+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have a question. Can you please help?
My date of birth on passport is different from the dob on IELTS and Education Credential Assessment certificates. I recently corrected it on my passport. Will that be an issue?

Thank you.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC preference in OINP

I wanted ask that does OINP have a certain NOC preference in sending notification for interest even if you have above 400 score? Some candidate get the notification of interest the next day after creating EE profile and some keep on waiting.
Thank you.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: NOC preference in OINP

zaksam777 said:
I wanted ask that does OINP have a certain NOC preference in sending notification for interest even if you have above 400 score? Some candidate get the notification of interest the next day after creating EE profile and some keep on waiting.
Thank you.
Ontario does not favour certain NOCs.

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016

istari said:
Ontario does not favour certain NOCs.
Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I am new to the forum and I would like to e-introduce myself to the community of future Canadians. :)

I have applied for EE two weeks ago on October 21st. My profile was created along with the ncessessary Bachelor's ECA and CLB 10 in all bands of the IELTS exam granting me maximum points. I also have 3+ years of foreign work experience under NOC 1123.

My overall CRS score is 441, however, i still have not received the notification of interest from Ontario or any other province. Obviously I have to be more patient, but since some people seem to be receiving them quickly, I was womdering if NOC 1123 is in demand and if provinces are favourable to selecting individuals with the stated NOC?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

UnleashedFX said:

I am new to the forum and I would like to e-introduce myself to the community of future Canadians. :)

I have applied for EE two weeks ago on October 21st. My profile was created along with the ncessessary Bachelor's ECA and CLB 10 in all bands of the IELTS exam granting me maximum points. I also have 3+ years of foreign work experience under NOC 1123.

My overall CRS score is 441, however, i still have not received the notification of interest from Ontario or any other province. Obviously I have to be more patient, but since some people seem to be receiving them quickly, I was womdering if NOC 1123 is in demand and if provinces are favourable to selecting individuals with the stated NOC?

Thank you.
Ontario is the only province that issues expressions of interest, and Ontario PNP is currently closed.

For all other provinces, you must initiate the process by submitting your application (or expression of interest) directly to the province. Check each province's website to learn how to do that.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

UnleashedFX said:

Thank you.
Ontario is closed at the moment, however they can reopen at any time. What is still opened is the French stream of Ontario. For any other province you have to be proactive and send them the application if they are opened.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Correction of Date of Birth in EE profile

Hi All,

I have a question regarding date of birth in EE profile. I submitted my EE profile and got a PT notification of interest from Ontario. Now I want to correct the date of birth on my passport. How can I do that? I have the old date of birth on all my Education documents, IELTS and ECA report.
Is there any way I can update my DOB on passport and then on EE profile?
Thank you!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Correction of Date of Birth in EE profile

zaksam777 said:
Hi All,

I have a question regarding date of birth in EE profile. I submitted my EE profile and got a PT notification of interest from Ontario. Now I want to correct the date of birth on my passport. How can I do that? I have the old date of birth on all my Education documents, IELTS and ECA report.
Is there any way I can update my DOB on passport and then on EE profile?
Thank you!
1. get new passport with new Birthday date.
2. get documents stating that you BD has changed including reason.
3. Forward those documents to Ontario (including new passport copy)
4. When it comes to education documents or current IELTS there is not much you can do. Just keep that copy of official explanation about change of BD. (I doubt that all those previous institutions will correct those diplomas and certificates, but you can try it).
And yes with new passport you can update your EE profile. Just keep in mind you need that explanation for Federal part as well.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vensak said:
1. get new passport with new Birthday date.
2. get documents stating that you BD has changed including reason.
3. Forward those documents to Ontario (including new passport copy)
4. When it comes to education documents or current IELTS there is not much you can do. Just keep that copy of official explanation about change of BD. (I doubt that all those previous institutions will correct those diplomas and certificates, but you can try it).
And yes with new passport you can update your EE profile. Just keep in mind you need that explanation for Federal part as well.
Thank you Vensak. What do you mean by "2. get documents stating that you BD has changed including reason." ?
What are the documents stating that BD has changed?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

zaksam777 said:
Thank you Vensak. What do you mean by "2. get documents stating that you BD has changed including reason." ?
What are the documents stating that BD has changed?
I think it should be Affidavit, but maybe also some kind of statement from your country official offices about your real birth date.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
can anyone explain which province is good for application, infact my brother lives in ontario, but OINP is currently paused..then which one should i choose for PNP option..

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
moonarch said:
can anyone explain which province is good for application, infact my brother lives in ontario, but OINP is currently paused..then which one should i choose for PNP option..
The one where you can easily find a job in your area of expertise or specialization.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vensak said:
I think it should be Affidavit, but maybe also some kind of statement from your country official offices about your real birth date.
Ok Thank you.

Emonhaq

Nov 8, 2016
Hi All,

I am a new member in this forum. I have a question about,
Is there any changes in IELTs requirement in 2017. I heard that from some sources. Any idea.

Thank
Emon :)

apple123_4567

Oct 2, 2015
Stanlee said:
The one where you can easily find a job in your area of expertise or specialization.
Hello - What are the possible PNPs for NOC 0213 (Computer and information systems managers) ?

thanks,