+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension 2023

EagleMoksh

Nov 9, 2023
Hello, I have applied for Study permit extension along with SOWP(Outland), It's been already 2 months, I didn't hear from them about my study permit extension nor SOWP! any Idea how long it will take?

xmagdii

Jul 18, 2023
Hello, I have applied for Study permit extension along with SOWP(Outland), It's been already 2 months, I didn't hear from them about my study permit extension nor SOWP! any Idea how long it will take?
My study permit extension took 8 months. (Applied in March)

Reactions: Rifaat95

darkbus

Sep 22, 2023
I applied my study permit extension on May 31st, no any updates. please be patient.

xmagdii

Jul 18, 2023
Congrats bro. I applied on May 11th. Why for some people they get it within a month while others wait 6 or 8 months?
It depends on the office where your file is treated, mine was Montreal office, and I can tell you the rating of this office is 2.3/5
(Processing time: 253 days)

xmagdii

Jul 18, 2023
It depends on the office where your file is treated, mine was Montreal office, and I can tell you the rating of this office is 2.3/5
(Processing time: 253 days). I wish you best of luck, and let me know when you receive your application approval decision :D

Darion89

Oct 21, 2023
Just study permit extension taking that long? or is it with applied with SOWP?
Yes and no. It could take that long or even up to 8 months like xmagdii's case but I have seen some people get it in 1 month. So, I really don't understand how IRCC work.
And yes, I applied with SOWP.

VikTheRam

May 11, 2023
(Processing time: 253 days)
Where can I check this information of region/centre wise processing time and rating?

GV-Patiala

Jul 2, 2021
Does anyone knows or could share from their own experience, about after how much time one gets a decision letter after getting the correspondence letter (biometrics validity letter) ?