarding your statement "You must show that you have stable income since at least the last 2-3 years as a super visa host. "....is this really required?

I moved to Canada in June 2021 and have finished only 3 months so far - is it too early to apply for supervisa? My annual income is 200K and can show earned income of 55K so far this year - which is above the annual LICO. In your opinion, do I need to wait for an year or two before applying for supervisa?
You don't need 2-3 years.

However IRCC generally won't approve the super visa until you can provide either a T4 or an NOA. You won't have those until next year (Feb/March for the T4 and later for the NOA). You can try now but high chance of refusal without one of these.

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
You don't need 2-3 years.

However IRCC generally won't approve the super visa until you can provide either a T4 or an NOA. You won't have those until next year (Feb/March for the T4 and later for the NOA). You can try now but high chance of refusal without one of these.
Understood... how about visitor visa or is it too early for that as well? For visitor visa, I believe finances of visitors (parents) matter more than that of me..is that correct? Can the duration of 3 months be an impediment?

Technically, it's not three months. I did soft landing in Feb 2021 and moved here in Jun 2021.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Understood... how about visitor visa or is it too early for that as well? For visitor visa, I believe finances of visitors (parents) matter more than that of me..is that correct? Can the duration of 3 months be an impediment?

Technically, it's not three months. I did soft landing in Feb 2021 and moved here in Jun 2021.
She can apply for a regular TRV at any time.

M_hpat

Nov 16, 2021
Hi, did you reapply for your parents supervisa? My parents’ also got rejected recently, the reason being family ties and purpose of visit!! So disappointed. I am thinking of applying for clinical ne of my parents first instead of both. What about you
Hello
Is anyone here got rejected for parents supervisa than re apply result came in got the visa ?? parents got canceled because not satisfied SO CALLED AGENT- reasons are
Overstay in canada
Medical insurance. Eventhough I bought one.
Please let me know
Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello
Is anyone here got rejected for parents supervisa than re apply result came in got the visa ?? parents got canceled because not satisfied SO CALLED AGENT- reasons are
Overstay in canada
Please let me know
Thank you
What does “so called agent” mean? So their visa was cancelled and not refused? Have they overstaying with any visitor visa? What are their ties to home county? How much medical insurance? Order GCMS notes because your post if very confusing.

M_hpat

Nov 16, 2021
What does “so called agent” mean? So their visa was cancelled and not refused? Have they overstaying with any visitor visa? What are their ties to home county? How much medical insurance? Order GCMS notes because your post if very confusing.
I mean got rejected. What is GCMS Notes. ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello
Overstay in canada
Please let me know
Thank you
You should post the full refusal letter here so that we can help you.

What medical insurance did you purchase? What coverage does it include?

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I mean got rejected. What is GCMS Notes. ?
GCMS notes are ordered to tell you the full reasons for refusal. Without knowing what your parents’ letter said we can’t give advice. Assume you may not have bought insurance with the correct amount of coverage.

Amangrewal

Feb 1, 2022
HI,
I provided My Notice of assessment, wifes T4, Bank statement from Canadian banks and Indian banks, Doctor letter with due date on it. Land title paper as i bought new house in January So i have my own house too , Super visa insurance for both candidates, Medical etc .

Reason on refusal letter is :
You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.
I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.

Even my father in law is 70 year old and my mother in law is 60 year old. He is retired from govt job in india and having pension from there also provided that document too.
Hi, just wondering if you reapplied again after this and what were the results. I also got the rejection today and reason stated is -You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.
I do provided the NOA, T4 , bank statement with 15000$ balance , pay stubs . I am really not sure what other financial documents they were looking for.