+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
OINP will open in November and start sending notification ? No sign yet on the official website.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahadev87 said:
OINP will open in November and start sending notification ? No sign yet on the official website.
Ontario's official statement is that they "hope" to be open again in November.

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
Subject: PROOF OF FUND

Hello Seniors!.......Satnlee, SINP-Katmandu, Raj, Asivad, Bestofluck, FKL, DigitalDestiny, Maged, Prashant, etc etc etc -----Help ooooooh!

"May God bless you all and meet your needs before you even need them" for taking time out to help others! IJN. Amen

I've gathered all documentations and am about applying/expressing interest for some PNPs (especially SINP-EE, NBPNP-EE, NSPNP-EE, PEIPNP-EE, etc), but now my fear/challenge is that all my expected POF money is not up to the required three 3 Months in the bank and my wife is urging me to apply for PNPs right away. Will it be accepted or rejected? Your suggestions, thought & take, please!!!

I have been keeping about ~1/3 of this amount for a family of five in an FD based on a joint account named on my wife & I, for a long time. Now another ~1/3 is coming from my wife's office cooperative savings scheme into her salary account before she will forward it to our joint Acct. While another remaining ~1/3 part is coming from my office Cooperative Saving scheme account into my own personal salary account before I'll forward it into the main Joint account. Now, If a 3 mths Bank statement is printed, both of this two ~2/3 transfers or deposits will show just less a month duration in the account. None is borrowed or loan money but truly our matured & withdrawn savings. And am also accompanying this main joint acct statements with another 3mths each from both my wife and I salary accounts to show the source,

How do the PNPs officers (especially SINP-EE international) and the VOs after ITA see this. What's the risk....I just can't wait for the next three month maturity now that I've been able to raise the dow!, please advice!!!!!!!!!..

Thanks in advance

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
NaijaBigMond said:
Subject: PROOF OF FUND

Hello Seniors!.......Satnlee, SINP-Katmandu, Raj, Asivad, Bestofluck, FKL, DigitalDestiny, Maged, Prashant, etc etc etc -----Help ooooooh!

"May God bless you all and meet your needs before you even need them" for taking time out to help others! IJN. Amen

I've gathered all documentations and am about applying/expressing interest for some PNPs (especially SINP-EE, NBPNP-EE, NSPNP-EE, PEIPNP-EE, etc), but now my fear/challenge is that all my expected POF money is not up to the required three 3 Months in the bank and my wife is urging me to apply for PNPs right away. Will it be accepted or rejected? Your suggestions, thought & take, please!!!

I have been keeping about ~1/3 of this amount for a family of five in an FD based on a joint account named on my wife & I, for a long time. Now another ~1/3 is coming from my wife's office cooperative savings scheme into her salary account before she will forward it to our joint Acct. While another remaining ~1/3 part is coming from my office Cooperative Saving scheme account into my own personal salary account before I'll forward it into the main Joint account. Now, If a 3 mths Bank statement is printed, both of this two ~2/3 transfers or deposits will show just less a month duration in the account. None is borrowed or loan money but truly our matured & withdrawn savings. And am also accompanying this main joint acct statements with another 3mths each from both my wife and I salary accounts to show the source,

How do the PNPs officers (especially SINP-EE international) and the VOs after ITA see this. What's the risk....I just can't wait for the next three month maturity now that I've been able to raise the dow!, please advice!!!!!!!!!..

Thanks in advance
As per my experience, it is only SINP -EE which makes it mandatory to have the funds maintained in your account for atleast 90 days before you apply. SINP is very strict with this requirement.
For OINP and IRCC applications, it is not mandatory to have these funds present in your account for minimum 90 days or so but you need to demonstrate the source of funds.
I cannot comment about POF requirements for other provinces - how strict they are with respect to the no. of days for which the funds are held.
I hope this helps.

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
As per my experience, it is only SINP -EE which makes it mandatory to have the funds maintained in your account for atleast 90 days before you apply. SINP is very strict with this requirement.
For OINP and IRCC applications, it is not mandatory to have these funds present in your account for minimum 90 days or so but you need to demonstrate the source of funds.
I cannot comment about POF requirements for other provinces - how strict they are with respect to the no. of days for which the funds are held.
I hope this helps.
Thx Sushsmart15. I guess I'll continue with other PNPs and wait out the 3mths for SINP_EE. Cheers

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
hope for the best
AOR & file submitted 24 October, 2016

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslan82 said:
for applying in PNP do we need to create another profile or provinces can select us from CIC account??
Ontario is the only province invites applicants to apply. For all other provinces, you will need to initiate the process by submitting an application directly to the province. Check each province's website to learn how to apply.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslan82 said:
After getting ITA in CIC account or even after entering the pool we can apply for provinces?
Why would you want to do that ? The whole point of getting PNP from a province is to increase your CRS by 600 points so that you will receive ITA. If your CRS is already high enough to receive ITA, applying to provinces is a complete waste of time.

You can apply once you've entered the pool, before receiving ITA. In fact, most provinces require you to have an EE profile before you can apply for PNP.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Pitlord said:
What does it mean "proof of settlement funds" for Ontario pnp? Thanks
It means that you need to submit sufficient proofs from your bank or financial institution to show that you have sufficient funds to meet settlement expenses.