+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi,I did B pharmacy from India and have 9 years of experience in total related to education.My overall IELTS General band score is 7 with individual bands as follow
L 7
R 8
W 6
S 6
My age is 31 and Marital status is Single.
My question is for which province I qualify for Canada PR?
Regards
Simranjot Singh
Hello Simranjot Bhai,

Kindly read the CIC website
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

There are several streams in PNPs. It based on your CRS or NOC or French skill or CA experience etc.

If you have 67/100 eligibility score, you can apply for EE.

Check your eligibility @ http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp . If it results eligible, you can create EE profile with your details, IELTS results and ECA documents.

Vedaanth95

Sep 14, 2017
HI guys if someone knows this please answer I just completed by 4 years BTech in India and during my BTech in the last 2 years I was working as a partner in a firm and getting my salary credited and paying income tax returns and I worked for more than 30 hours a week from 2015 till the current date and I have client references for the services I provided. The point is Am I elligible for express entry as I have 2 years of part time experience which is more than 30 hours per along with the tax returns an bank statements.

A reply will help a lot . Thanks

karan997420

Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys, I have done my bachelors in Electronics and Communication, but I have all my work experience in IT. Can I apply in job code 2174/2173?

I believe the noc code is strictly dependent on work experience, but I have seen on cic website that educational qualifications required for the same involves computer science etc.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi guys, I have done my bachelors in Electronics and Communication, but I have all my work experience in IT. Can I apply in job code 2174/2173?

I believe the noc code is strictly dependent on work experience, but I have seen on cic website that educational qualifications required for the same involves computer science etc.
Yes. You can apply with most suitable NOC. You cannot mention any other NOC which you are not working. Don't worry ECE in education and 2173/4 in occupation. Enter the fact.

Reactions: karan997420

ademola80

Aug 25, 2017
Please I apply for PNP and my job offer has been approved but my Lmia number is not out yet but my application read the RVC waiting for esdc trying to verified the job offer and the company eligibility.
Please how many months will it takes Esdc to verify the offer

Binni07

Sep 13, 2017
Hello Simranjot Bhai,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

There are several streams in PNPs. It based on your CRS or NOC or French skill or CA experience etc.

If you have 67/100 eligibility score, you can apply for EE.

Check your eligibility @ http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp . If it results eligible, you can create EE profile with your details, IELTS results and ECA documents.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME IF IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE A JOB OFFER TO APPLY FOR EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME IF IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE A JOB OFFER TO APPLY FOR EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE
No it is not. It just helps to have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada because it awards you points, and, at the end of the day, the number of points you have is what will determine if you get an invitation to apply for permanent residency. But there are other things that award you points, so a job offer is not essential.

Binni07

Sep 13, 2017
No it is not. It just helps to have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada because it awards you points, and, at the end of the day, the number of points you have is what will determine if you get an invitation to apply for permanent residency. But there are other things that award you points, so a job offer is not essential.
thanks alot dear for your reply

Binni07

Sep 13, 2017
I am in the process of applying for pr but i have certain apprehensions regarding my application my sore is 429 for Express entry profile so am not pretty sure that i will get ITA so am also looking for a PNP program ... so is it possible for me to apply for both the programs (EXPRESS ENTRY and PNP ) simultaneously and if suppose i wud get an Provincial invitation then will i still remain eligible for express entry

please reply

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
I am in the process of applying for pr but i have certain apprehensions regarding my application my sore is 429 for Express entry profile so am not pretty sure that i will get ITA so am also looking for a PNP program ... so is it possible for me to apply for both the programs (EXPRESS ENTRY and PNP ) simultaneously and if suppose i wud get an Provincial invitation then will i still remain eligible for express entry

please reply
Hello Binni,

1. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/instruction-guide.asp
2. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp

Some of your statements are weird.
How can you be sure that ITA draw won't come to 429?? The recent draw was 435 cut-off. There may be chances and we cannot be sure on both possibilities.
Are you planning to apply both the programs? Are you planning for some offline mode approaches? Most of PNPs has prerequisite of having EE profile. Other programs would be paper work.

If you have your ECA and IELTS documents, create an EE profile first. Then you can look for a PNP opportunities that suites your profile.

Good Luck!!!

Binni07

Sep 13, 2017
Hello Binni,

1. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/instruction-guide.asp
2. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.aspe

Some of your statements are weird.
How can you be sure that ITA draw won't come to 429?? The recent draw was 435 cut-off. There may be chances and we cannot be sure on both possibilities.
Are you planning to apply both the programs? Are you planning for some offline mode approaches? Most of PNPs has prerequisite of having EE profile. Other programs would be paper work.

If you have your ECA and IELTS documents, create an EE profile first. Then you can look for a PNP opportunities that suites your profile.

Good Luck!!!
I thank you for your earnest reply dear

Though i am quite optimistic for my selection through this score but the latest cut offs are not much convincing ... well i hope for the best out come
i have created an EE profile and it asks about the choice of the Province... so if i suppose select Ontario then will my profile be eligible for the Ontario province only.

Yes i have a thought of applying for EE and PNP as well .. so is it possible to apply for both the ways simultaneously

please reply

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, as I have started creating my EE profile, I am a bit confused about the work experience record. I am adding three companies I have worked in but my first job was for six months and I'm not sure if I could be able to get the experience letter from that company. In that case, is it worth adding this experience in my profile? Please suggest.

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hi guys, as I have started creating my EE profile, I am a bit confused about the work experience record. I am adding three companies I have worked in but my first job was for six months and I'm not sure if I could be able to get the experience letter from that company. In that case, is it worth adding this experience in my profile? Please suggest.
I had this issue, what i have done is went and added that experience and emailed the CEO of that company ( If you have any employee email ID email them )asking for the working experience letter .
I followed up couple of times no reply.

I had taken a printout of the email and wrote an explanation letter saying that , i had tried to reach my old employer but i didnt hear back from them .

As long as you have some proof or tried, even pay slip during that time or any employment letter would be very helpful.

They have accepted my profile.

Thanks

Reactions: theatlantic

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Hi beautiful people,
I' living in Manitoba for last 10 months. Moved here so that my Brother can get MPNP after me being in Manitoba for 1 year. But last weekend I was stoped by police for breath test and I was over the limit. My licence is now suspended for 1 year and $1000 fine. I know I made a huge mistake. I wanted you guys to tell me that can I still sponcer my Brother or is Door Closed for him.
Any help will be highly Appreciated,
Thanks