+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Aug 24, 2017
HI,

I have created my profile in express entry and have a score of 411. I am looking for a job as a Business Analyst or Project management Jobs in Canada. I received a NOI from Ontario. Which of the following categories do I fall under.

Also, When I start an application for OINP, t does not give me an option to chose Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. Can you please help me with this. Also in order for me to apply to Human capital stream, it says I can only apply within 14 days of receiving of NOI. Its already been over a month I received NOI. Am I still eligible to apply?

Thanks,

PNPPR2016

Mar 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 received CIC
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
October 26, 2017 MR May 01,2017
Med's Done....
October 27 passed
Interview........
??
LANDED..........
INLAND
Hi guys...

Is AINP included in express entry? Can I apply EE under PNP Alberta?

Sunami

Sep 2, 2017
If anyone can help me with one answer.
I have 5 years work experience out of which 2 years from previous employment n 3 from current.
The previous company is closed. Although I hv the reference letter, they may not be able to verify that work exp.
Will my application be refused overall or only the current 3 years exp be counted

lkaur765

May 27, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hi members,

Which are the current open PNP programs and which are expected to open up soon?

Dtush

Sep 4, 2017
Hello house, please i need your input. I recently received AOR and wanted to know if i could raise CSE to include my younger brother as a dependent in my application.

I am a legally separated single mum, so at the moment it is just me and my daughter, but i just came across the adopted definition of a dependent as adopted by the CIC. my brother is 17 years and our parents are late. i am his sole guardian and i have a sworn affidavit from 2016 to that effect. i am responsible for his welfare and he lives with me. Leaving him behind is not an option as we do not have a lot in the way of family. The plan was to apply for study visa for him

is it ok to raise a CSE, and include his birth certificate as well as mine, death certificate of our late parents, additional POF, his secondary school certificate as proof of his english proficiency, read that on CIC website, his passport date page and LOE.
Please advise

Aug 19, 2017
Hi everyone,
Need assistance from all of you regarding my process, please do share your views and assist me.
My IELTS score is 6.5 } L - 6, R- 6, W-6.5, S- 6.5
Education: Bachelors Degree In Hotel Management and Travel & Tourism } (India) 3 Years.
Post Graduation Diploma in Hotel management (New Zealand) (Level 8) } 1 Year.
Total Experience} 6 Years
I am already in the pool with 357 CRS score.
I do have Job bank Details.
I have been told by my agent that my profile will be picked up by any province if they are interested, and suggested to give me Ielts back to improve the score, but I have given Ielts twice and don't want to give it again.
What should I do in this scenario?
Do we get additional points if we have done further education overseas ( in my case in New Zealand)?
What are the other criteria's to increase my CRS Score?

Thank you.

Saneta

Mar 16, 2017
Hello Dear,

I am very new in this page...
can u advice me which PNP STREAMS will be go with me.

B/Rgds
Saneta

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hello Dear,

I am very new in this page...
can u advice me which PNP STREAMS will be go with me.

B/Rgds
Saneta
Hello
It depends on your profile..

NOI from ON/BC, French speaking, Canadian experience, Global talent in demand, Job offer, etc etc There are many streams. I hope that you have created your EE profile already. Just surf for the suitable streams...

Good Luck!!

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi everyone,
Need assistance from all of you regarding my process, please do share your views and assist me.
My IELTS score is 6.5 } L - 6, R- 6, W-6.5, S- 6.5
Education: Bachelors Degree In Hotel Management and Travel & Tourism } (India) 3 Years.
Post Graduation Diploma in Hotel management (New Zealand) (Level 8) } 1 Year.
Total Experience} 6 Years
I am already in the pool with 357 CRS score.
I do have Job bank Details.
I have been told by my agent that my profile will be picked up by any province if they are interested, and suggested to give me Ielts back to improve the score, but I have given Ielts twice and don't want to give it again.
What should I do in this scenario?
# Prepare for IELTS CLB-9>> L8+R7+S7+W7. Don't write without preparation/confidence. It is not very easy though.
# In parallel, you can look for some jobs in Canada. BHM can find jobs. I have seen people get jobs in NA and cruises.
# Keep an eye on PNP announcements.

Do we get additional points if we have done further education overseas ( in my case in New Zealand)?
Also, your PG diploma is overseas education in India. In Canada, even your UG is also an overseas education. Studies in India and NZ makes no difference. Both are same.
What are the other criteria's to increase my CRS Score?
Ways to improve CRS... Job in Canada, IELTS CLB9, PNP etc
Thank you.
Hello Shardul,
My Answers are marked above in Red colour.
Good Luck!

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi members,

Which are the current open PNP programs and which are expected to open up soon?
OINP French speaking, Trade skill, corporate, New Brunswick PNP, NSNP for ppl have job offer etc etc

Only predications for upcoming PNPs. Keep surfing PNP sites for updates.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hello house, please i need your input. I recently received AOR and wanted to know if i could raise CSE to include my younger brother as a dependent in my application.

I am a legally separated single mum, so at the moment it is just me and my daughter, but i just came across the adopted definition of a dependent as adopted by the CIC. my brother is 17 years and our parents are late. i am his sole guardian and i have a sworn affidavit from 2016 to that effect. i am responsible for his welfare and he lives with me. Leaving him behind is not an option as we do not have a lot in the way of family. The plan was to apply for study visa for him

is it ok to raise a CSE, and include his birth certificate as well as mine, death certificate of our late parents, additional POF, his secondary school certificate as proof of his english proficiency, read that on CIC website, his passport date page and LOE.
Please advise
I answered you earlier. Later I read statement in CIC to allow adopted children as dependent.

To raise CSE, you need extra document apart from your list. You need to adopt him legally and the document has to attached.

Check CIC website regarding dependent for details

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
If anyone can help me with one answer.
I have 5 years work experience out of which 2 years from previous employment n 3 from current.
The previous company is closed. Although I hv the reference letter, they may not be able to verify that work exp.
Will my application be refused overall or only the current 3 years exp be counted
The company that doesn't exist currently is not a problem. But you must have as many document as to prove your employment that is questionable. You have to submit Reference letter, contract letter, Paystubs, old salary statements and tax document etc to prove your previous employment. If you don't have enough documents, Only 3 years can be declared for points and mention 2 years in the personal details.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
HI,

I have created my profile in express entry and have a score of 411. I am looking for a job as a Business Analyst or Project management Jobs in Canada. I received a NOI from Ontario. Which of the following categories do I fall under.

Also, When I start an application for OINP, t does not give me an option to chose Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. Can you please help me with this. Also in order for me to apply to Human capital stream, it says I can only apply within 14 days of receiving of NOI. Its already been over a month I received NOI. Am I still eligible to apply?

Thanks,
Hello,

Do you have TEF results? If yes, you can opt for French speaking.
If No, you have to choose Human Capital Priorities.

Human capital stream is on hold at present. It may open at any time soon. Just be updated. You can apply after it opens. Meanwhile, prepare all the documents at per the HCP stream guide in the OINP website.

Once you started to fill application, you have to submit it within 14days. Otherwise, profile will be lapsed and you need to create another application. Though NOI is valid for 6 months (you are still eligible!!), you need to submit application within 14days from the date of creation.