SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi beautiful people,
I' living in Manitoba for last 10 months. Moved here so that my Brother can get MPNP after me being in Manitoba for 1 year. But last weekend I was stoped by police for breath test and I was over the limit. My licence is now suspended for 1 year and $1000 fine. I know I made a huge mistake. I wanted you guys to tell me that can I still sponcer my Brother or is Door Closed for him.
Any help will be highly Appreciated,
Thanks
I am not an immigration lawyer. But I understood from the MPNP terms and conditions regarding ties, the applicant's relation must have completed 1 year in MB as PR or Citizen. No other conditions are mentioned. So, it won't be an issue for him.

Reactions: Chahal82

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
thank you Sran DSP,

I have also seen the eligibility requirements but I was looking any cases or even experiences of users like you here.

Naziabz

Sep 27, 2017
HI All
I have a question, I have enough points to get invitation (ITA) , but I don't have 1 year of experience, it's less than that. Now I want to know if the 1 year of experience is necessary or the only thing that matters is the points?

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
HI All
I have a question, I have enough points to get invitation (ITA) , but I don't have 1 year of experience, it's less than that. Now I want to know if the 1 year of experience is necessary or the only thing that matters is the points?

No you need 1 year of full-time work experience

Alice5

Oct 2, 2017
Why most of the provinces ask for a valid job offer hence majority of the employer in canada prefer people already living there and not to outsource?

sayantansk

Jan 2, 2015
Great job I am a finance manager/ accountant in the current scenario which province can i apply and how do i get to know about the same I don't have a job offer from canada and my points are around 330 without any nomination Do i need to complete my express entry profile in all cases before i apply for a nomination in any province - At what stage should i apply

sayantansk

Jan 2, 2015
Great job I am a finance manager/ accountant in the current scenario which province can i apply and how do i get to know about the same I don't have a job offer from canada and my points are around 330 without any nomination Do i need to complete my express entry profile in all cases before i apply for a nomination in any province - At what stage should i apply

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys,
I have a query for my friend, he has paper based application with IRCC and its been 08 months, by this time we were expecting medical, but meanwhile we received a letter saying that application is likely to be refused as visa officer isn't satisfied with the IELTS Score. Below is the IELTS result

Listening: 6.5
Reading: 3.5
Writing: 6.0
Speaking: 6.0

Please: He applied based on the nomination received from SINP (Saskatchewan PNP) on family economy program.

This letter is of 03 pages, the VO mentioned following points in 03 pages letter:
a. VO is not satisfied with the english competency, the candidate applied under the NOC of Lawyer advocate, and such profession requires high english level , e.g CLB 8.0
b. The above mentioned ielts score satisfies the requirement of family nominee program of province, however it is not enough to be able to contribute as potential candidate for the economy of canada.
c. I understand that you have family connection in the province to support you, however, they can't help you much in your professional life to stabilize with the complex legal preceding of a lawyer's job.
d. You've 90 days to submit any document to support your position, else you application is likely to be declined.

So, We left with 35 days more to reply them and thinking on following possibilities: Pls advise
a. we should submit them revised/improved ielts result, equal to CLB 7 or 8.
b. in worst case, on not succeeding in ielts, we can hire some solicitor in canada, as his brother is living there, and they can claim that ielts score meets the PNP requirement, therefore he got the nomination, or any other reason which a local canadian solicitor may assist in.
c. or we can submit a revised ielts, let see whether it gets accepted, in case it is failed, application will get declined, can we high lawyer at that stage?

Thanks for reading and your opinion.

Regards,
Abdul Qayyum

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi all,

~Joel
Hi Joel,
Thanks for a great post.
I applied for Express Entry, they have requested for "Details of Government Employee Form". Do you know what form is this and where do I download it from? I am clueless as to what information is being asked. Would appreciate your help! Thank you in advance.

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was nominated under OINP. Got PPR and may get married now so there will be change in status. Will I have to inform OINP also, in addition to CIC? Will there be recalculation of score and thus re-consideration of nomination by OINP if I inform OINP??? - I am not sure if my score will stay above 400 once I add my spouse. I know there won't be from end of CIC.

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am in the midst of the application for PR via Express Entry and they have asked for an enclosed Details of Government Employment form. I am not sure what form is this, or what information is being requested.

Would appreciate your help? Thank you so much in advance.

Ankitasachdeva

Aug 9, 2017
Hi
I am from india and currently on student visa in ontario.i am doing a one year course and currently in my first semester.i have a b.tech degree from india and have 5 years of experience in IT.i have a band 8 score in IELTS with no module less than 7.
I am married and my husband is an MBa from UK. Is my profile eligible for an express entry right now or should i wait for my course to finish and then apply for PR

fotjon

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi Everyone,

I am in the midst of the application for PR via Express Entry and they have asked for an enclosed Details of Government Employment form. I am not sure what form is this, or what information is being requested.

Would appreciate your help? Thank you so much in advance.
Since you have made the same post 10 times in different threads and nobody has come with an answer, I will try to explain as I understand it.

So, they should have sent you an email with a pdf file named "Details of Government Employment" inside. This is a self-declaration form, create the same table in a word document and just fill it with same data you filled your EE profile. Convert to Pdf and send it back to them. (Of course, the data should match with all employment references you have sent to them, regarding any government position)

This is the way to handle it I think. See how it goes and report back to us :)

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Friends

Need your help :( proof of funds

Its one of the peculiar cases i believe. I really appreciate your help.

I have 2 Bank accounts in India. One of the accounts is Joint account with my Father. The other account is my Individual account.

I have received a sum of money In August 2017 as a Gift from my Relative to my Joint account and I transferred that money from my Joint account (In Sept'17) to Individual as Proof of funds must be there in Primary applicant's individual account. I have created a Fixed deposit immediately.

Query 1
I have 421 points when I created my profile (created on 6th November). The proof of accounts (which is Fixed deposit) now is just 2 months old, and I heard that I need to show 6 months old Fixed deposits bare minimum. Else I must go for a Gift Deed. But in my case the amount transferred to my Individual account is from my own Joint account. How can i proceed. Should i show both my accounts and show the trace of funds flowing from my joint account to Individual account and then get a gift deed from my Relative? Or should i tackle this in a different way?

2nd Important query is around the date of these deposit. If I get a NOI from OINP, then can i wait for 4 more months (until the Fixed deposit becomes 6 months old) and then submit my application? As I read in this forum that NOI is valid for 6 months. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks